Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,561 members, 7,809,045 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:44 PM

4 Members Electrocuted In Celestial Church Of Christ In Osun, Two Die - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 4 Members Electrocuted In Celestial Church Of Christ In Osun, Two Die (23988 Views)

Photos: christians perform drama depicting the crucifixion of Christ in Nigeria / Holy Names In Celestial Church Of Christ And Their Uses In Psalms / Police Storm Celestial Church Of Christ In New York As Members Fight (Pics, Vide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 4 Members Electrocuted In Celestial Church Of Christ In Osun, Two Die by Nobody: 3:00pm On May 15, 2019
Serving a God who no send u

1 Like

Re: 4 Members Electrocuted In Celestial Church Of Christ In Osun, Two Die by bamasite(m): 3:07pm On May 15, 2019
Chai.

But why

Who will now twerk for us in church?

The best Bluetooth speaker is here:
https://www.nairaland.com/5170014/best-bluetooth-speaker-everyone-talking
Re: 4 Members Electrocuted In Celestial Church Of Christ In Osun, Two Die by misteryman: 3:08pm On May 15, 2019
OSUigboKiller:

THIS IS VERY STRANGE
220V CAN'T KILL A NORMAL HUMAN UNLESS AFTER LONG TERM EXPOSURE....

3 face , 400V pass through my body in January .I thank for God for saving my life.

1 Like

Re: 4 Members Electrocuted In Celestial Church Of Christ In Osun, Two Die by SheikhMuniru(m): 3:27pm On May 15, 2019
Such An Occurrence Will Never Happen In Mosque Because We Don't Trust Western Made Products
Re: 4 Members Electrocuted In Celestial Church Of Christ In Osun, Two Die by opapanax(m): 3:28pm On May 15, 2019
OtemAtum:
RIP to the dead. I wish things like this doesn't reoccur. But wait, why will people go to the house of their god to worship him and he couldn't protect them? What point does such god have to prove by not fulfilling his protection promises?

Well, I Otem have been telling people for almost three years now that Yahweh and other gods of religions like him are currently held in their spiritual cage for the eyes of the people to be opened and I will not cease to declare it.

Otem Erectus 227:1,2
1. Now after this did Otem begin to say, Yahweh, Allah, Moloch, Mazda and all gods of the books are now encaged in a spiritual vacuum. And those who heard him said, keep quiet, for you are mad.
2. And Otem said, why can you not open your inner eyes and see this truth? Where are the illusions of fearful fire? Where are the illusions of demons? They are all conquered.

So people should know that their gods cannot do anything to protect them, so they should be more cautious. PEACE!!!
OtemAtum:
RIP to the dead. I wish things like this doesn't reoccur. But wait, why will people go to the house of their god to worship him and he couldn't protect them? What point does such god have to prove by not fulfilling his protection promises?

Well, I Otem have been telling people for almost three years now that Yahweh and other gods of religions like him are currently held in their spiritual cage for the eyes of the people to be opened and I will not cease to declare it.

1. Now after this did Otem begin to say, Yahweh, Allah, Moloch, Mazda and all gods of the books are now encaged in a spiritual vacuum. And those who heard him said, keep quiet, for you are mad.
2. And Otem said, why can you not open your inner eyes and see this truth? Where are the illusions of fearful fire? Where are the illusions of demons? They are all conquered.

So people should know that their gods cannot do anything to protect them, so they should be more cautious. PEACE!!!
OtemAtum:

Many are mad but few are roaming
Re: 4 Members Electrocuted In Celestial Church Of Christ In Osun, Two Die by OtemAtum: 3:28pm On May 15, 2019
SheikhMuniru:
Such An Occurrence Will Never Happen In Mosque Because We Don't Trust Western Made Products
But you trust the Eastern Made Product. Reminds me how thousands of people died in a stampede in Mecca, the home of Allah your god. Shame on Allah and Yahweh undecided
Re: 4 Members Electrocuted In Celestial Church Of Christ In Osun, Two Die by OtemAtum: 3:30pm On May 15, 2019
opapanax:
[color=#006600][/color]

Many are mad but few are roaming
Oh, you are ignorant of the truth. Go and read it in the BOOK OF UNIVERSAL HISTORY

Link= https://www.nairaland.com/2938907/doctrine-ufos
Re: 4 Members Electrocuted In Celestial Church Of Christ In Osun, Two Die by SheikhMuniru(m): 3:31pm On May 15, 2019
OtemAtum:
But you trust the Eastern Made Product. Reminds me how thousands of people died in a stampede in Mecca, the home of Allah your god. Shame on Allah and Yahweh undecided

