Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,042 members, 7,807,130 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:02 AM

Many Times The LRU Team Removed Fallen Containers Off Lagos Roads - Photos - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Many Times The LRU Team Removed Fallen Containers Off Lagos Roads - Photos (19932 Views)

VIS Removes Over 50 Rickety Buses From Lagos Roads (Photos) / Tanker Explosion On Kara Bridge, Lagos-Ibadan Road: LRU & Fire Service Attacked / Lady Falls Inside Flooded Gutter Due To Badagry Express Bad Roads (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Many Times The LRU Team Removed Fallen Containers Off Lagos Roads - Photos by AutoReportNG: 1:03pm On May 15, 2019
If you ask any Lagos driver what gives him concern on the road apart from traffic, I am sure he will mention the tanker drivers and the containers which spread across the state.

Many times the LASEMA Response Unit (LRU) has demonstrated to us countless time that they are capable of saving lives and responding to an emergency on time across Lagos. The LRU over the weekend engaged in a series of emergency works across the state, for example, Ojuelegba bridge is notorious for trailers and how containers use to fall from the bridge which most causes injuries and loss of lives. Last week is not an exception as the LRU was on a recovery operation of a fallen container at Ojuelegba Bridge inward Fadeyi.

Also, the LASEMA Response Unit on a recovery operation at Kara Bridge and Ijora Olopa Bridge as a fully loaded container fell... These few images say a lot how these men battle for the lives of our road and to keep Lagos going.

[img]https://4.bp..com/-k46euyL8A3w/XNv6wvWI0uI/AAAAAAAAbY4/DCYTOXdCIE0i3qPCxhdjem76O_bTchdkQCLcBGAs/s1600/D6SGCp1WkAEUNJi%2B%25281%2529.jpg[/img]

[img]https://3.bp..com/-01FpP0WzO60/XNv6wiIi_WI/AAAAAAAAbY8/llTor2jUPRoAJTP2iw2DYJ15dtXpxTE1ACLcBGAs/s1600/D6SGCp8W4AA5wS6%2B%25281%2529.jpg[/img]

[img]https://1.bp..com/-tbw_p_GKnHE/XNv6yCkC3EI/AAAAAAAAbZI/mAK_-W69xvYrssO6Qmv_UyNzL8XhqzjLgCLcBGAs/s1600/D6SU-g_XsAUFD9c%2B%25281%2529.jpg[/img]

[img]https://2.bp..com/-Gf5x7wKzdhc/XNv6z2pBHBI/AAAAAAAAbZU/FA7bb0rm_oYvMc7QYbv6UjkDGENHgx8EQCLcBGAs/s1600/D6SU-hZXkAAEiR1%2B%25281%2529.jpg[/img]

[img]https://2.bp..com/-HAcXsfVAZ2A/XNv_TvZl_-I/AAAAAAAAbZs/vYSmX0NoKU80t7erkneDhNtN_EyioKyxACLcBGAs/s1600/D5JncvhXsAAYdQw.jpg[/img]

Source:
https://www.autoreportng.com/2019/05/many-times-lru-team-pull-of-fallen.html
Re: Many Times The LRU Team Removed Fallen Containers Off Lagos Roads - Photos by AutoReportNG: 1:04pm On May 15, 2019
This is team work as mandated by Ambode..

See more images here

https://www.autoreportng.com/2019/05/many-times-lru-team-pull-of-fallen.html

4 Likes

Re: Many Times The LRU Team Removed Fallen Containers Off Lagos Roads - Photos by KidsNEXTdoor: 1:40pm On May 15, 2019
they should come and camp at Abraham Adesanya roundabout Ajah.... that stupid engineering design there is magneting trucks...

And to think that people sell stuff around there baffles me...

7 Likes

Re: Many Times The LRU Team Removed Fallen Containers Off Lagos Roads - Photos by TheTourist: 1:41pm On May 15, 2019
Do I see white men in the photos working for them?

2 Likes

Re: Many Times The LRU Team Removed Fallen Containers Off Lagos Roads - Photos by AutoReportNG: 2:32pm On May 15, 2019
KidsNEXTdoor:
they should come and camp at Abraham Adesanya roundabout Ajah.... that stupid engineering design there is magneting trucks...

