Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:31 AM

Can Nigeria Motorist Ever Do This During The Traffic - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Can Nigeria Motorist Ever Do This During The Traffic (1706 Views)

Motorist Confronts Police Officers Who Damaged His Car In Lagos (Photo, Video) / Indian Motorist Squeezes Vehicle Into Extremely Tight Parking Spot With Ease / Don’t Break The Traffic Rules In Dubai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Nigeria Motorist Ever Do This During The Traffic by agbaman1782(m): 2:26pm On May 15, 2019
Pic 1: Traffic in Germany motorists pave way for emergency in-between the road
Pic 2: Traffic In Nigeria( who emergency epp)
https:///Z2hdf5Z6IA

2 Likes

Re: Can Nigeria Motorist Ever Do This During The Traffic by phorget(m): 2:33pm On May 15, 2019
How can you compair people with sane brain and others who are insane?
We Nigerian always claiming to be smart while we are soooooooooo dumb.

6 Likes

Re: Can Nigeria Motorist Ever Do This During The Traffic by Kingpee2(m): 2:34pm On May 15, 2019
Can’t happen in Nigeria ,especially Lagos ,everyone is in a hurry.

1 Like

Re: Can Nigeria Motorist Ever Do This During The Traffic by agbaman1782(m): 3:46pm On May 15, 2019
I think we all need reorientation in this country, this thing don't happen overnight, it's a process right from primary School to secondary School.

1 Like

Re: Can Nigeria Motorist Ever Do This During The Traffic by doctor306(m): 4:11pm On May 15, 2019
wink
Re: Can Nigeria Motorist Ever Do This During The Traffic by egopersonified(f): 5:08pm On May 15, 2019
So you want to tell me that there is no Nigerian in this hold up
Re: Can Nigeria Motorist Ever Do This During The Traffic by agbaman1782(m): 6:08pm On May 15, 2019
egopersonified:
So you want to tell me that there is no Nigerian in this hold up
Sure there may be NIGERIAN there but would they replicate the same thing in Nigeria??
Re: Can Nigeria Motorist Ever Do This During The Traffic by Lexusgs430: 9:28pm On May 15, 2019
When you create a passage for emergency vehicles, they could get to incident much quicker, clear the incident and open traffic passage, for others to travel jolly.........
Re: Can Nigeria Motorist Ever Do This During The Traffic by kingreign(m): 9:43pm On May 15, 2019
@ pic 2, the traffic still organize o! shocked
OP, you sure say na naija or Ghana?
Re: Can Nigeria Motorist Ever Do This During The Traffic by seanfer(m): 12:41pm On May 17, 2019
kingreign:
@ pic 2, the traffic still organize o! shocked
OP, you sure say na naija or Ghana?

Wanted to ask the same question.... Come to PH and see how confused you will be in traffic... We always turn 3 lane road to 5
Re: Can Nigeria Motorist Ever Do This During The Traffic by kingreign(m): 1:05pm On May 17, 2019
seanfer:

Wanted to ask the same question.... Come to PH and see how confused you will be in traffic... We always turn 3 lane road to 5
Even for Abuja Na the same thing embarassed
Re: Can Nigeria Motorist Ever Do This During The Traffic by fabienjoe: 4:33pm On May 18, 2019
phorget:
How can you compair people with sane brain and others who are insane?
We Nigerian always claiming to be smart while we are soooooooooo dumb.

God bless you...I've said this in several fora but I always end up being abused. Nigerians are some of the dumbest people on Earth..curiously, they reckon they are the smartest beings to grace this beautiful world...

2 Likes

Re: Can Nigeria Motorist Ever Do This During The Traffic by agbaman1782(m): 4:26pm On May 23, 2019
fabienjoe:

God bless you...I've said this in several fora but I always end up being abused. Nigerians are some of the dumbest people on Earth..curiously, they reckon they are the smartest beings to grace this beautiful world...
Sir, with due respect to you I don't think that statement is fair enough to describe over 200 millions Nigerian, however I don't think you're far from the truth, an average Nigerian always belief he or she is smart by doing the stupid and dumb things

(1) (Reply)

Which Car Would You Buy Out Of These / The Mercedes-AMG GT Black Series Now Holds The Production Car Nurburgring Record / Which Of These Car Gears Would Your Prefer?(PICTURE)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.