You Said Stampede... Read my texts again and again. Holding microphone is now dangerous in church
Re: 4 Members Electrocuted In Celestial Church Of Christ In Osun, Two Die by OtemAtum: 3:35pm On May 15, 2019
SheikhMuniru:

You Said Stampede... Read my texts again and again. Holding microphone is now dangerous in church
Both occurrences are bad. Allah was snoring while thousands of worshippers were killed in his holey city Mecca, Yahweh was also dozing off in this present situation.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 4 Members Electrocuted In Celestial Church Of Christ In Osun, Two Die by SheikhMuniru(m): 3:39pm On May 15, 2019
OtemAtum:
Both occurrences are bad. Allah was snoring while thousands of worshippers were killed in his holey city Mecca, Yahweh was also dozing off in this present situation.

Is like you don't understand my message, I said Such occurrence (ie Holding Mic and died just like that) will never happen in Mosque ... You rely too much on things made by Westerners in xtianity
Re: 4 Members Electrocuted In Celestial Church Of Christ In Osun, Two Die by Nobody: 4:23pm On May 15, 2019
OSUigboKiller:

THIS IS VERY STRANGE
220V CAN'T KILL A NORMAL HUMAN UNLESS AFTER LONG TERM EXPOSURE....

Who knows anymore in Nigeria. Maybe a 480V surge came in.

I sit and listen to my voltage conditioner as it manages under and over current all day.
Re: 4 Members Electrocuted In Celestial Church Of Christ In Osun, Two Die by luluosas(m): 4:26pm On May 15, 2019
Why won't they die when they are shoeless people?
Re: 4 Members Electrocuted In Celestial Church Of Christ In Osun, Two Die by TVSA: 4:39pm On May 15, 2019
OtemAtum:

you need deliverance grin grin

Re: 4 Members Electrocuted In Celestial Church Of Christ In Osun, Two Die by deic9(m): 4:45pm On May 15, 2019
This problem has to do with earth fault. No regulations on electrical wiring in this country. Many would have died from same issue, but the saving grace is that there is always a foot wear that protect people from Earth fault. Cele members don't wear shoe. You see the wahala.......
Re: 4 Members Electrocuted In Celestial Church Of Christ In Osun, Two Die by sharpwriter(m): 4:55pm On May 15, 2019
OtemAtum:

Lol... Who put them in spiritual cage?

Who conquered the illusions of demons?
Re: 4 Members Electrocuted In Celestial Church Of Christ In Osun, Two Die by smeag0l(m): 5:19pm On May 15, 2019
Was it God that asked them not to wear shoes that would have acted as earthing for them thereby preventing the shock?Their body simply served as a conductor of current from a faulty electricAl appliance to the ground. This would have been prevented if they had shoes on.
OtemAtum:

Re: 4 Members Electrocuted In Celestial Church Of Christ In Osun, Two Die by MarkSole: 5:28pm On May 15, 2019
Eko DISCO

Re: 4 Members Electrocuted In Celestial Church Of Christ In Osun, Two Die by enemyofprogress: 5:50pm On May 15, 2019
Joythah:
I smell a rat
me na fowl play I smell.
Re: 4 Members Electrocuted In Celestial Church Of Christ In Osun, Two Die by OtemAtum: 6:42pm On May 15, 2019
smeag0l:
Was it God that asked them not to wear shoes that would have acted as earthing for them thereby preventing the shock?Their body simply served as a conductor of current from a faulty electricAl appliance to the ground. This would have been prevented if they had shoes on.
So Yahweh their god cannot make the voltage ineffective in their bodies? I thought the bible said that the three Hebrew children were not burnt when they were dumped in the burning fiery furnace of Nebuchadnezzar undecided
Re: 4 Members Electrocuted In Celestial Church Of Christ In Osun, Two Die by OtemAtum: 6:43pm On May 15, 2019
sharpwriter:

Lol... Who put them in spiritual cage?

Who conquered the illusions of demons?
There are gods who support science and there are gods who support religion right in the spiritual realms. The gods who support science put the gods who supports religion in the spiritual cage. Read the BOOK OF UNIVERSAL HISTORY for more.

