Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,637 members, 7,801,836 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:29 AM

40 Secs Man: Rosy Meurer Reacts As Churchill Says He's A ‘Machine’ In Bed - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 40 Secs Man: Rosy Meurer Reacts As Churchill Says He's A ‘Machine’ In Bed (54951 Views)

Reactions As Churchill’s Wife Rosy Meurer Hits ‘beer Palor’ Amid His Feud With / Rosy Meurer Pounds Yam For Churchill, Says She Will Learn Anything To Please Him / Churchill says he honored Tonto with marriage in interview that led to outburst (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 40 Secs Man: Rosy Meurer Reacts As Churchill Says He's A ‘Machine’ In Bed by Horbar1: 7:20pm On May 15, 2019
Get your day old chicks for as low as #170 from reputable hatcheries.

Contact 07085654116, 07031380149.
Re: 40 Secs Man: Rosy Meurer Reacts As Churchill Says He's A ‘Machine’ In Bed by Nobody: 7:20pm On May 15, 2019
Monaco2:
So she has finally admits dat she fvck him
Irresistible.How could we have known that Tonto dikeh is telling the truth about his ex been a 40secs if muerer hasn't tested the forbidden fruit?

2 Likes

Re: 40 Secs Man: Rosy Meurer Reacts As Churchill Says He's A ‘Machine’ In Bed by GistFullGround: 7:20pm On May 15, 2019
EFCC will soon get You!

If you know, you know...
Re: 40 Secs Man: Rosy Meurer Reacts As Churchill Says He's A ‘Machine’ In Bed by adecz: 7:21pm On May 15, 2019
] grin grin grin

E be like say this 40 sec story touch am
for him bone marrow.... cool cool cool cool cool cool

But, the machine na blender wet dem
dey turn off and on second by second??

grin grin grin grin

Choi!!

Tonto wicked!

Any woman or friends wey see am
now go just dey wonder how far...
Re: 40 Secs Man: Rosy Meurer Reacts As Churchill Says He's A ‘Machine’ In Bed by OyiboOyibo(m): 7:21pm On May 15, 2019
She is more prettier than that useless Tonto....her pussy will be sweeter too grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: 40 Secs Man: Rosy Meurer Reacts As Churchill Says He's A ‘Machine’ In Bed by MONITZ: 7:26pm On May 15, 2019
GistMore:
??

Policemen Used Pure Water Sachets As Condoms To Have Sex With Ladies ==> Watch Video & See Photos Here

Na which kain yeye blogging be this?,was the act caught on camera?
Re: 40 Secs Man: Rosy Meurer Reacts As Churchill Says He's A ‘Machine’ In Bed by kunleweb: 7:38pm On May 15, 2019
I thought she said she never slept with him. Smh. Human beings.
Re: 40 Secs Man: Rosy Meurer Reacts As Churchill Says He's A ‘Machine’ In Bed by CaesarDon(m): 7:42pm On May 15, 2019
grin grin grin

Roseline confirmed he's no 40 seconds man

She really did Tonto's job better
Re: 40 Secs Man: Rosy Meurer Reacts As Churchill Says He's A ‘Machine’ In Bed by Kylonnerism: 7:44pm On May 15, 2019
[
Re: 40 Secs Man: Rosy Meurer Reacts As Churchill Says He's A ‘Machine’ In Bed by assyn(m): 7:46pm On May 15, 2019
so Churchill has a 'type'. team light skin
Re: 40 Secs Man: Rosy Meurer Reacts As Churchill Says He's A ‘Machine’ In Bed by Nodogragra4me(m): 7:55pm On May 15, 2019
The guy trying to bring his ex military boy into the equation means nothing. Agbo is consumed more by soldiers than civilian because of woeful performance. Sexual performance like skill in life is learned and therefore, there are master and novice in this art and this guy us an amateur

fuckerholic:
Let's just know that no mortal impresses a hoe..being a tiger still transmits to being a mere mortal that can get tired once he has come. a hoe can only be impressed by a machine

1 Like

Re: 40 Secs Man: Rosy Meurer Reacts As Churchill Says He's A ‘Machine’ In Bed by flourishing247: 7:56pm On May 15, 2019
Guys that boast about being good in bed are actually weak.

2 Likes

Re: 40 Secs Man: Rosy Meurer Reacts As Churchill Says He's A ‘Machine’ In Bed by Pgs01: 8:01pm On May 15, 2019
If d love is dere wifi n hotspot neva get tired of connecting, buh wen dere's no hotspot Wi-Fi can only be 3sec n ure done!!! Jst checking

Re: 40 Secs Man: Rosy Meurer Reacts As Churchill Says He's A ‘Machine’ In Bed by valentineuwakwe(m): 8:11pm On May 15, 2019
I wonder where we have sold our self respect n dignity.....must we always wash our dirty linen outside....tonto dikes may have been talking but there may be some atom of truth in all his revelations so far with her marriage with these Churchill. .my own wahala be say, so this guy dey beat woman...and get mouth to come social media n be shouting tireless machine..n.a. wa oo
Re: 40 Secs Man: Rosy Meurer Reacts As Churchill Says He's A ‘Machine’ In Bed by Nobody: 8:17pm On May 15, 2019
comshots:
A witness has confirmed Churchill's claim.
Tonto can now allow us to rest.

