Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,826 members, 7,802,641 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:06 PM

Rochas Okorocha Commissions Justice Oputa Court Complex - Photos - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rochas Okorocha Commissions Justice Oputa Court Complex - Photos (30089 Views)

Rivers Government Begins Demolition Of Assembly Complex (Photos) / Ben Murray-Bruce And Buratai Commission New NARC Office Complex - Photos / Thugs Set Cars Ablaze In Akwa Ibom State House Of Assembly Complex (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rochas Okorocha Commissions Justice Oputa Court Complex - Photos by sweerychick(f): 9:42pm On May 15, 2019
Okoyeebows:

If you think my moniker is Okoye, you are actually more unintelligent than I thought.

I've been to all the states in Igboland, I've lived there, done business there, so shut up your mouth and listen to the facts. Rochas is this, Rochas is that. Yet, you support mediocres like Ikpeazu and Ugwuanyi.

I have told you to stop making a fool of yourself but you won't hear word.
argue with your phone! And don't ever tell me to shut up my mouth because I'm not wife, sister or girlfriend...... Your likes are not needed in Igboland tongue stop doing business there and concentrate on your region
Re: Rochas Okorocha Commissions Justice Oputa Court Complex - Photos by olaefosa: 11:02pm On May 15, 2019
Let us commend his efforts.atleast
No human is above mistakes. Rochas really transformed Imo state and he brought alot of value to that state.
He is the best Governor Imo state has ever produced asides days of Late Sam Mbakwe.
Re: Rochas Okorocha Commissions Justice Oputa Court Complex - Photos by Okoyeebows: 11:20pm On May 15, 2019
Bleiz:

You're very wrong.

Gubernatorial elections aren't structured in that format. It is basically first to pull maximum votes, not and never geographic spread.

Geographic spread is only for presidential elections.

I used to think like you till I knew better.

A candidate for a contested election to the office of Governor shall be declared winner if he has:
1. The highest number of votes cast at the election; and
2. Not less than one-quarter of all the votes cast in each of at least two-thirds of all the LGAs in the state.

Check this link also
https://punchng.com/getting-highest-number-of-votes-not-enough-to-win-gov-poll-inec/amp/
Re: Rochas Okorocha Commissions Justice Oputa Court Complex - Photos by Okoyeebows: 11:22pm On May 15, 2019
sweerychick:
argue with your phone! And don't ever tell me to shut up my mouth because I'm not wife, sister or girlfriend...... Your likes are not needed in Igboland tongue stop doing business there and concentrate on your region

Unfortunately, you are useless in Igboland and can't tell me where to do business.

You do business in Lagos and Kano. When we kick you out, you start crying hate. I'll make money wherever I like and you're powerless and impotent to do anything about it.

1 Like

Re: Rochas Okorocha Commissions Justice Oputa Court Complex - Photos by sweerychick(f): 11:56pm On May 15, 2019
Okoyeebows:

Unfortunately, you are useless in Igboland and can't tell me where to do business.

You do business in Lagos and Kano. When we kick you out, you start crying hate. I'll make money wherever I like and you're powerless and impotent to do anything about it.
oh yeah I'm useless in Igbo land, but I'm more valuable than your highest educated personality in your region, now don't quote me again I'm done with you tongue
Re: Rochas Okorocha Commissions Justice Oputa Court Complex - Photos by Okoyeebows: 1:17am On May 16, 2019
sweerychick:
oh yeah I'm useless in Igbo land, but I'm more valuable than your highest educated personality in your region, now don't quote me again I'm done with you tongue

You are very ugly and your reasoning is poor. I just hope you are not allowed to breed because you lack all the good things Igbos are known for.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rochas Okorocha Commissions Justice Oputa Court Complex - Photos by Salebo: 4:16am On May 16, 2019
Asshurbanipall:
Don't be deceived. Okoroawusa is easily the worst governor in SE and SS. I am in Imo state now. If i post pictures of Owerri and Imo state in general here, this thread will turn your stomach

Post pictures naa...What are you scared of

LIAR LIAR!!!!

After Sam Mbakwe,NO ONE HAS DONE IT BETTER THAN ROCHAS IN THE WHOLE OF IGBOLAND, infrastructure wise...

Take it or FAAACK OFF...
Re: Rochas Okorocha Commissions Justice Oputa Court Complex - Photos by Salebo: 4:17am On May 16, 2019
Asshurbanipall:
Just 3yrs of Obiano has surpassed everything Okoroawusa has done in his 8 wasted yrs. Okoroawusa borrowed over 250 billion with nothing to show except bad roads, filth and statues

LIES!!!!!
Re: Rochas Okorocha Commissions Justice Oputa Court Complex - Photos by Salebo: 4:18am On May 16, 2019
chiedu7:

Listen & listen good.

The SE & SS reject Okoroawusa, period.

Claim what you like.

SS?

why do we have kids that went to village community schools here?
Re: Rochas Okorocha Commissions Justice Oputa Court Complex - Photos by Salebo: 4:19am On May 16, 2019
Kennydoc:

You're not Igbo, you don't live in the SE yet you think you know the region better.

1. Rochas's projects are only in Owerri and his own LGA. All the other parts of Imo don't know about his government.

2. Rochas's Imo State gets the highest allocation among all South East States. He should have more projects than the other governors.

3. Rochas is owing Imo civil servants several months salary. Umahi and Ugwuanyi aren't owing.

4. Despite the meagre allocation and IGR of Ebonyi, Umahi has more solid projects than Rochas.

NEVER!!!!!!

LIES!!!!
Re: Rochas Okorocha Commissions Justice Oputa Court Complex - Photos by Salebo: 4:24am On May 16, 2019
Baba419:
And he's leaving Imo State with about N200b in debts

Really?

Are you now the auditor-general of imo state?

Anu Mpama!
Re: Rochas Okorocha Commissions Justice Oputa Court Complex - Photos by Asshurbanipall: 4:32am On May 16, 2019
Are you mad? Are this old pictures of Owerri? Okoroawusa Is the worst gov in the SE and SS with the exception of Okezie.

Salebo:

Post pictures naa...What are you scared of

LIAR LIAR!!!!

After Sam Mbakwe,NO ONE HAS DONE IT BETTER THAN ROCHAS IN THE WHOLE OF IGBOLAND, infrastructure wise...

Take it or FAAACK OFF...

Re: Rochas Okorocha Commissions Justice Oputa Court Complex - Photos by olumalcolm(m): 3:15pm On May 16, 2019
I am happy for majority of the comments i read on this trend. Truly, Rochas Okorocha did a wonderful job in Imo.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Denies Asking People To Stop Posting His Pictures With Hushpuppi / Anambra: Gunmen Attack APGA Rally, Hold Obiano’s Convoy Hostage / Isa Yuguda Forfeits Properties To Government (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.