Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,980 members, 7,806,860 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:44 AM

Bishop Umoh Defends Policemen Who Raped Ladies Over Prostitution In Abuja - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bishop Umoh Defends Policemen Who Raped Ladies Over Prostitution In Abuja (23268 Views)

Ime Bishop Umoh: My Weight Loss Is Not Audio - Okon Lagos Shows His 6 Packs / Ime Bishop Umoh's Body Transformation. Loses Potbelly, Works Out In Gym / Imeh Bishop Umoh Dedicates Child (Cute Family Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bishop Umoh Defends Policemen Who Raped Ladies Over Prostitution In Abuja by jmoore(m): 7:07pm On May 15, 2019
Where is the defense?

Stupid bloggers!!!

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Umoh Defends Policemen Who Raped Ladies Over Prostitution In Abuja by Chu2k2: 7:07pm On May 15, 2019
Never knew okon is even daft in real life oh... Thought it was only in movies..
Re: Bishop Umoh Defends Policemen Who Raped Ladies Over Prostitution In Abuja by ikobong1234: 7:08pm On May 15, 2019
Ashawo =money
Rape==??
Re: Bishop Umoh Defends Policemen Who Raped Ladies Over Prostitution In Abuja by jrusky(m): 7:10pm On May 15, 2019
I never knew Okon is this stupid.

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Umoh Defends Policemen Who Raped Ladies Over Prostitution In Abuja by Rastamann: 7:12pm On May 15, 2019
Calabar man and sex!
Re: Bishop Umoh Defends Policemen Who Raped Ladies Over Prostitution In Abuja by Nobody: 7:15pm On May 15, 2019
In developed countries, this 1diot would have lost his respect as an actor.

But we are in baboon shiit hole so any body can say anything and get away with it.

Used to think he was funny. Not any more.
Re: Bishop Umoh Defends Policemen Who Raped Ladies Over Prostitution In Abuja by MakeMoves: 7:18pm On May 15, 2019
Insensitive position. Ashawo no be work but na person pikin...
Re: Bishop Umoh Defends Policemen Who Raped Ladies Over Prostitution In Abuja by ChristianNorth: 7:21pm On May 15, 2019
Scrap2Wealth1:
‘I have been afflicted with distress, and Thou art the Most Merciful of all those who show mercy. “(21:84) on Wednesday 8 May 2019 Almighty decree upon my son a disester after he came back from school he went to his place of work were his Oga send him to light a fire without him knowing there is a gallon of fuel beneath him after starting the fire the gallon of fuel explode and an burn him bad all over even around his genitals, so far we have went to the hospital and right now I have spend a lot of money please brothers help my son gain his health back I know we are in trying times, we need your prayers and donations with what so ever GOD put in your heart no amount is to small or big.

Bank : Fidelity Bank
Account number: 6018455723
Account name: Adamu Usman Danjuma.

We Are Admitted At

AT-TATBIQ ISLAMIC MEDICAL CENTER
Address : 26/28 J. Alkasim Road, kinkinau Kaduna
Almight decreed upon your son who did nothing to him a disaster and you are still serving him. Your mumu never do
Re: Bishop Umoh Defends Policemen Who Raped Ladies Over Prostitution In Abuja by iammo(m): 7:23pm On May 15, 2019
MUMU talk
Re: Bishop Umoh Defends Policemen Who Raped Ladies Over Prostitution In Abuja by Credobee(m): 7:25pm On May 15, 2019
Bossontop:
undecided
Well.....I'm not suprised.......i neva see any film wey dis act wey him get sense for inside.....abi my pipu una don see??
. l never see ooo

1 Like

Re: Bishop Umoh Defends Policemen Who Raped Ladies Over Prostitution In Abuja by tete7000(m): 7:29pm On May 15, 2019
Stupidity at its peak. This okon stupid die...
Re: Bishop Umoh Defends Policemen Who Raped Ladies Over Prostitution In Abuja by Kyrx(m): 7:34pm On May 15, 2019
Sorry to say this, but Okon or whatever is an idiot, when did prostitution turns to a crime in Nigeria, Is Abuja under a sharia law? This bro is supporting a raper and condemning the raped, by the time his daughter get raped he will understand the feeling.

Nonsense celebrity.
Re: Bishop Umoh Defends Policemen Who Raped Ladies Over Prostitution In Abuja by SKGtalkof9jaboi: 7:37pm On May 15, 2019
Police see osho free.
Re: Bishop Umoh Defends Policemen Who Raped Ladies Over Prostitution In Abuja by dangotesmummy: 7:39pm On May 15, 2019
Naijaalive:
Olodo......

See his mouth.....

Like hole
the boring ,dry and shallow minded failed comic actor too wants to trend. See the imp looking for cyber space attention. Anyway I trust Nigerian cyber audience to eat you raw.you better respect yourself and face your dead career.stoopid dwarf
Re: Bishop Umoh Defends Policemen Who Raped Ladies Over Prostitution In Abuja by blackboy(m): 7:49pm On May 15, 2019
This man is heartless.
Re: Bishop Umoh Defends Policemen Who Raped Ladies Over Prostitution In Abuja by aystunt: 7:49pm On May 15, 2019
I'm sure many people did nt even watch the video and are just reacting based on the caption above. He never defended the rape of the girls by the police.
Re: Bishop Umoh Defends Policemen Who Raped Ladies Over Prostitution In Abuja by EdiAbali: 7:51pm On May 15, 2019
Scrap2Wealth1:
‘I have been afflicted with distress, and Thou art the Most Merciful of all those who show mercy. “(21:84) on Wednesday 8 May 2019 Almighty decree upon my son a disester after he came back from school he went to his place of work were his Oga send him to light a fire without him knowing there is a gallon of fuel beneath him after starting the fire the gallon of fuel explode and an burn him bad all over even around his genitals, so far we have went to the hospital and right now I have spend a lot of money please brothers help my son gain his health back I know we are in trying times, we need your prayers and donations with what so ever GOD put in your heart no amount is to small or big.

