₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,258,198 members, 4,939,756 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2019 at 03:01 PM

4 Things You Must Do Before A Pre-Wedding Photo Shoot - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / 4 Things You Must Do Before A Pre-Wedding Photo Shoot (23997 Views)

Nkara Styles For Your 2018 Pre Wedding Photo Shoot / Pretty Lady Goes Topless In Her Birthday Photo-shoot / Jesu!!! Check Out This Lady’s “n@kéd” Photo Shoot That Is Shutting Down Brains (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

4 Things You Must Do Before A Pre-Wedding Photo Shoot by Mactons(m): 4:38pm On May 15

Pre-wedding shoots are photo shots taken months or weeks before the wedding day. Pre-wedding photo is now a tradition that has become generally accepted amongst intending couples as they prepare for their wedding proper.

Before now, pictures or photo shoots between the couple are mostly done on the wedding day together with family and friends.

This most times does not allow the photographer and the couple to concentrate on getting the best pose for record purpose as they are a lot of things to be done. After all, the wedding period and wedding days come once in a lifetime, for most people at least.

But with this trend or arrangement, the couple can take as much photo shots as possible even months before the wedding day. They have time to plan, change into different dresses of their choice and try different pose as it suits them.

Things you must do before a pre-wedding shot

Do your research

First and foremost, most important of all the step is for you to do thorough research on everything related to the shoot. You should carry out research on things like location, wardrobe, and especially your photographer and concept. Find a photographer who can easily adapt and deliver on your concept and at an affordable budget.

Do go with a simple look

Don’t let your adrenaline to push you into choosing complicated looks and concepts for photo shoots. I trust that you wouldn’t want to look like someone else on your pictures. Don’t make sudden changes to your hairstyles, facial makeups and hair colour.

Plan your photo shoot concept carefully

Some couples might see this a not necessary, they might decide to go with any of the trends. Plan your photo shoot sessions carefully to avoid unnecessary mistakes and ending us with a messed photo shoots. Be on time and make sure your partner’s wishes are considered in the planning

Pick a unique location

This, of course, is one of the vital parts of the photo shoot session. Believe me, picking a bad location can spoil the whole fun, and ruin your “lifetime” photo session. The good thing about the location is that it can cost you little or nothing to choose a good and unique location. So don’t put unnecessary pressure on your pocket while trying to get a location.

You can check out my pre-wedding shoots at

Source: https://cuteluks.com/pre-wedding-photo-inspiring-pre-wedding-photo-shoots/

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 4 Things You Must Do Before A Pre-Wedding Photo Shoot by Mactons(m): 4:38pm On May 15
Re: 4 Things You Must Do Before A Pre-Wedding Photo Shoot by nairalee: 7:07pm On May 15
These four points listed by op don't cut it for me

My recommended four points are

1) Check out if it's decent and mature. Not something you will be embarrassed to show your boss and elders.
2) Ask yourself if u can boldly show your children the erotica pose u struck in the photoshoot in the next 20 years
3) Ask yourself if the primary aim of the photoshoot is to announce your upcoming wedding or you're just following societal trend
4) HAVE SENSE! This point is last but should have been number 1 cos it's the most important. Many pre-wedding photos I see these days shows an apparent lack of sense of the couples, friends and advisers

87 Likes 11 Shares

Re: 4 Things You Must Do Before A Pre-Wedding Photo Shoot by delugajackson: 7:08pm On May 15
Couples these days are sexually creative. All you need is the right posture. Either Soft-core or Hard-core. But note that.

1. Bride must appear raunchy with her cleavages popping out.
2. Bride must apply 1 full bucket of paint as make-up.
3. Groom must either check out the back side of his bride, look into her pants or let her pose in a sexually seductive manner for her spouse, doggy style precisely.
4. Take the damn photos.
5. That's all.

11 Likes

Re: 4 Things You Must Do Before A Pre-Wedding Photo Shoot by Follygunners: 7:08pm On May 15
undecided

3 Likes

Re: 4 Things You Must Do Before A Pre-Wedding Photo Shoot by Titugirl(f): 7:09pm On May 15
Nice

1 Like

Re: 4 Things You Must Do Before A Pre-Wedding Photo Shoot by princeking2(m): 7:09pm On May 15
Just Gerarahere

7 Likes

Re: 4 Things You Must Do Before A Pre-Wedding Photo Shoot by meeky007(m): 7:10pm On May 15
If u believe dis stuff is RUBBISH gather here

9 Likes

Re: 4 Things You Must Do Before A Pre-Wedding Photo Shoot by alukstea(m): 7:11pm On May 15
Point 5.Find a good photographer and be sure you can afford him. Don’t get one on the promise you’d pay them later.

Cut your coat according to your size materials.
Re: 4 Things You Must Do Before A Pre-Wedding Photo Shoot by helinues: 7:11pm On May 15
Pre wedding photo shoot??

