Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,876 members, 7,802,817 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:34 PM

Irene Onwuka Finds Love Again As She Shares Romantic Video With Her New UK Bo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Irene Onwuka Finds Love Again As She Shares Romantic Video With Her New UK Bo (31954 Views)

Ex-beauty Queen, Irene Onwuka Marks Birthday With Stunning Photos / Sandra Ikeji Shares Romantic Honeymoon Photos With Her Hubby / Queen Irene Onwuka Peace Foundation Celebrate School Children On Children's Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Irene Onwuka Finds Love Again As She Shares Romantic Video With Her New UK Bo by GLeesMODEL(m): 3:47pm On May 15, 2019
Queen Irene Onwuka, popular Abuja based ex beauty Queen, former Miss Ambassador for Peace pageant has found love again, after her last relationship was suddenly swept under the carpet for unknown reason which she kept to her chest.

She made this public after she shared a video on her Instagram stories, expressing the gratifications of her deepest desire and love for her new man, Mr. Victor, who celebrated his birthday yesterday.

She was spotted in the video kissing her new boo passionately and joyfully. Queen Irene has been reported to have always posted pictures of herself with him, but the blast was with recent video release.

"My Eagle", as she calls him, is a young UK based man, she has traveled twice to the UK this year for her UN activities and to spend some time with him, and it is assumed that their relationship may end in marriage.

However, a lot of people have made several reactions on how serious a beauty queen could be with falling in love, but true be told she is really into her new boo, infact some says she visited the UK twice to have romantic moments with her new Eagle.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NACOO7KzPJQ

https://www.abujapress.com/2019/05/wow-abuja-beauty-queen-falls-in-love_15.html?m=1

3 Likes

Re: Irene Onwuka Finds Love Again As She Shares Romantic Video With Her New UK Bo by GLeesMODEL(m): 3:47pm On May 15, 2019
See
Re: Irene Onwuka Finds Love Again As She Shares Romantic Video With Her New UK Bo by Nobody: 4:31pm On May 15, 2019
Re: Irene Onwuka Finds Love Again As She Shares Romantic Video With Her New UK Bo by Aieboocaar(m): 4:31pm On May 15, 2019
Please our dear MODS

I want to lend my voice to bring back our dearly beloved NwaAmaikpe.

Even tho that boy dey craze sometimes, But i swear that guy's madness is good for our Ecosystem cheesy

#BringBackNwaAmaikpe

89 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Irene Onwuka Finds Love Again As She Shares Romantic Video With Her New UK Bo by OPAUGBEE(m): 4:31pm On May 15, 2019
I won't say anything for now

4 Likes

Re: Irene Onwuka Finds Love Again As She Shares Romantic Video With Her New UK Bo by Amuluonyenaego: 4:31pm On May 15, 2019
who is she
Re: Irene Onwuka Finds Love Again As She Shares Romantic Video With Her New UK Bo by hisexcellency34: 4:32pm On May 15, 2019
all these small, small girls, what do they know about love?
Re: Irene Onwuka Finds Love Again As She Shares Romantic Video With Her New UK Bo by emmabest2000(m): 4:32pm On May 15, 2019
Nonsense

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Irene Onwuka Finds Love Again As She Shares Romantic Video With Her New UK Bo by tstx(m): 4:33pm On May 15, 2019
They always find love in the arms of Foreigners / Nigerians in diaspora

I build websites and I am based in Abuja, see my signature
Re: Irene Onwuka Finds Love Again As She Shares Romantic Video With Her New UK Bo by Lordknowz: 4:33pm On May 15, 2019
Your Eagle. Issok!

1 Like

Re: Irene Onwuka Finds Love Again As She Shares Romantic Video With Her New UK Bo by Nobody: 4:34pm On May 15, 2019
All this irrelavant people paying alex for PR self ehn. Just be like blims and olawepo

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Irene Onwuka Finds Love Again As She Shares Romantic Video With Her New UK Bo by mimilogistics: 4:34pm On May 15, 2019
Good one smiley

Mimi Logistics support everything that makes people happy and live a fulfilled life. May they live happy and fulfilled as their heart desires kiss

Meanwhile, do you want to make money or make more money in Nigeria despite the economy recession

If your answer is yes, then click on my username and check the threads wink
Re: Irene Onwuka Finds Love Again As She Shares Romantic Video With Her New UK Bo by handsomeyinka(m): 4:35pm On May 15, 2019
Find love again...

Op did she tell you she lost her love before?
Re: Irene Onwuka Finds Love Again As She Shares Romantic Video With Her New UK Bo by spirul77: 4:35pm On May 15, 2019
so an unkwown lady finding a new boyfriend is now a news? kai

2 Likes

Re: Irene Onwuka Finds Love Again As She Shares Romantic Video With Her New UK Bo by DANGOTEONE: 4:36pm On May 15, 2019
Is it this short girl that is a beauty queen?
Re: Irene Onwuka Finds Love Again As She Shares Romantic Video With Her New UK Bo by Hintona(f): 4:36pm On May 15, 2019
Aieboocaar:
Please our dear MODS

Even tho that boy dey craze sometimes, But i swear that guy's madness is good for our Ecosystem cheesy

#BringBackNwaAmaikpe

He is busy building bridge
Re: Irene Onwuka Finds Love Again As She Shares Romantic Video With Her New UK Bo by lovingyouhun: 4:39pm On May 15, 2019
This one sef na beauty queen? And ahe short like this. Hmmmm she fine sha

1 Like

Re: Irene Onwuka Finds Love Again As She Shares Romantic Video With Her New UK Bo by AlmostEpic(m): 4:39pm On May 15, 2019
Na so Tonto and Churchill take start

I just don't want to hear another 40 seconds story

4 Likes

Re: Irene Onwuka Finds Love Again As She Shares Romantic Video With Her New UK Bo by Kobicove(m): 4:39pm On May 15, 2019
Keep your private sh1t off social media! undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Irene Onwuka Finds Love Again As She Shares Romantic Video With Her New UK Bo by RTSC: 4:40pm On May 15, 2019
Wetin concern me?
Re: Irene Onwuka Finds Love Again As She Shares Romantic Video With Her New UK Bo by Follygunners: 4:40pm On May 15, 2019
grin
Re: Irene Onwuka Finds Love Again As She Shares Romantic Video With Her New UK Bo by felo812000(m): 4:41pm On May 15, 2019
MODS, HEAR YE HIM
Aieboocaar:
Please our dear MODS

#BringBackNwaAmaikpe

Re: Irene Onwuka Finds Love Again As She Shares Romantic Video With Her New UK Bo by J4JUVENTUS(m): 4:42pm On May 15, 2019
Lordknowz:
Your Eagle. Issok!
I tire my brother..I just hope he doesn't fly away soon....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Irene Onwuka Finds Love Again As She Shares Romantic Video With Her New UK Bo by Follygunners: 4:42pm On May 15, 2019
Aieboocaar:
Please our dear MODS

#BringBackNwaAmaikpe

You get mental problem! Yaba Left V.I.P

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mr Ibu Set To Dedicate His Son; Shares Photo / Cee C Hangs Out With Uriel And Craze Clown In Dubai (Photos) / Pictures From Chris Attoh's Proposal To Damilola Adegbite

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.