Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,556 members, 7,809,028 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:18 PM

The Bariga Waterfront Jetty And Ferries That Ambode Commissioned (Photos) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / The Bariga Waterfront Jetty And Ferries That Ambode Commissioned (Photos) (48701 Views)

Ferries That Will Be Used At The Bariga Waterfront Jetty (Photos) / The Bus Terminal That Ambode Is Building At Agege (PHOTO) / The Bus Terminal That Ambode Is Building At Berger Bus Stop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Bariga Waterfront Jetty And Ferries That Ambode Commissioned (Photos) by Amuocha: 6:40pm On May 15, 2019
Hope Fulanis dont invade this space soon
Re: The Bariga Waterfront Jetty And Ferries That Ambode Commissioned (Photos) by BabangidaHamza(m): 6:41pm On May 15, 2019
helinues:

Enemy of progress. Good news always purge them.

When is the next sharing of kerosene?
In 4yrs time when election time comes grin grin

2 Likes

Re: The Bariga Waterfront Jetty And Ferries That Ambode Commissioned (Photos) by Anagha123: 6:41pm On May 15, 2019
LuciferCelibate:
As far as I'm concerned, he just provided more accommodation for his kinsmen.
I give that jetty 6 months and it will become a brothel, gymnasium, boxing ring, marijuana depot, liquor joint etc.

Useless tribe.

*spits angry
We are all one
Re: The Bariga Waterfront Jetty And Ferries That Ambode Commissioned (Photos) by EngrHumble(m): 6:41pm On May 15, 2019
God bless Ambode
Re: The Bariga Waterfront Jetty And Ferries That Ambode Commissioned (Photos) by AllenSpencer: 6:42pm On May 15, 2019
LuciferCelibate:
I give that jetty 6 months and it will become a brothel, gymnasium, boxing ring, marijuana depot, liquor joint etc.

Useless tribe.

*spits angry

Flat headed dwarf.

2 Likes

Re: The Bariga Waterfront Jetty And Ferries That Ambode Commissioned (Photos) by sweetgala(m): 6:42pm On May 15, 2019
LuciferCelibate:

Useless tribe.

*spits angry

Yet you'll come to Lagos and try to make something not your existence there. What has your state done.

2 Likes

Re: The Bariga Waterfront Jetty And Ferries That Ambode Commissioned (Photos) by sweetgala(m): 6:46pm On May 15, 2019
qualityGod:
Rubbish angry

I visited my bro house and every drum at the gate and some areas in their street in fact every nook and cranny is filled and littered with refuse dumps cry
I asked him what happened and he said ambode is the dirtiest governor of Lagos state angry

It was a stupid decision and miscalculation that resulted in that. Removing the licenses of those private refuse management companies was the final nail in the coffin that resulted in his sack. Those guys sabotaged everything
Re: The Bariga Waterfront Jetty And Ferries That Ambode Commissioned (Photos) by Legendguru: 6:47pm On May 15, 2019
hmmm
Re: The Bariga Waterfront Jetty And Ferries That Ambode Commissioned (Photos) by Fhemmmy: 6:48pm On May 15, 2019
Beautiful
Re: The Bariga Waterfront Jetty And Ferries That Ambode Commissioned (Photos) by MyGeneration(m): 6:59pm On May 15, 2019
Niger delta una no dae Shame?
Re: The Bariga Waterfront Jetty And Ferries That Ambode Commissioned (Photos) by SaturnNick(m): 7:00pm On May 15, 2019
allsaint2000:
Sai Ambode.
Sai baba
Re: The Bariga Waterfront Jetty And Ferries That Ambode Commissioned (Photos) by SaturnNick(m): 7:02pm On May 15, 2019
aleeyus:
Please,Please,Please,Please and Please MODS ban this Fool!
Smh
Re: The Bariga Waterfront Jetty And Ferries That Ambode Commissioned (Photos) by Lawalemi(m): 7:02pm On May 15, 2019
Sadly many other states have no projects to showcase. They are in the news for wanton killngs.
Re: The Bariga Waterfront Jetty And Ferries That Ambode Commissioned (Photos) by jrusky(m): 7:02pm On May 15, 2019
LuciferCelibate:

Useless tribe.

*spits angry

Haba bro na wetin? Biko oginni This is uncalled for.

Mod pls how is human like this still on this forum

1 Like

Re: The Bariga Waterfront Jetty And Ferries That Ambode Commissioned (Photos) by patobiora1979: 7:05pm On May 15, 2019
LuciferCelibate:

Useless tribe.

*spits angry

He isn't far from the truth though it's painful.i have looked around other major jetty's around and see what they have turned into due to improper maintenance culture.its a befitting job done by the govt kudos,but the turth must be told if it's not properly maintained and something done about security 6months from now it might have a pityful look...God bless Lagos state
Re: The Bariga Waterfront Jetty And Ferries That Ambode Commissioned (Photos) by jrusky(m): 7:07pm On May 15, 2019
Akonimohate12:

Oga, u no go kill me with kikikikiki hahahahahah

But how u come know that tribe wela like dis.. grin

Mr man it's not funny only a low life human combine jealous with hatred and that who he is and is fellow bollocks.