May be a sponsored post sha
Re: 4 Things You Must Do Before A Pre-Wedding Photo Shoot by mmclatino(m): 7:11pm On May 15
All these because of photoshoot..
Re: 4 Things You Must Do Before A Pre-Wedding Photo Shoot by momove4real25(f): 7:11pm On May 15
Good
Re: 4 Things You Must Do Before A Pre-Wedding Photo Shoot by bettingwealth(m): 7:13pm On May 15
I can't wait for my pre wedding shot ooo

Contact me for your iTunes cards and bitcoins
Re: 4 Things You Must Do Before A Pre-Wedding Photo Shoot by dinodangana(m): 7:13pm On May 15
Shey Sharon know say her picture dey nairaland?
Re: 4 Things You Must Do Before A Pre-Wedding Photo Shoot by OgbeniSamm(m): 7:13pm On May 15
This thing is just an overhyped bullshit. Counselling before the ceremony is the most important to me because real life begins after the wedding ceremony...but it's good though for the memories, but not much emphasis should be placed on it.

3 Likes

Re: 4 Things You Must Do Before A Pre-Wedding Photo Shoot by princefunmmy(m): 7:20pm On May 15
All these raunchy pose and dressing almost unclad..
I wonder the kinda explanation they will give to their kids when they see such picture.. sexual perverseness is just on the increase all in the name of prewedding photoshoot, bridal shower, baby shower..
may God help this generation

3 Likes

Re: 4 Things You Must Do Before A Pre-Wedding Photo Shoot by illiteratepmb: 7:38pm On May 15
RUBBISH
Re: 4 Things You Must Do Before A Pre-Wedding Photo Shoot by Lordknowz: 7:48pm On May 15
Op no no wetin dey sup for street..

1 Like

Re: 4 Things You Must Do Before A Pre-Wedding Photo Shoot by valentineuwakwe(m): 8:08pm On May 15
I just hope after doing all these stuff, the wedding no go come crash n person begin all me 40 sec man!
Re: 4 Things You Must Do Before A Pre-Wedding Photo Shoot by Icon79(m): 8:13pm On May 15
4 Things You Must Do Before A Pre-Wedding Photo Shoot

1. Lose weight
2. Lose weight
3. Lose weight
4. Have I said it already? Lose weight

O pari
Re: 4 Things You Must Do Before A Pre-Wedding Photo Shoot by tete7000(m): 8:18pm On May 15
princefunmmy:
All these raunchy pose and dressing almost unclad..
I wonder the kinda explanation they will give to their kids when they see such picture.. sexual perverseness is just on the increase all in the name of prewedding photoshoot, bridal shower, baby shower..
may God help this generation

Which children? Yours or theirs? A lion can't give birth to tiger, omo ekun bi, ekun ni o jo. There won't be need for explanation...
Re: 4 Things You Must Do Before A Pre-Wedding Photo Shoot by Hoodbilonia: 9:32pm On May 15
Fuc dis shiiit
Re: 4 Things You Must Do Before A Pre-Wedding Photo Shoot by Sommydisaster(m): 9:56pm On May 15
All these preparations for just a pre wedding shoot

Odiegwu......... I've creative sense for all these stuff, who wants to explore with me

Shoots on me

Re: 4 Things You Must Do Before A Pre-Wedding Photo Shoot by Gforce2019: 10:20pm On May 15
momove4real25:
Good

I know you will comment about pre-wedding pictures.

Stingy thing
Re: 4 Things You Must Do Before A Pre-Wedding Photo Shoot by 4dchairman(m): 12:36am On May 16
Must they do a photo shoot?
Re: 4 Things You Must Do Before A Pre-Wedding Photo Shoot by pomide(m): 12:44am On May 16
well articulated
Re: 4 Things You Must Do Before A Pre-Wedding Photo Shoot by haryothosyn93(m): 6:54am On May 16
I need an affordable professional photographer in abuja who can shoot my pre wedding photos.

Kindly chat me up!
Re: 4 Things You Must Do Before A Pre-Wedding Photo Shoot by rockstar27(m): 10:15am On May 16
alukstea:
Point 5.Find a good photographer and be sure you can afford him. Don’t get one on the promise you’d pay them later.

Cut your coat according to your size materials.

HAVE A SISTER WHO WANT TO DO HER WEDDING AND SHE IS SEARCHING FOR PHOTOGRAPHER ALL THE PHOTOGRAPHER SHE MEET, THE COST IS TOO MUCH THE LOWEST PRICE IS ABOUT 80K
AM NOW WONDERING THAT IS WEDDING PHOTOS ALWAYS COST LIKE THIS...
Re: 4 Things You Must Do Before A Pre-Wedding Photo Shoot by Timagex(m): 3:08pm On May 16
bettingwealth:
I can't wait for my pre wedding shot ooo

Contact me for your iTunes cards and bitcoins
I'm a photographer! cool hire me and you won't regret it... cool smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

You’re Not Allowed Buy This Luxury Wristwatch Unless You Buy A FORD GT Supercar! / Fashion Mistakes People Make / Nina’s Plus-sized Swimwear Show At Accra Fashion Week (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2019 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.