Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,007 members, 7,806,924 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:07 AM

TOP-UP YOUR PHONES Through Call Me Back SMS - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / TOP-UP YOUR PHONES Through Call Me Back SMS (230 Views)

*DE-REMEDY COMMUNICATIONS. For All Your Phones And Accessories* / Make N24,000 Monthly From Just N5200 Capital Using Your Phones / Top-up Your Phones Through Call Me Back Sms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

TOP-UP YOUR PHONES Through Call Me Back SMS by KOLAD: 1:06pm On May 15, 2019
Dear Sir/Ma,

FSHSMS provides a new recharge & bill payment infrastructure that allows you to conduct your mobile phone refill(pre & postpaid), Purchase cheap Glo & MTN data, Renew DSTV, GoTV & Startimes Subscriptions, Recharge Smile & Spectranet Internet Services, Purchase Bulk-SMS(DnD Solution Available), Buy/Pay for Ikeja, Eko & PH prepaid token and postpaid bills, etc.
Hurray! Now, you can recharge the mobile number used during registration on our portal by sending the normal "Call me back message" to our magic number. It will initiate auto-recharge of N100 to your phone, provided you have sufficient balance in your account.
Only applicable to MTN for now!!!
Share the good news!
No more borrowing to pay back with 15% interest via mtn borrow airtime facility.
Never be stranded again!
Cheers!
Also, the platform provides 1.5% discount for all mobile recharges excluding MTN, which is 1%; TV Subscriptions service has 0.25% discount; etc.
Through the platform, you can purchase MTN 1GB data at N480 & 2GB at N955.

The platform performs auto-refund within 5 minutes for any failed transaction while stable quality of service is guaranteed.

As a flexible and an adaptive platform, all provided services can be accessed via the use of sms, incase of no internet within your locale. Eg, to purchase airtime for any number, simply send "Airtime MTN 2347031234567 200" from the number used at the point of registration on the platform. The transaction will be consumated within a minute of delivery, provided sufficient fund is available in your account.

More details is available on the website: fshsmsdotcom

Thanks for your anticipated partnership.

(1) (Reply)

The Mobile Phone Secret Website Computer Village Guys Are Too Frighten To Reveal / How To Rent A Car For Uber From Pukena / Fx Usd Swap For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.