Otem Erectus 226:11-28

11. otem, the adopted son of all gods and goddesses of the earth, stay here until we have fought and won all the gods in a psychospiritual battle. You shall see how we shall defeat them.
12. Now otem stood and watched how the gods went farther away from him. And as they went farther, it seemed to him as if they were still standing before him, for distance was made into an illusion as if it no more existed. And it was as if a screen was showing the thing to otem.
13. And otem saw how all gods of religion gather and say, we shall not let humanity and dwellers of the earth have rest of mind. And Allah said, I cannot let go my impact upon the earth.
14. Now many homos who died religious had been made the same with the gods. And they had almost equal powers with the gods. And they said also, the religion which we practise on earth must not be defeated.
15. Now Yahweh said, what shall my great name become in the mouths of the people of the earth if i agree that religion should be made of none effect in their minds? Shall they not curse my name forever?
16. And Eubius said, what shall happen to the history of Krishtanite which I have written? I shall rather protect it, or else I shall be found the greatest liar in history. And Mirza and Moloch and Eshu and many other gods said, the fun of the earth shall be lost when they do not call upon our names anymore.
17. And their continual weeping to the gods, being fun to us, shall be a thing of the past. No, we shall not allow this. Now while they spoke, the gods who wanted science and development in the world came and said, are you ready for the battle? And they said, we are ready.
18. And the battle began.
19. And otem heard voices and saw many gods how they did all manner of inexplicable things. And there were vacuums, but only otem and the gods of findings saw the vacuums.
20. And when the gods of religion had entered into the vacuums, they were not seen anymore.
21. And otem awoke. And his pupils had broken the door of his house when he did not appear in the school that day. And they had done many things to revive him.
22. And otem said, I saw all the things which you do to my body to rescue me. Why do you sit on my chest and blew my nose? Why do you disturb my sweet sleep? For the words which are made flesh are currently being conquered.
23. And henceforth, all sacred texts shall be seen as the things useful for refuse dump. And they shall lose the powers behind them, because all gods who insist on continual deception of the world through their threatening and motivational books are currently being held captive in vacuums.
24. Now for a space of three months, otem continually saw how the gods stepped into vacuums and were not seen anymore.
25. Now when eighty-nine days was complete, the gods of findings began to carry the vacuums in their hands, dumping them into a larger vacuum. For the vacuums began to become visible when they had carried them. And they dumped more than two hundred and fifty nine thousand vacuums into a larger one.
26. And they said, otem of truth, we have overcome the gods by vacuums, so go and make known all the things which you have seen. For we imagined the vacuums with our thoughts for the capture of the gods who are antihumans.
27. And in the vacuums shall they be for a thousand years. This is the spiritual cage of all gods who oppose development. And focus shall be shifted from the words in the books to the thoughts of the heads.
28. And a period shall come when the pastors and the priests of many religions shall begin to misbehave. For their gods are encaged. And the minds of many homos shall begin to go after the truth within themselves rather than the lies written in the books of lies.

2 Likes

Re: 4 Members Electrocuted In Celestial Church Of Christ In Osun, Two Die by OtemAtum: 7:17pm On May 15, 2019
SheikhMuniru:

Is like you don't understand my message, I said Such occurrence (ie Holding Mic and died just like that) will never happen in Mosque ... You rely too much on things made by Westerners in xtianity
How do you know it will never happen in the mosque? BTW, I am not a Christian.

1 Like

Re: 4 Members Electrocuted In Celestial Church Of Christ In Osun, Two Die by OtemAtum: 7:18pm On May 15, 2019
TVSA:
you need deliverance grin grin
From what?
Re: 4 Members Electrocuted In Celestial Church Of Christ In Osun, Two Die by TVSA: 7:31pm On May 15, 2019
OtemAtum:
From what?
sarcasm sir grin
Re: 4 Members Electrocuted In Celestial Church Of Christ In Osun, Two Die by sharpwriter(m): 8:43pm On May 15, 2019
OtemAtum:
There are gods who support science and there are gods who support religion right in the spiritual realms. The gods who support science put the gods who supports religion in the spiritual cage. Read the BOOK OF UNIVERSAL HISTORY for more.

28. And a period shall come when the pastors and the priests of many religions shall begin to misbehave. For their gods are encaged. And the minds of many homos shall begin to go after the truth within themselves rather than the lies written in the books of lies.

Hahaha...... It's well. What do you serve... I'm sure you'll say you don't have a religion... But where do you stand. How can you describe or sell yourself in this spiritual matter.?
Re: 4 Members Electrocuted In Celestial Church Of Christ In Osun, Two Die by OtemAtum: 9:40pm On May 15, 2019
sharpwriter:

Hahaha...... It's well. What do you serve... I'm sure you'll say you don't have a religion... But where do you stand. How can you describe or sell yourself in this spiritual matter.?
You guessed right that I don't have a religion. Rather, I have the history of the universes and the origin of all gods. They are all in the BOOK OF UNIVERSAL HISTORY.

Link= https://www.nairaland.com/2938907/doctrine-ufos

1 Like

Re: 4 Members Electrocuted In Celestial Church Of Christ In Osun, Two Die by hausadreturn(m): 10:19pm On May 15, 2019
misteryman:

3 face , 400V pass through my body in January .I thank for God for saving my life.
Narrate your experience. How did it happen?

