Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,809 members, 7,806,263 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:41 PM

Callum Hudson-Odoi Wants Hazard’s No.10 Jersey If He Leaves For Madrid - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Callum Hudson-Odoi Wants Hazard’s No.10 Jersey If He Leaves For Madrid (22913 Views)

Argentina To Honor Messi After Retirement By Retiring No. 10 Jersey. / Sergio Aguero: Why I Rejected Messi’s No.10 Jersey / Champions League Final: Liverpool Fan Buys £40 Car To Travel For Madrid (photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Callum Hudson-Odoi Wants Hazard’s No.10 Jersey If He Leaves For Madrid by bujebudanu1(m): 5:08pm On May 15, 2019
Sanchez that carried no 7 never score reach 10.

D boy no go dey manage e number dey go

1 Like

Re: Callum Hudson-Odoi Wants Hazard’s No.10 Jersey If He Leaves For Madrid by guzze01: 5:17pm On May 15, 2019
MrGidifeed:
England and Chelsea wonderkid, Odoi is one of the most sought-after talents in Europe and his contract situation is an uneasy position for his club ahead of talks

Callum Hudson-Odoi increasingly wants to stay at Chelsea and assurances he would be the man to replace Eden Hazard would help to ensure that he renews his contract, Goal understands.

Hazard looks likely to depart for Real Madrid after he confirmed in an interview after the final Premier League game of the season at Leicester on Sunday that he ‘has made his decision’ regarding his future.

Madrid have yet to agree a fee with the Blues for their Belgian talisman as they haggle over a price between €100 million (£87m/$113m) and €130m (£113m/$146m).

The 18-year-old’s desire to want a move away has softened after Maurizio Sarri gave him four Premier League starts in a row before he suffered an Achilles tendon rupture against Burnley in April.

Chelsea’s decision to not begin talks with Hudson-Odoi, and regarding other club issues, may relate to the transfer ban, which is likely to affect negotiations with several of their players.

Do you think chelsea should give him the shirt to get his loyalty for the club?

Source: https://gidifeed.com/18-year-old-hudson-odoi-wants-hazards-no-10-jersey-if-he-leaves-for-madrid/
i am not a Chelsea fan , but I tin this guy is overrated. wish him goodluck as is steps into hazard's shoes.
Re: Callum Hudson-Odoi Wants Hazard’s No.10 Jersey If He Leaves For Madrid by erons22(m): 5:31pm On May 15, 2019
bujebudanu1:
Sanchez that carried no 7 never score reach 10.

D boy no go dey manage e number dey go
U nor even say 5 goal self grin I wonder what that guy is still doing at man u
Re: Callum Hudson-Odoi Wants Hazard’s No.10 Jersey If He Leaves For Madrid by iphanyi10(m): 5:32pm On May 15, 2019
odoi kor, that one that still plays like a toddler. if hazard leaves Chelsea is in trouble.

Hazard has been involved in 31 goals this past season , the most in the league .

he is miles apart from everyone in that shitty team.

Chelsea will have to spend big to replace him. but since there is a transfer ban they would do well to persuade him to stay for now.

imagine Chelsea building a team around an untrusted teenager, a disaster waiting to happen.
Re: Callum Hudson-Odoi Wants Hazard’s No.10 Jersey If He Leaves For Madrid by Gabson001(m): 5:44pm On May 15, 2019
Your mind dey sweet u abi
Re: Callum Hudson-Odoi Wants Hazard’s No.10 Jersey If He Leaves For Madrid by hybridblood07(m): 5:55pm On May 15, 2019
Madrid don't need Hazard!! We need a player that can guarantee us at least 35 or 40 goals a season. We don't need a dribbler. We need the likes of Mbappe oh
MrGidifeed:
England and Chelsea wonderkid, Odoi is one of the most sought-after talents in Europe and his contract situation is an uneasy position for his club ahead of talks

Callum Hudson-Odoi increasingly wants to stay at Chelsea and assurances he would be the man to replace Eden Hazard would help to ensure that he renews his contract, Goal understands.

Hazard looks likely to depart for Real Madrid after he confirmed in an interview after the final Premier League game of the season at Leicester on Sunday that he ‘has made his decision’ regarding his future.

