Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,697 members, 7,805,863 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:33 AM

Rochas Okorocha Commissions Justice Oputa Court Complex - Photos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rochas Okorocha Commissions Justice Oputa Court Complex - Photos (30097 Views)

Rivers Government Begins Demolition Of Assembly Complex (Photos) / Ben Murray-Bruce And Buratai Commission New NARC Office Complex - Photos / Thugs Set Cars Ablaze In Akwa Ibom State House Of Assembly Complex (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rochas Okorocha Commissions Justice Oputa Court Complex - Photos by Okoyeebows: 3:18pm On May 15, 2019
Front0lane:
Aside Obiano I am yet to see any governor among the PDP trio of Ugwauyi Umahi n Ikpeazu that as completed one tenth of the project Okorocha as completed yet foolish Ipob n PDP miscreant won’t let us hear word.

Obiano has not done half of what Rochas has done.
Re: Rochas Okorocha Commissions Justice Oputa Court Complex - Photos by Asshurbanipall: 3:20pm On May 15, 2019
Don't be deceived. Okoroawusa is easily the worst governor in SE and SS. I am in Imo state now. If i post pictures of Owerri and Imo state in general here, this thread will turn your stomach

Front0lane:
Aside Obiano I am yet to see any governor among the PDP trio of Ugwauyi Umahi n Ikpeazu that as completed one tenth of the project Okorocha as completed yet foolish Ipob n PDP miscreant won’t let us hear word.

2 Likes

Re: Rochas Okorocha Commissions Justice Oputa Court Complex - Photos by rusher14: 3:23pm On May 15, 2019
yourFEARS:
Rocha's ordeals in the hands of APC leaders gave him senses..

They laid the foundation in March?

1 Like

Re: Rochas Okorocha Commissions Justice Oputa Court Complex - Photos by Houstency(m): 3:23pm On May 15, 2019

1 Like

Re: Rochas Okorocha Commissions Justice Oputa Court Complex - Photos by Asshurbanipall: 3:23pm On May 15, 2019
Just 3yrs of Obiano has surpassed everything Okoroawusa has done in his 8 wasted yrs. Okoroawusa borrowed over 250 billion with nothing to show except bad roads, filth and statues

Okoyeebows:

Obiano has not done half of what Rochas has done.

3 Likes

Re: Rochas Okorocha Commissions Justice Oputa Court Complex - Photos by Seetto: 3:23pm On May 15, 2019
To the east all PDP are saint.
All APC are osu grin grin
Re: Rochas Okorocha Commissions Justice Oputa Court Complex - Photos by Okoyeebows: 3:24pm On May 15, 2019
Asshurbanipall:
Just 3yrs of Obiano has surpassed everything Okoroawusa has done in his 8 wasted yrs. Okoroawusa borrowed over 250 billion with nothing to show except bad roads, filth and statues

Are you sure?

List 10 of Obiano's projects and I list 10 of Rochas'.

3 Likes

Re: Rochas Okorocha Commissions Justice Oputa Court Complex - Photos by adem30: 3:24pm On May 15, 2019
Asshurbanipall:
Don't be deceived. Okoroawusa is easily the worst governor in SE and SS. I am in Imo state now. If i post pictures of Owerri and Imo state in general here, this thread will turn your stomach

Nobody is stopping you from posting it. We know you guys are allergy to good news.

You will rather worship a kerosene governor

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rochas Okorocha Commissions Justice Oputa Court Complex - Photos by chiedu7: 3:25pm On May 15, 2019
Okoyeebows:

Are you aware that Obiano pays herdsmen money when Omambala kill their cows?

Are you aware that Umahi said herdsmen have the constitutional right to go anywhere in the south east?
Should I remind you of how Ikpeazu was defending herdsmen?
Let's not talk the effeminate Ugwuanyi. He's the one who declared prayer and fasting when herdsmen killed Igbos.

Ikpeazu, Ugwuanyi and Obiano combined have not completed the number of projects Rochas has.

The reason Igbos hate Rochas is because he's in APC, that's the fact.

Listen & listen good.

The SE & SS reject Okoroawusa, period.

Claim what you like.