Bank : Fidelity Bank
Account number: 6018455723
Account name: Adamu Usman Danjuma.

We Are Admitted At

AT-TATBIQ ISLAMIC MEDICAL CENTER
Address : 26/28 J. Alkasim Road, kinkinau Kaduna

You must be a terrorist
Re: Bishop Umoh Defends Policemen Who Raped Ladies Over Prostitution In Abuja by obailala(m): 7:58pm On May 15, 2019
jmoore:
Where is the defense?

Stupid bloggers!!!
Very stupid bloggers for real. I watched the video myself and struggled to see how he defended police.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Umoh Defends Policemen Who Raped Ladies Over Prostitution In Abuja by obailala(m): 8:09pm On May 15, 2019
Kyrx:
Sorry to say this, but Okon or whatever is an idiot, when did prostitution turns to a crime in Nigeria, Is Abuja under a sharia law? This bro is supporting a raper and condemning the raped, by the time his daughter get raped he will understand the feeling.

Nonsense celebrity.
tete7000:
Stupidity at its peak. This okon stupid die...
Okon isn't the stupid one here, the stupid one is the blogger who interpreted what he said a 'defending police'.
Re: Bishop Umoh Defends Policemen Who Raped Ladies Over Prostitution In Abuja by uuzba(m): 8:26pm On May 15, 2019
tillaman:
The fact that they are Prostitutes doesn’t justify any man to lay hands on them without their consent or even rape them
Your fact is not logical.
Re: Bishop Umoh Defends Policemen Who Raped Ladies Over Prostitution In Abuja by coolcentbigman(m): 8:27pm On May 15, 2019
I don't have much to say, Nigeria is in a confessed state because you don't have any human rights in this country we are all modern slave in the eyes of those in authority. Being alive is a crime in this country so much abuse and killing yet the fed. govt is doing nothing abt it, My only prayer is to leave this country someday.
Re: Bishop Umoh Defends Policemen Who Raped Ladies Over Prostitution In Abuja by uuzba(m): 8:29pm On May 15, 2019
Gboyeboy:
Rape is rape. You can't justify it.
Dem say this Okon no get sense, I just confirm am
Prostitute is using her body anyhow.
Rape of prostitute is using the prostitute body anyhow.
You are the one that started it, and advertised it. Why complain?
Re: Bishop Umoh Defends Policemen Who Raped Ladies Over Prostitution In Abuja by BrokenCock: 8:36pm On May 15, 2019
Mumu he didn't defend any side. Stooped unschooled bloggers
Re: Bishop Umoh Defends Policemen Who Raped Ladies Over Prostitution In Abuja by Gboyeboy(m): 8:36pm On May 15, 2019
uuzba:

Prostitute is using her body anyhow.
Rape of prostitute is using the prostitute body anyhow.
You are the one that started it, and advertised it. Why complain?
Read your own comment. Does it make any sense to you?

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Umoh Defends Policemen Who Raped Ladies Over Prostitution In Abuja by Kobicove(m): 8:43pm On May 15, 2019
If you make this type of idiotic statement in a sane country you could get into serious trouble undecided

No everything is a joking matter

1 Like

Re: Bishop Umoh Defends Policemen Who Raped Ladies Over Prostitution In Abuja by samdav925: 8:47pm On May 15, 2019
So as this bros no dey get sense for film na so him no get for reallife

1 Like

Re: Bishop Umoh Defends Policemen Who Raped Ladies Over Prostitution In Abuja by shogsman(m): 8:57pm On May 15, 2019
Bossontop:
undecided
Well.....I'm not suprised.......i neva see any film wey dis guy act wey him get sense for inside.....abi my pipu una don see??

At all
Re: Bishop Umoh Defends Policemen Who Raped Ladies Over Prostitution In Abuja by backbone503(m): 10:54pm On May 15, 2019
Ikpa, you misyan. However illegal or dehumanizing their hustle might be, it still remains theirs. You want it, you pay for it!

1 Like

Re: Bishop Umoh Defends Policemen Who Raped Ladies Over Prostitution In Abuja by suremanpatriot: 11:53pm On May 15, 2019
okon u be propper foool for regardin ppl's daughter tht manner,ewuu ,anuofia actor yu hav been,uzuor. undecided
Re: Bishop Umoh Defends Policemen Who Raped Ladies Over Prostitution In Abuja by makavelli80(m): 12:20am On May 16, 2019
RAPE AND PROSTITUTE ARE TWO WORDS THAT DOESN'T AGREE WITH ONE ANOTHER
Re: Bishop Umoh Defends Policemen Who Raped Ladies Over Prostitution In Abuja by cococandy(f): 3:05am On May 16, 2019
I always knew he has no brain cells. Unfortunately he open his mouth and confirmed it. What a moronn

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

6 Nigerian Celebrities That Made A Buzz With Their Car Gifts To Their Lovers / Prezzo Planned To Propose To Goldie On Valentine's Day? / Tonto Dike Vs Mercy Johnson

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.