₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,253,795 members, 4,934,635 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2019 at 11:41 PM

I Love Him But I Don't Like The Habit Of Of Him Smelling My A**h*le and vjay - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Love Him But I Don't Like The Habit Of Of Him Smelling My A**h*le and vjay (3145 Views)

Ladies, Name That Thing Men Wear Which You Don't Like. / 'Pretty Girls Don't Like Fine Guys, We Like Ugly Guys Who Dress Nice'- Lady Says / The Girls That Washed Your Smelling Boxers, Sent Nudes, Which One Did You Marry? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Love Him But I Don't Like The Habit Of Of Him Smelling My A**h*le and vjay by eniolabd: 11:33am On May 15
Crazy what people get addicted to What happened to getting addicted to making money and more money?

How some people put up with some of these weird "Fetish" all in the name of relationship is still shocking to me.

How would your partner smell your bottom? Not once o, often!
READ HER STORY;
Good morning bro. I have been with my boyfriend for close to a year now.

All of a sudden he started developing the habit of smelling my anus and my vj at every opportunity he get..

He said I don't smell and he wants to no if it's normal. Initially it was all fun but now am getting irritated by it and now he's getting addicted to it...READ MORE..
Re: I Love Him But I Don't Like The Habit Of Of Him Smelling My A**h*le and vjay by donbachi(m): 11:49am On May 15
Your work na to dey waka waka inside house Unclad...always wear jean trouser untop jean short...make see how him go take smell am again.
Re: I Love Him But I Don't Like The Habit Of Of Him Smelling My A**h*le and vjay by SenorFax(m): 11:57am On May 15
It's normal. I once had a girlfriend with odourless privateeeez too.
I don't know if it's scientifically okay anyway, but the ones I've been getting after her na something else.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Love Him But I Don't Like The Habit Of Of Him Smelling My A**h*le and vjay by wingmanII: 12:11pm On May 15
I get it, your boyfriend is a dog. Dogs usually sniff their partners before copulating

1 Like

Re: I Love Him But I Don't Like The Habit Of Of Him Smelling My A**h*le and vjay by izaray(f): 12:44pm On May 15
Na still them sooo
Re: I Love Him But I Don't Like The Habit Of Of Him Smelling My A**h*le and vjay by SmellySperm(m): 12:58pm On May 15
SenorFax:
I don't know if it's scientifically okay anyway, but the ones I've been getting after her na something else.
"something else"

5 Likes

Re: I Love Him But I Don't Like The Habit Of Of Him Smelling My A**h*le and vjay by Amatarasha(f): 1:27pm On May 15
SmellySperm:

"something else"
WEN I SAW D TOPIC,AND I SAID TO MISELF SMELLYSPERM MUST BE HERE ,IF NOT LET ME DIE...AS USUAL U NO DEY DISAPPOINT

2 Likes

Re: I Love Him But I Don't Like The Habit Of Of Him Smelling My A**h*le and vjay by SenorFax(m): 3:33pm On May 15
SmellySperm:

"something else"
I dey tell you
Re: I Love Him But I Don't Like The Habit Of Of Him Smelling My A**h*le and vjay by Aylekxide: 3:59pm On May 15
for latest yoruba films visit......
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DtADeMK8r4A
Re: I Love Him But I Don't Like The Habit Of Of Him Smelling My A**h*le and vjay by MissRaine69(f): 4:13pm On May 15
SenorFax:
It was not odourless it had a pleasant aroma when you get used to a smell your brain stops recognising it. But if the odour is strong it overwhelms all the other senses. This why we move away from anything that smells really awful.
A good example is between very good perfume and cheap stuff. If you use good perfume well ( not bathing in it) you stop smelling it after awhile but everyone around you can detect a distinct whiff of your aroma. It’s pleasant and enticing. Cheap stuff just overwhelms the senses with no lasting impact.

Now if something smells very bad like some vaginas you keep stumbling upon it is because of
1. Skin bleaching
2. BV
3. Poor ventilation

4 Likes

Re: I Love Him But I Don't Like The Habit Of Of Him Smelling My A**h*le and vjay by ubunja(f): 4:17pm On May 15
MissRaine69:

It was not odourless it had a pleasant aroma when you get used to a smell your brain stops recognising it. But if the odour is strong it overwhelms all the other senses. This why we move away from anything that smells really awful.
A good example is between very good perfume and cheap stuff. If you use good perfume well ( not bathing in it) you stop smelling it after awhile but everyone around you can detect a distinct whiff of your aroma. It’s pleasant and enticing. Cheap stuff just overwhelms the senses with no lasting impact.

Now if something smells very bad like some vaginas you keep stumbling upon it is because of
1. Skin bleaching
2. BV
3. Poor ventilation
were you there to smell it with him?