It's not funny at all it's a complete trait of inferiority complex syndrome.

2 Likes

Re: The Bariga Waterfront Jetty And Ferries That Ambode Commissioned (Photos) by poseidon12: 7:08pm On May 15, 2019
Good job Ambode.
Re: The Bariga Waterfront Jetty And Ferries That Ambode Commissioned (Photos) by madridsta007(m): 7:09pm On May 15, 2019
AutoJoshNG:
Yesterday, the outgoing Governor of Lagos state, Akinwunmi Ambode, commissioned the newly rehabilitated Ilaje access road, Bariga waterfront jetty, and some state-of-the-art ferries.

The ultra-modern jetty is situated at the tail end of the upgraded Ilaje Road which provides access to the terminal from Akoka Road.

The projects is part of Ambode’s efforts to enhance the integrated transport system in the state and ensure seamless connectivity.

The ferry terminal is built on over 2,000 square meters of land.

It features an expansive parking area that can accommodate 150 cars and ample space for park and ride buses.Facilities at the terminal include ticketing office,  slipway and boat berthing, private boat charter, passengers seating area, restaurant, mini mart, shops, toilets, seat-out area for relaxation, beautification features, as well as security watchtowers, among others.

See photos below.

Source:

https://autojosh.com/see-the-bariga-waterfront-jetty-and-ferries-that-ambode-commissioned-yesterday-photos/

Didnt remember that Ambode was still Governor undecided

1 Like

Re: The Bariga Waterfront Jetty And Ferries That Ambode Commissioned (Photos) by mimilogistics: 7:10pm On May 15, 2019
philip0906:

LuciferAkbar has been banned! Now we have LuciferCelibate! The madness on this nairaland is unrivalled grin grin grin grin
shocked cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: The Bariga Waterfront Jetty And Ferries That Ambode Commissioned (Photos) by Nobody: 7:12pm On May 15, 2019
One thing that surprises me is how Igbos are more interested in the development going on in the south west than that of the south east. They're quick to criticize our government and territory..

They'll also go as far as defending any myopic leadership from their side as long as it's an Igbo.

Are you sure this people are normal.

3 Likes

Re: The Bariga Waterfront Jetty And Ferries That Ambode Commissioned (Photos) by Destroyerofyeeb: 7:15pm On May 15, 2019
Lmao..spot on, most yamreee have serious insecurity and inferiority complex issues that's why they make the loudest noise to compensate themselves.
jrusky:

Mr man it's not funny only a low life human combine jealous with hatred and that who he is and is fellow bollocks.

It's not funny at all it's a complete trait of inferiority complex syndrome.

1 Like

Re: The Bariga Waterfront Jetty And Ferries That Ambode Commissioned (Photos) by Mcweber(m): 7:28pm On May 15, 2019
LuciferCelibate:

Useless tribe.

*spits angry

You were making so much sense not until i got to the last part and i can only conclude common sense isn't common afterall

Re: The Bariga Waterfront Jetty And Ferries That Ambode Commissioned (Photos) by marlboro007(m): 7:36pm On May 15, 2019
eleribu, wasted soul
Re: The Bariga Waterfront Jetty And Ferries That Ambode Commissioned (Photos) by olas24u(f): 7:46pm On May 15, 2019
Destroyerofyeeb:
From the hate speech you can always tell where they come from. They are just bitter cos kerosene is the only thing they'd ever receive from their government. grin Just look at them queuing up, poverty don format their common sense
refugees of ibo land

1 Like

Re: The Bariga Waterfront Jetty And Ferries That Ambode Commissioned (Photos) by shukudi(m): 8:01pm On May 15, 2019
Snails:
how can one get to the ferry from ajah?
if i want to go to apapa from ajah, can i use it?
U be original snail o.
Dem say jetty dey bariga, u wan leave ajah come bariga to enter jetty to apapa.
If na u design google map, ocean for dey up and sky go dey down.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Bariga Waterfront Jetty And Ferries That Ambode Commissioned (Photos) by Boyooosa(m): 8:18pm On May 15, 2019
Tinubu just spoil this guy face
Re: The Bariga Waterfront Jetty And Ferries That Ambode Commissioned (Photos) by unamdi(m): 8:22pm On May 15, 2019
Visited there today and asked how much to sandfill and was told its N500. I was shocked. I guess that's why too many people may not really use it apart form them being afraid of water while h could have been the reason why the place was dry. Lagosians would rather stay in traffic and spend less than enter water and pay more
Re: The Bariga Waterfront Jetty And Ferries That Ambode Commissioned (Photos) by unamdi(m): 8:24pm On May 15, 2019
Snails:
how can one get to the ferry from ajah?
if i want to go to apapa from ajah, can i use it?
Go to CMS and enter ferry to apapa. Its 150

1 Like

Re: The Bariga Waterfront Jetty And Ferries That Ambode Commissioned (Photos) by kennykg(m): 8:24pm On May 15, 2019
Please kindly update
Its only 5 jetty that was commissioned

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Came Down From His Car And Started Dancing, After He Got Tired Of Traffic / Why We Joined US, Canada Evacuation Trains — Dual-citizen Nigerians / 8-Lane Highway Linking Port-Harcourt & Obigbo (Pictures & Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.