Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,894 members, 7,802,877 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:53 AM

Michael Arowosaiye Commits Suicide (RCCG Minister) - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Michael Arowosaiye Commits Suicide (RCCG Minister) (61777 Views)

Zambian Man Commits Suicide After Killing His Wife / Nigerian Lady Commits Suicide In UK By Jumping From A Bridge (Photos) / HIV Positive Man Commits Suicide By Hanging In Rivers State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Michael Arowosaiye Commits Suicide (RCCG Minister) by graciously2013: 6:25am On May 16, 2019
I was living in a 2 bedroom flat before now, things were rosy and all was well, now am living in a room apartment, I fetch water in front of my house and struggling to pay my shop am owing almost two years rent, have never thought of suicide cos I don't envy people and I don't allow whatever I can't afford to weigh me down, sometimes I go to bed on empty stomach, if I don't tell you, you won't know, if you can't afford to pay high rent, look for a lower one, you don't owe anyone explanation on how you leave your life. Some people are living fake life, borrowing clothes to impress people, be real and original

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Michael Arowosaiye Commits Suicide (RCCG Minister) by caprini1: 6:43am On May 16, 2019
Eaugusta:
What is really happening?
The rate of suicide cases is becoming too alarming angry
Depression is real, you will never understand the depth of that word "Depression" if you have not experienced it. Please let's always try to check on our friends.
I'm currently battling with that shit as a result of lack of job, I seriously pray for God's intervention.

May his soul find peace
It is well..,.....contact me by email.
Re: Michael Arowosaiye Commits Suicide (RCCG Minister) by Nobody: 6:58am On May 16, 2019
GistmoreNG:
GistMore.com

A Redeemed Christian Church of God (RCCG) gospel minister identified as Michael Arowosaiye, has allegedly committed suicide.

According to his friend, the incident happened around 4pm on Tuesday, May 14, 2019, at Sunnyvale Estate. The deceased allegedly hanged himself with his belt.

It was gathered that Michael, who recently ministered during a Youth Praise event at the church, entered into depression over his accommodation issues before taking the drastic step.

Source:

http://gistmore.com/rccg-minister-commits-suicide-in-abuja
Keeping up appearances in the land of desperation.That is the root cause of a lot of these things.
Re: Michael Arowosaiye Commits Suicide (RCCG Minister) by kelvinkleen: 7:19am On May 16, 2019
Don't think this minister has met Jesus Christ of Nazareth...Rip
Re: Michael Arowosaiye Commits Suicide (RCCG Minister) by phemmy8080: 7:36am On May 16, 2019
As a Pastor, he ought to av known that committing suicide waa never the last resort. Moreover he would av known that committing suicide was a DIRECT ENTRY TO HELL FIRE.

1 Like

Re: Michael Arowosaiye Commits Suicide (RCCG Minister) by Eaugusta(f): 8:08am On May 16, 2019
Brightology2:
where's your location and qualifications

Qualification: HND and B.eng both in mechanical engineering

Good morning and thanks
Re: Michael Arowosaiye Commits Suicide (RCCG Minister) by jaxxy(m): 8:11am On May 16, 2019
BdorianGray:

Please ask girl4rmspace to tell us what will take us to heaven.. grin

What’s ur ideology? Do u think a bunch of routine activities wud do that? And why u tagging...
Re: Michael Arowosaiye Commits Suicide (RCCG Minister) by frbona: 8:11am On May 16, 2019
Please I'm equally weighed down with depression, a random call or a message on WhatsApp from anybody will go a long way in lifting my spirits. I've been down since Sunday and its setting in quicker than rigor mortis. Help needed ASAP.
Re: Michael Arowosaiye Commits Suicide (RCCG Minister) by AngelicBeing: 8:18am On May 16, 2019
graciously2013:
I was living in a 2 bedroom flat before now, things were rosy and all was well, now am living in a room apartment, I fetch water in front of my house and struggling to pay my shop am owing almost two years rent, have never thought of suicide cos I don't envy people and I don't allow whatever I can't afford to weigh me down, sometimes I go to bed on empty stomach, if I don't tell you, you won't know, if you can't afford to pay high rent, look for a lower one, you don't owe anyone explanation on how you leave your life. Some people are living fake life, borrowing clothes to impress people, be real and original
You are very courageous and people like you have the shock absorber to go far in life, don't give up, tough times never last but tough people do, hang on, things will eventually work out for you smiley

1 Like

Re: Michael Arowosaiye Commits Suicide (RCCG Minister) by fabienjoe: 8:40am On May 16, 2019
40men:
I remembered when I had accommodation issue few years ago. I met with my area pastor (Crystal Estate Redeem, Festac Extention) for assistance, he looked at me and said, 'Mr we can't help you as church has financial issue too'.