4 Likes

Re: I Love Him But I Don't Like The Habit Of Of Him Smelling My A**h*le and vjay by MissRaine69(f): 4:21pm On May 15
Sniffing vagina/anus is a fetish some people get turned on by it some don’t. It’s his thing
You are two adults doing whatever in private what exactly is the issue?
Re: I Love Him But I Don't Like The Habit Of Of Him Smelling My A**h*le and vjay by MissRaine69(f): 4:23pm On May 15
ubunja:
were you there to smell it with him?
I cannot honestly be asked to engage with you today ubunja, I am in far too a good mood.
Going to catch some rays
Bye ...

7 Likes

Re: I Love Him But I Don't Like The Habit Of Of Him Smelling My A**h*le and vjay by BLUEJAYY: 4:24pm On May 15
People always ignore the importance of smell to the whole arousal aspect of sexual intimacy.

Pheromones are scientifically recognized and proven.

I had a FWB once who had this unique super arousing smell. Sh1t turned me on every single time. I could smell her all day long. Her seductive smell even lingers in my sheets long after she's gone. Mad erotic! grin

1 Like

Re: I Love Him But I Don't Like The Habit Of Of Him Smelling My A**h*le and vjay by theoptimist298: 5:03pm On May 15
I can relate to this. Who has seen Jessica Brown Findlay’s leaked sextape wherein she was crying and begging to smell her bf’s asshole.

Well i’m more of a finger a girl’s asshole and put it in her nose kinda guy. Surprisingly most girls ive come across love it. Either this or i just have the chick rim me.

I think an average lady can comfortably eat poo because most are okay with rimming their boyfriends. There’s a thin line if u ask me
Re: I Love Him But I Don't Like The Habit Of Of Him Smelling My A**h*le and vjay by Sparkle777(f): 7:26pm On May 15
theoptimist298:
I can relate to this. Who has seen Jessica Brown Findlay’s leaked sextape wherein she was crying and begging to smell her bf’s asshole.

Well i’m more of a finger a girl’s asshole and put it in her nose kinda guy. Surprisingly most girls ive come across love it. Either this or i just have the chick rim me.

I think an average lady can comfortably eat poo because most are okay with rimming their boyfriends. There’s a thin line if u ask me

*****(goes out to puke)
Ewwwww....
How can I unread this?

3 Likes

Re: I Love Him But I Don't Like The Habit Of Of Him Smelling My A**h*le and vjay by SmellySperm(m): 7:32pm On May 15
Amatarasha:
WEN I SAW D TOPIC,AND I SAID TO MISELF SMELLYSPERM MUST BE HERE ,IF NOT LET ME DIE...AS USUAL U NO DEY DISAPPOINT
I sight u my dear

Re: I Love Him But I Don't Like The Habit Of Of Him Smelling My A**h*le and vjay by iTearHerToto: 7:54pm On May 15
MissRaine69:

1. Skin bleaching
2. BV
3. Poor ventilation
4. Cheap stuff

Fixed

Re: I Love Him But I Don't Like The Habit Of Of Him Smelling My A**h*le and vjay by theoptimist298: 8:01pm On May 15
Sparkle777:

*****(goes out to puke)
Ewwwww....
How can I unread this?

Why?
Re: I Love Him But I Don't Like The Habit Of Of Him Smelling My A**h*le and vjay by Biglittlelois(f): 8:10pm On May 15
theoptimist298:

Disgusting......

1 Like

Re: I Love Him But I Don't Like The Habit Of Of Him Smelling My A**h*le and vjay by ubunja(f): 6:58am On May 16
MissRaine69:

I cannot honestly be asked to engage with you today ubunja, I am in far too a good mood.
Going to catch some rays
Bye ...
lmfao.

So ubunja spoils moods?
Re: I Love Him But I Don't Like The Habit Of Of Him Smelling My A**h*le and vjay by Deepfeel(m): 8:58am On May 16
All my life I haven't come across an odourless pussy before, it must have smell naturally not offensive though just normal pussy smell
Re: I Love Him But I Don't Like The Habit Of Of Him Smelling My A**h*le and vjay by ghettochild4u(m): 2:38pm On May 16
SenorFax:
U been getting smellos. Does who Bleep different dicks
Re: I Love Him But I Don't Like The Habit Of Of Him Smelling My A**h*le and vjay by ghettochild4u(m): 2:40pm On May 16
MissRaine69:

1. Skin bleaching
2. BV
3. Poor ventilation
Oga what's is BV ooo?
Bad vagina or black vagina
Re: I Love Him But I Don't Like The Habit Of Of Him Smelling My A**h*le and vjay by MissRaine69(f): 2:50pm On May 16
ghettochild4u:

Oga what's is BV ooo?
Bad vagina or black vagina
BV= Bacterial vaginosis easily treated by metronidazole. It’s one of the main causes of fishy/unpleasant smelling vaginas. Also most women are unaware they have it. Although one would argue the smell alone is an indicator. Most women do not have regular gynaecology exams

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Why Girls Like Bad Boys / Swagga / How To Be Romantic (photo) For Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2019 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.