And to think that people sell stuff around there baffles me...

Ajah and trucks are like 5 and 6, its as if they are connected in the spirit.... LOL

8 Likes

Re: Many Times The LRU Team Removed Fallen Containers Off Lagos Roads - Photos by Amuocha: 2:37pm On May 15, 2019
Ok
Re: Many Times The LRU Team Removed Fallen Containers Off Lagos Roads - Photos by momodub: 3:59pm On May 15, 2019
Hum
Re: Many Times The LRU Team Removed Fallen Containers Off Lagos Roads - Photos by Kreamie(m): 4:00pm On May 15, 2019
These guys are too efficient

5 Likes

Re: Many Times The LRU Team Removed Fallen Containers Off Lagos Roads - Photos by Dozie32(m): 4:00pm On May 15, 2019
Still thinking on what to comment.
Re: Many Times The LRU Team Removed Fallen Containers Off Lagos Roads - Photos by Houseofglam7(f): 4:00pm On May 15, 2019
undecided
Re: Many Times The LRU Team Removed Fallen Containers Off Lagos Roads - Photos by Lanre4uonly(m): 4:02pm On May 15, 2019
Kudos to the LRU team.
Re: Many Times The LRU Team Removed Fallen Containers Off Lagos Roads - Photos by iffydave: 4:02pm On May 15, 2019
Good..

One of Amode's legacies. Hope it'll be sustained

1 Like

Re: Many Times The LRU Team Removed Fallen Containers Off Lagos Roads - Photos by Retchix: 4:05pm On May 15, 2019
Until the government finds a way to remove those containers and Trucks, for God's sake they are posing threat, to humans,.
Re: Many Times The LRU Team Removed Fallen Containers Off Lagos Roads - Photos by Dashry(f): 4:05pm On May 15, 2019
Nice one

See signature below if interested in learning digital marketing at no cost
Re: Many Times The LRU Team Removed Fallen Containers Off Lagos Roads - Photos by Okoyeebows: 4:09pm On May 15, 2019
AutoReportNG:

Ajah and trucks are like 5 and 6, its as if they are connected in the spirit.... LOL

Wait till the FTZ is done and factories move to Ibeju lekki. That stretch would be like Ogere trailer park.

1 Like

Re: Many Times The LRU Team Removed Fallen Containers Off Lagos Roads - Photos by Nobody: 4:09pm On May 15, 2019
May God save us. Meanwhile, check my signature for my contact and page address for solutions to your health challenges like painful urination, prostatitis, prostate enlargement, stroke, hypertension, diabetes, eye problem, etc.
Re: Many Times The LRU Team Removed Fallen Containers Off Lagos Roads - Photos by PureMind2: 4:09pm On May 15, 2019
Good
Re: Many Times The LRU Team Removed Fallen Containers Off Lagos Roads - Photos by Okoyeebows: 4:10pm On May 15, 2019
TheTourist:
Do I see white men in the photos working for them?

Yeah.

Expatriates are contractors under Avant garde management systems, operators of LRU technology.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Many Times The LRU Team Removed Fallen Containers Off Lagos Roads - Photos by tstx(m): 4:12pm On May 15, 2019
Good

I build websites and I am based in Abuja, see my signature
Re: Many Times The LRU Team Removed Fallen Containers Off Lagos Roads - Photos by Afonja007: 4:22pm On May 15, 2019
What is happening in Lagos with containers and fuel tankers is like what is happening in bornu state with boko haram,northerners used boko haram to remove good luck Jonathan today they are still suffering from it,then sw and federal government don't want other Ports to work, warri calabar and porthacourt wharfs are wasting away, once calabar warri portharcout start working Lagos revenues will go down so federal government don't want that, they will use it to get votes from southwest during elections, the sufferings in Lagos will never stop

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Many Times The LRU Team Removed Fallen Containers Off Lagos Roads - Photos by bamasite(m): 4:26pm On May 15, 2019
Kudos to them

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dangote Truck Causes Accident On Kara Bridge, Lagos (Photos) / Fire Outbreak At Lagos Airport / How To Get Australia Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.