Madrid have yet to agree a fee with the Blues for their Belgian talisman as they haggle over a price between €100 million (£87m/$113m) and €130m (£113m/$146m).

The 18-year-old’s desire to want a move away has softened after Maurizio Sarri gave him four Premier League starts in a row before he suffered an Achilles tendon rupture against Burnley in April.

Chelsea’s decision to not begin talks with Hudson-Odoi, and regarding other club issues, may relate to the transfer ban, which is likely to affect negotiations with several of their players.

Source: https://gidifeed.com/18-year-old-hudson-odoi-wants-hazards-no-10-jersey-if-he-leaves-for-madrid/
Re: Callum Hudson-Odoi Wants Hazard’s No.10 Jersey If He Leaves For Madrid by Bbbwings: 6:09pm On May 15, 2019
Sellfish:
Another Pogba

Pogba has made me distrust black footballers with strange haircuts... sad

grin
Re: Callum Hudson-Odoi Wants Hazard’s No.10 Jersey If He Leaves For Madrid by naijajobx: 6:40pm On May 15, 2019
Ok
Re: Callum Hudson-Odoi Wants Hazard’s No.10 Jersey If He Leaves For Madrid by AllenSpencer: 6:44pm On May 15, 2019
Hazard just wants to go kill his career at Real Madrid

Madrid can't offer anything in next 3 years
Re: Callum Hudson-Odoi Wants Hazard’s No.10 Jersey If He Leaves For Madrid by ikobong1234: 6:50pm On May 15, 2019
And he thinks that shirt number na childs
Re: Callum Hudson-Odoi Wants Hazard’s No.10 Jersey If He Leaves For Madrid by slex(m): 6:58pm On May 15, 2019
Oh really??!!??

He better ask Antonio Valencia and Sanchez what happened after wearing the iconic no. 7 Jersey. At Manchester United.
Re: Callum Hudson-Odoi Wants Hazard’s No.10 Jersey If He Leaves For Madrid by Icon79(m): 7:02pm On May 15, 2019
This is definitely fake news. This guy is not even guarantee a place in Chelsea team next season and he's already fighting for jersey number... ahead of the senior players I seriously doubt the story.

#FakeNews

O pari

MrGidifeed:

Re: Callum Hudson-Odoi Wants Hazard’s No.10 Jersey If He Leaves For Madrid by jelel6: 7:07pm On May 15, 2019
Na number they play football? I honestly haven't seen anything to suggest Hudson odio would be anything as good as Hazard when he was eighteen.

Hudson odoi should focus on winning a first team shirt next season and leave no 10 alone. I won't even give a fvck if he decides to leave. Maybe he thinks he's already better than Pedro and willian ( they're no good but I don't think he's yet), Pulisic is far more matured than Hudson odoi and would play ahead of him because he's better.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Callum Hudson-Odoi Wants Hazard’s No.10 Jersey If He Leaves For Madrid by footballcable(m): 7:12pm On May 15, 2019
Odio isnt worth the no10. Hazard at his age was better than him but didn't were d number 10, so he should be humble and wait for his time.. I meam his only 18yrs
Re: Callum Hudson-Odoi Wants Hazard’s No.10 Jersey If He Leaves For Madrid by Johnny1013(m): 8:20pm On May 15, 2019
ozodigboo:
He knows he's in high demand so he has to demand every every.
Next is to demand Abramovich wife.
Oponu
I swear you killed me ...lwkmd
Re: Callum Hudson-Odoi Wants Hazard’s No.10 Jersey If He Leaves For Madrid by khaleed111: 9:29pm On May 15, 2019
please can someone help me post this on nairaland have been trying to do so but it's telling me insufficient permissions.

Re: Callum Hudson-Odoi Wants Hazard’s No.10 Jersey If He Leaves For Madrid by Nobody: 11:01pm On May 15, 2019
Even though this boy na still otu at least he will be better than Brexit lil-kesh that is wearing no 10 for manyoo

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jude Ighalo And Wife, Sonia Celebrate 9th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) / Roberto Martinez Announced As New Portugal Coach / Leicester City Sign Ademola Lookman On Loan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.