The assistant pastor gave me 10k (God bless him mightyly) out of 250k house rent. Caretake Okunu was on my neck and my wife was heavily pregnant. I was depressed for days, thanks to my boss who assist with some money.

What's the essence of paying tithe and other bills in church if you're not gonna get any help from church when you're down? The only thing most churches knw is to take take take without giving back. Too bad

A difficult situation, that was...but there are only so many a church can help. The church has no capacity to solve EVERY financial problem of her members. But I admit that they seem to take a lot from their members financially. They device ingenious ways of making their members pay even what they cannot afford. They use all sorts of trucks that border on chicanery....from cajoling to outright threat and blackmail..the weak minded often freak out and surrender their life savings and possessions...This is WRONG....You can't get farther from the gospel of Jesus Christ than that...

1 Like

Re: Michael Arowosaiye Commits Suicide (RCCG Minister) by adimsyl: 8:46am On May 16, 2019
[b][/b]please don't come here and say what you don't know about. This young man is my friend. So please hold your peace about church or pastors
IamD18:
I'm sure he use to pay tithe.

I'm also sure he met Adeboye for help but he asked him to pay more tithe and keep praying to God to provide for him.

This is a big lesson to those who allow these pastors to deceive them. They'll never help you in time of need, if not, that guy would have been alive.
Re: Michael Arowosaiye Commits Suicide (RCCG Minister) by Ilekokonit: 8:47am On May 16, 2019
Suicide is the largest cause of death in men below 45 years in the UK
Re: Michael Arowosaiye Commits Suicide (RCCG Minister) by adimsyl: 9:00am On May 16, 2019
The news of your death came to me as a shock why did you have to take your life Mike? Look at the lies flying around social media about your dead. I you never committed suicide because of rent, you leave in a comfortable house that belongs to your uncle. The Sam person is known as your father in Abuja. The last time we spoke we talked about future plan and accomplishments. Why did you do this? Please every one should learn to share what's disturbing them you and I know you don't pay rent. So what really happened?
Re: Michael Arowosaiye Commits Suicide (RCCG Minister) by Ilekokonit: 9:03am On May 16, 2019
For him to not have his financial issues sorted out by his church proves again that these "self proclaiming" men/women of God are ruthless businessmen who are playing the numbers game of the multiplier effect of tithes and offerings with no atom of humanity left in them. Whilst they strut their loot around the globe in private jets, majority of their members who fund their extra lavish lifestyles are living like church rats in abject penury but suffering and smiling.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Michael Arowosaiye Commits Suicide (RCCG Minister) by BdorianGray(m): 9:16am On May 16, 2019
jaxxy:

What’s ur ideology? Do u think a bunch of routine activities wud do that? And why u tagging...

We share same ideology.. I only tot we earthlings wouldn't know better than a girl4rmspace..
Re: Michael Arowosaiye Commits Suicide (RCCG Minister) by studentofTruth: 9:22am On May 16, 2019
rejoice4eva:
Foolishness is when you allow envy, hatred and ignorance to blindfold you in order to make false accusation, and direct abuse on the innocent. And many of you literarily worship Buhari and co , who are the main architect of your misfortune.

And the same church asked you people to vote"the architect of your problem" for a 2nd tenure. isn't that church complicit in bringing *your problem?
Re: Michael Arowosaiye Commits Suicide (RCCG Minister) by Flakky26(f): 9:23am On May 16, 2019
Suicide is never the answer. Counseling can be of help. for a free counselling session ,send a whatsapp chat to 08093183743
Re: Michael Arowosaiye Commits Suicide (RCCG Minister) by rejoice4eva(m): 9:41am On May 16, 2019
studentofTruth:

And the same church asked you people to vote"the architect of your problem" for a 2nd tenure. isn't that church complicit in bringing *your problem?
Maybe campaign rally was held in your own 'church'. And you can please play a video where the man of God you were abusing campaign openly or secretly for any politician
Re: Michael Arowosaiye Commits Suicide (RCCG Minister) by studentofTruth: 9:51am On May 16, 2019
blackslayer:

You expect that to be enough reason right?
What if the pain is too much for them to carry? yes one can seek for help....however just pray you're never in a situation where you can't even seek for help because you don't have enough in you to get the help needed! such is depression....feeling of dejection and helplessness!
suicide is not the answer, but it is an answer!!