1 Like

Re: Rochas Okorocha Commissions Justice Oputa Court Complex - Photos by futurism: 3:25pm On May 15, 2019
Okoyeebows:

As in, the guy really tried in Imo

No. Governor in the history of the entire SE has more projects than Rochas.

Igbos hate Rochas because he's in APC and the way he doesn't care about what they say about him.
May you loss your son just as a woman lost hers because of Okorocha...

2 Likes

Re: Rochas Okorocha Commissions Justice Oputa Court Complex - Photos by odomanis: 3:26pm On May 15, 2019
martineverest:
though he sounds immature and stupid at times, okorocha is the best governor in South East

I am sure you barely have been to South East.

2 Likes

Re: Rochas Okorocha Commissions Justice Oputa Court Complex - Photos by Kennydoc(m): 3:27pm On May 15, 2019
Front0lane:

From free education from primary to tertiary, though foolish fools will complain but ask them to show you any of the trio they support that offered similar beta or even half see n watch their fathers start wailing the free education is not perfect like there was ever anything in Nigeria the PDP did that was ever perfect.

You're not Igbo, you don't live in the SE yet you think you know the region better.

1. Rochas's projects are only in Owerri and his own LGA. All the other parts of Imo don't know about his government.

2. Rochas's Imo State gets the highest allocation among all South East States. He should have more projects than the other governors.

3. Rochas is owing Imo civil servants several months salary. Umahi and Ugwuanyi aren't owing.

4. Despite the meagre allocation and IGR of Ebonyi, Umahi has more solid projects than Rochas.

1 Like

Re: Rochas Okorocha Commissions Justice Oputa Court Complex - Photos by Asshurbanipall: 3:27pm On May 15, 2019
Sure. Okorocha is known for playing to the gallery as a comedian if not tell me why a state gov should build a new police state headquarters while Imo state university and Imo university teaching hospital are all poultry farms. The roads in Owerri are in a mess.

Okoyeebows:

Are you sure?

Re: Rochas Okorocha Commissions Justice Oputa Court Complex - Photos by Okoyeebows: 3:28pm On May 15, 2019
futurism:

Your parents would definitely not reap the fruits of their labour over you.

2 Likes

Re: Rochas Okorocha Commissions Justice Oputa Court Complex - Photos by Okoyeebows: 3:30pm On May 15, 2019
chiedu7:

Listen & listen good.

The SE & SS reject Okoroawusa, period.

Claim what you like.

They rejected okoroawusa but accepted Atiku.

You people are fighting Miyetti Allah, are you aware that Atiku's wife Jennifer has a law firm whose name is Miyetti Law?

Herdsmen never start work.

3 Likes

Re: Rochas Okorocha Commissions Justice Oputa Court Complex - Photos by tysontim(m): 3:30pm On May 15, 2019
futurism:

Go back to that market and see amazing transformation. The boys death was an accident Rochas did not give the order to kill the boy.

Wen buildozers are working a normal parents will carry her child and flee from the scene. Not leaving the child to fend for himself
Re: Rochas Okorocha Commissions Justice Oputa Court Complex - Photos by PapaAdanna: 3:33pm On May 15, 2019
This man is the only shame that has befallen imo state
Re: Rochas Okorocha Commissions Justice Oputa Court Complex - Photos by antonioculprito(m): 3:35pm On May 15, 2019
Okoyeebows:

Be would be sworn in.

Ihedioha on the other hand would be taught a bitter lesson by the Courts.

He didn't meet the constitutional requirements to be declared winner. He won simple majority, didn't meet the constitutionally required number of Local Governments.

Re: Rochas Okorocha Commissions Justice Oputa Court Complex - Photos by wisenewgem(m): 3:36pm On May 15, 2019
[quote author=Okoyeebows post=78414213]

Igbos hate Rochas because he's in APC and the way he doesn't care about what they say about him. [/]

Do you live in IMO?
What's the quality of those project?
It might interest you to know that most of the have been destroyed by acid rains just like he claimed.
Re: Rochas Okorocha Commissions Justice Oputa Court Complex - Photos by Okoyeebows: 3:43pm On May 15, 2019
[quote author=antonioculprito post=78414788][/quote]

