|Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New|
Stats: 2,888,615 members, 6,944,301 topics. Date: Sunday, 03 July 2022 at 07:00 AM
|Eight Important Facts You Need To Know About Risen Solar Panels by Wavetraandy: 2:29pm On May 15, 2019|
This article is in response to the numerous questions I have been receiving from the general public in seeking to find out the difference between the Risen solar panels and all the other solar panels in the market today. The following are some of the information you need to know about the Risen solar panel.
1. Risen solar panel is a tier 1 solar panel (according to Bloomberg rating) which comes with a 12 year product warranty which covers them if they fail due to a fault in manufacturing rather than the usual 10 years which is the common in the industry.
2. There are known to be resistant to corrosion which is a valuable factor that makes them suitable to be installed in every part of the world.
3. The Risen solar panel has excellent module efficiency of up to 15.98 %. This means that the panels on your roof collect more power per square meter and you require less roof space.
4. The Risen solar panel has a positive power tolerance of -0/+3% which means that each 260-watt panel will be at least 260 watts; many cheaper panels have a negative tolerance so that you can end up getting less than what you paid for.
5. Risen solar panel is certified PID (Potential Induced Degradation) -free. This means that the panel is guaranteed to withstand the effects of corrosive elements like ammonia (NH3), hydrogen sulfide (HS) and sulfur dioxide (SO2) throughout its lifetime.
6. Risen solar panel has a very low temperature coefficient (-0.39%) which means that the panel performs very well in higher temperatures.
7. Risen solar panel was first produced in 1986 in Ninghai in eastern Zhejiang Province, around 200km south of Shanghai.
8. If you have purchased Risen panels from a solar installer who has since gone out of business, the responsibility for warranty claims shift to Risen.
I believe I have been able to answer some of your questions. If there is any other information you will like to know about Risen solar panels or solar energy system in general call or whatsapp me on (+234) 8164386816 or send me an email at email@example.com . Your questions may include but not limited to:
1. Where to get training in solar energy system;
2. Where to buy reliable solar panels, inverters, batteries, charge controllers, etc; and
3. Where to buy solar energy system accessories
|Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health |
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket
Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2022 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56