Please, help this person. S/he needs help urgently
Re: Michael Arowosaiye Commits Suicide (RCCG Minister) by studentofTruth: 9:52am On May 16, 2019
rejoice4eva:
Maybe campaign rally was held in your own 'church'. And you can please play a video where the man of God you were abusing campaign openly or secretly for any politician

We're asked to vote our own. And we stupidly voted for our pastor. What a great mistake.
Re: Michael Arowosaiye Commits Suicide (RCCG Minister) by Airoflaw(m): 9:55am On May 16, 2019
frbona:
Please I'm equally weighed down with depression, a random call or a message on WhatsApp from anybody will go a long way in lifting my spirits. I've been down since Sunday and its setting in quicker than rigor mortis. Help needed ASAP.
go out ,listen to music and behave like a mad man who dont bother about wat people think about him,be happy and you're free from depression. It has work for me grin

1 Like

Re: Michael Arowosaiye Commits Suicide (RCCG Minister) by Shalnick23: 10:29am On May 16, 2019
Unitedpsalm:
I know Michael more than instablog9ja... Michael was actually murdered. Its been confirmed his death was staged.. . fake new everywhere cry

Bro don't say what you are not sure of. This guy is my neighbor at Sunnyvale and he murdered himself, thank God the house have CCTV everywhere.
Re: Michael Arowosaiye Commits Suicide (RCCG Minister) by Shalnick23: 10:50am On May 16, 2019
The guy was my neighbor(we share a fence) at Sunnyvale, I'm surprised at the way different lies are been spread all over the place. The guy was a chorister and a keyboardist at a redeem church and not a PASTOR he wasn't paying rent because he was staying at a BQ in his pastor's house (at Sunnyvale). His boss (the pastor) is currently not in the country and I think the guy was doing something wrong ( he was sleeping with girls inside in the house, probably some members of the church, among other reasons) and the cleaner/house keeper who stays with him in the BQ knew about it and reported it to their boss (The Pastor). The Pastor not been comfortable with the development sack the guy and also asked him to leave the house. The guy got frustrated and hanged himself. May his soul rest in peace!

2 Likes

Re: Michael Arowosaiye Commits Suicide (RCCG Minister) by Brightology2(m): 11:23am On May 16, 2019
Eaugusta:

Qualification: HND and B.eng both in mechanical engineering

Good morning and thanks
hmmmmmm. Thought you might be somewhere around Lagos State.
Re: Michael Arowosaiye Commits Suicide (RCCG Minister) by ebenbabs: 11:47am On May 16, 2019
Dont be quick to judge, this same man left RCCG in 2017, and before his demise was a member of Shepherd house Choir director, and nothing like depression or poverty that led to his death. find more information before condemning the church.
m
Re: Michael Arowosaiye Commits Suicide (RCCG Minister) by springtech(m): 12:01pm On May 16, 2019
IamD18:
I'm sure he use to pay tithe.

I'm also sure he met Adeboye for help but he asked him to pay more tithe and keep praying to God to provide for him.

This is a big lesson to those who allow these pastors to deceive them. They'll never help you in time of need, if not, that guy would have been alive.

Lies everywhere.
And may God forgive you for jumping into conclusions without knowing the truth.

Read the truth about his death here:

https://www.nairaland.com/5190776/truth-micheal-arowosaiye-committed-suicude
Re: Michael Arowosaiye Commits Suicide (RCCG Minister) by graciously2013: 12:19pm On May 16, 2019
AngelicBeing:
You are very courageous and people like you have the shock absorber to go far in life, don't give up, tough times never last but tough people do, hang on, things will eventually work out for you smiley
smiley thanks brother

1 Like

Re: Michael Arowosaiye Commits Suicide (RCCG Minister) by AngelicBeing: 12:27pm On May 16, 2019
Shalnick23:
The guy was my neighbor(we share a fence) at Sunnyvale, I'm surprised at the way different lies are been spread all over the place. The guy was a chorister and a keyboardist at a redeem church and not a PASTOR he wasn't paying rent because he was staying at a BQ in his pastor's house (at Sunnyvale). His boss (the pastor) is currently not in the country and I think the guy was doing something wrong ( he was sleeping with girls inside in the house, probably some members of the church, among other reasons) and the cleaner/house keeper who stays with him in the BQ knew about it and reported it to their boss (The Pastor). The Pastor not been comfortable with the development sack the guy and also asked him to leave the house. The guy got frustrated and hanged himself. May his soul rest in peace!
Wow and wow, this is very sad and unfortunate sad
Re: Michael Arowosaiye Commits Suicide (RCCG Minister) by blackslayer: 12:27pm On May 16, 2019
studentofTruth:

Please, help this person. S/he needs help urgently

very hilarious, only problem is i'm not laughing.
Re: Michael Arowosaiye Commits Suicide (RCCG Minister) by Eaugusta(f): 12:55pm On May 16, 2019
Brightology2:
hmmmmmm. Thought you might be somewhere around Lagos State.
Aww! No but can relocate if I have something that care take care of my accommodation, feeding and be able to save something no matter how little. Thanks for your effort

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Photos Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's London Properties / Wife & Her 2 Sons Kill Her Husband In Anambra, Bury Him Under A Tree (Graphic) / Finally My Dad Has Been Granted Bail After 8 Years Of Awaiting Trial.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.