Go and buy one for your father. He needs it more.
Re: Rochas Okorocha Commissions Justice Oputa Court Complex - Photos by Bluntemperor: 3:46pm On May 15, 2019
The way and manner my brothers from the East hate this Rochas is same applied to Buhari's hatred for no just cause.Haba!,they want him in PDP and they believed he sold out.why Politics of bitterness.Una well done o..A Society can not go with this kind of mindsets for meaningful development,though many of us disagreed with Rochas-in building Statues all around Imo as if the State Money cannot be better placed.History will judge all the Governors right or wrong on how they used the power for themselves or for the people.Is this not same Rochas that first started Free-Education in the Southeast with Security Budget then,pls I stand to be corrected?
Re: Rochas Okorocha Commissions Justice Oputa Court Complex - Photos by jimi4us: 3:53pm On May 15, 2019
Okoyeebows:

Igbos hate Rochas because he's in APC and the way he doesn't care about what they say about him.
which project? Please stop that crazy talk
Re: Rochas Okorocha Commissions Justice Oputa Court Complex - Photos by Front0lane: 4:09pm On May 15, 2019
Kennydoc:

You're not Igbo, you don't live in the SE yet you think you know the region better.

1. Rochas's projects are only in Owerri and his own LGA. All the other parts of Imo don't know about his government.

2. Rochas's Imo State gets the highest allocation among all South East States. He should have more projects than the other governors.

3. Rochas is owing Imo civil servants several months salary. Umahi and Ugwuanyi aren't owing.

4. Despite the meagre allocation and IGR of Ebonyi, Umahi has more solid projects than Rochas.

Name the solid projects from Umahi let me list that of Okorocha.

Okorocha is not owing any salary I insist. I know Rochas as project all over Imo beyond his local government n can list them. How you shamelessly lie day n night without fear need to be investigated.

Plus I don’t have to be Igbo to comment on happenings in the East, I see Igbo commenting foolishly on Osun Oyo Kwara n Lagos everyday without anyone questioning their right to such completely foolish comment so I don’t see why I can make my views know about the East.

1 Like

Re: Rochas Okorocha Commissions Justice Oputa Court Complex - Photos by Front0lane: 4:14pm On May 15, 2019
Am suppose to believe this because you are foolish enough to make that assertion ba ? What happened to all the pix of the shithole Aba / Abia littering the cyberspace confirming the unending shameless habitat your likes run away from in droves till date ?! How

Asshurbanipall:

Re: Rochas Okorocha Commissions Justice Oputa Court Complex - Photos by futurism: 4:17pm On May 15, 2019
Okoyeebows:

Your parents would definitely not reap the fruits of their labour over you.
ah, u see how it feels eh? my parents are fine... very very fine.
Re: Rochas Okorocha Commissions Justice Oputa Court Complex - Photos by luluosas(m): 4:23pm On May 15, 2019
Okorocha high handedness cost APC Imo State
Re: Rochas Okorocha Commissions Justice Oputa Court Complex - Photos by beclosetome: 4:25pm On May 15, 2019
Okoyeebows:

Say what you know. how many of the states have visited and make your findings.

Visit Anambra state on your way to Imo, then make your comparison.

my mama say I be igbo...

1 Like

Re: Rochas Okorocha Commissions Justice Oputa Court Complex - Photos by Ultimatezlant: 4:36pm On May 15, 2019
Front0lane:

From free education primary to tertiary, though foolish fools will complain it’s not 100% perfect but ask them to show you any of the trio they support that offered similar beta or even half as good as what Okoricha offered n watch their fathers start wailing like there was ever anything in Nigeria the PDP did that was ever perfect.

Ikpeazu that didn’t loot is not even able pay salaries for almost 3 years talkless of gratuity.

What of the fat clown ruining Enugu building substandard project such as meek mill road that was blown away by wind not rain o over the weekend it was commissioned.
which one is meek mill road?
Re: Rochas Okorocha Commissions Justice Oputa Court Complex - Photos by Front0lane: 4:48pm On May 15, 2019
Re: Rochas Okorocha Commissions Justice Oputa Court Complex - Photos by tsfisheriesm: 5:04pm On May 15, 2019
Nice one , Rochas.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kingsley And Maryanne Moghalu Celebrate 26th Wedding Anniversary With Photos / KWAM 1 Performs Live At APC Campaign Headquarters / 40MW Dadin-Kowa Hydro-Power Ready For Inauguration, 60 Years After

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.