1 Like

Re: 4 Members Electrocuted In Celestial Church Of Christ In Osun, Two Die by Deathisfree: 11:38pm On May 15, 2019
geoworldedu:
Jehovah must be so drunk that he couldn't prevent this occurrence. undecided

Lols. Bad guy
They have been used tho
Re: 4 Members Electrocuted In Celestial Church Of Christ In Osun, Two Die by Deathisfree: 11:50pm On May 15, 2019
OtemAtum:

11. otem, the adopted son of all gods and goddesses of the earth, stay here until we have fought and won all the gods in a psychospiritual battle. You shall see how we shall defeat them.
12. Now otem stood and watched how the gods went farther away from him. And as they went farther, it seemed to him as if they were still standing before him, for distance was made into an illusion as if it no more existed. And it was as if a screen was showing the thing to otem.
13. And otem saw how all gods of religion gather and say, we shall not let humanity and dwellers of the earth have rest of mind. And Allah said, I cannot let go my impact upon the earth.
14. Now many homos who died religious had been made the same with the gods. And they had almost equal powers with the gods. And they said also, the religion which we practise on earth must not be defeated.
15. Now Yahweh said, what shall my great name become in the mouths of the people of the earth if i agree that religion should be made of none effect in their minds? Shall they not curse my name forever?
16. And Eubius said, what shall happen to the history of Krishtanite which I have written? I shall rather protect it, or else I shall be found the greatest liar in history. And Mirza and Moloch and Eshu and many other gods said, the fun of the earth shall be lost when they do not call upon our names anymore.
17. And their continual weeping to the gods, being fun to us, shall be a thing of the past. No, we shall not allow this. Now while they spoke, the gods who wanted science and development in the world came and said, are you ready for the battle? And they said, we are ready.
18. And the battle began.
19. And otem heard voices and saw many gods how they did all manner of inexplicable things. And there were vacuums, but only otem and the gods of findings saw the vacuums.
20. And when the gods of religion had entered into the vacuums, they were not seen anymore.
21. And otem awoke. And his pupils had broken the door of his house when he did not appear in the school that day. And they had done many things to revive him.
22. And otem said, I saw all the things which you do to my body to rescue me. Why do you sit on my chest and blew my nose? Why do you disturb my sweet sleep? For the words which are made flesh are currently being conquered.
23. And henceforth, all sacred texts shall be seen as the things useful for refuse dump. And they shall lose the powers behind them, because all gods who insist on continual deception of the world through their threatening and motivational books are currently being held captive in vacuums.
24. Now for a space of three months, otem continually saw how the gods stepped into vacuums and were not seen anymore.
25. Now when eighty-nine days was complete, the gods of findings began to carry the vacuums in their hands, dumping them into a larger vacuum. For the vacuums began to become visible when they had carried them. And they dumped more than two hundred and fifty nine thousand vacuums into a larger one.
26. And they said, otem of truth, we have overcome the gods by vacuums, so go and make known all the things which you have seen. For we imagined the vacuums with our thoughts for the capture of the gods who are antihumans.
27. And in the vacuums shall they be for a thousand years. This is the spiritual cage of all gods who oppose development. And focus shall be shifted from the words in the books to the thoughts of the heads.

You need to put religion aside to find the truth
Re: 4 Members Electrocuted In Celestial Church Of Christ In Osun, Two Die by SheikhMuniru(m): 2:52am On May 16, 2019
OtemAtum:
How do you know it will never happen in the mosque? BTW, I am not a Christian.

It will never happen
Re: 4 Members Electrocuted In Celestial Church Of Christ In Osun, Two Die by OtemAtum: 4:29am On May 16, 2019
Deathisfree:

You need to put religion aside to find the truth
And that's what I'm actually doing. The gods of truth have captured the gods of religion. Go and read the BOOK OF UNIVERSAL HISTORY.
Re: 4 Members Electrocuted In Celestial Church Of Christ In Osun, Two Die by OtemAtum: 4:29am On May 16, 2019
SheikhMuniru:

It will never happen
Why do you think so?
Re: 4 Members Electrocuted In Celestial Church Of Christ In Osun, Two Die by Deathisfree: 5:38am On May 16, 2019
OtemAtum:
And that's what I'm actually doing. The gods of truth have captured the gods of religion. Go and read the BOOK OF UNIVERSAL HISTORY.

I Dey your back bro ,I checked it. There are a lot of em. Could you please help me with a piture of it cover ?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Before Indulging In That Sexual Intercourse / Bishop Oyedepo To Establish 5,000 Churches Across The World In 2019 / 10 Hard Questions About Speaking In Tongues With Answers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.