TONTO no get witness grin
Re: 40 Secs Man: Rosy Meurer Reacts As Churchill Says He's A ‘Machine’ In Bed by babzo(m): 8:20pm On May 15, 2019
nairalee:
I dey take God beg Seun and mods stop forcing Tonto's story down our throats all the time. We know the ones that are news worthy and we know the ones that are pure idle gists.

I guarantee everyone, reading 5 posts of Tonto per day is a sure way of reducing your IQ by 1%

Oga you are right. Thats why IQ is really low in Naija. Every country has nonsense, especially with all these celebrities; but its always an aspect. With Naija, its mainstream. See how Governors were falling over themselves to give audience to participants of a common reality show called Big Brother. Imagine, Governors of an entire State!

1 Like

Re: 40 Secs Man: Rosy Meurer Reacts As Churchill Says He's A ‘Machine’ In Bed by MisteerConcord(m): 8:26pm On May 15, 2019
nairalee:
I dey take God beg Seun and mods stop forcing Tonto's story down our throats all the time. We know the ones that are news worthy and we know the ones that are pure idle gists.

I guarantee everyone, reading 5 posts of Tonto per day is a sure way of reducing your IQ by 1%
Why did you open the thread?

4 Likes

Re: 40 Secs Man: Rosy Meurer Reacts As Churchill Says He's A ‘Machine’ In Bed by Seun360(m): 8:46pm On May 15, 2019
OyiboOyibo:
She is more prettier than that useless Tonto....her pussy will be sweeter too grin grin grin

Shows ur inexperience in woman matters.....ugly girls are more sweeter.
Re: 40 Secs Man: Rosy Meurer Reacts As Churchill Says He's A ‘Machine’ In Bed by aksule(m): 9:11pm On May 15, 2019
40 seconds a great achievement. Someone comes 20 seconds and yet he has children. l would not have bothered to answer that silly statement from a woman who told the whole world that she is shameless

1 Like

Re: 40 Secs Man: Rosy Meurer Reacts As Churchill Says He's A ‘Machine’ In Bed by Nobody: 9:28pm On May 15, 2019
Check the comments indentation and you would see that she was commenting on the main post, and not the conversation between Churchill and the fan. Her comment and comment on question are on the same level of indentation. It is misleading to present her comment as a sub comment when it is clearly not the case. Bloggers are just useless.
Re: 40 Secs Man: Rosy Meurer Reacts As Churchill Says He's A ‘Machine’ In Bed by Nobody: 9:51pm On May 15, 2019
With all her bleaching - black knuckles, elbows, knees and the smell of bleach creme, I dont blame Churchill for lasting 40 - 60 secs. He even lasted long.

Dude got repulsed and just needed a hole to release.

I don't understand how some guys fvck bleachers. That strong smell from bleaching- can perfume cover it? Disgusting.

1 Like

Re: 40 Secs Man: Rosy Meurer Reacts As Churchill Says He's A ‘Machine’ In Bed by Nobody: 9:56pm On May 15, 2019
Wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Everybody on that page 1 not on IG, even me that doesn't frequent there, know's that Rosy was reacting to the ORIGINAL post and certainly not the 40 sec bla bla bla, and you blogger, bullshit fake news monger and the dickhead of a mod that push this lie mongering news to fp you deserve a life ban with addition 70 years ban without option parole. This news can be likened to terrorism.

1 Like

Re: 40 Secs Man: Rosy Meurer Reacts As Churchill Says He's A ‘Machine’ In Bed by boomtunez: 9:59pm On May 15, 2019
DOWNLOAD MUSIC || Victor AD – Emoji (Prod TY Mix)
Nigerian recording artiste, Victor AD premieres another hot banger titled ‘Emoji’.
The song ‘Emoji’ talks about how people hide their real feelings using the emoticons during social media conversations.
CLICK TO DOWNLOAD https://boomtunez.com/victor-ad-emoji-prod-ty-mix/
Re: 40 Secs Man: Rosy Meurer Reacts As Churchill Says He's A ‘Machine’ In Bed by dahnimoh(m): 10:14pm On May 15, 2019
PLEASE Tonto should be closely monitored cos of this killer punch from Rosy abi kilo okpe i
Re: 40 Secs Man: Rosy Meurer Reacts As Churchill Says He's A ‘Machine’ In Bed by PopeFlatino(m): 11:16pm On May 15, 2019
One thing is certain here..Churchill don Knack the two kittys shocked
40 seconds or 40 days..both has been registered,chikinaa grin
Re: 40 Secs Man: Rosy Meurer Reacts As Churchill Says He's A ‘Machine’ In Bed by madana(m): 11:37pm On May 15, 2019
Whaaat

Re: 40 Secs Man: Rosy Meurer Reacts As Churchill Says He's A ‘Machine’ In Bed by frozen70(f): 2:11am On May 16, 2019
Are you guys sure that this tonto is not having psychiatric problems

I mean something that can lead to pure madnes ❓
Re: 40 Secs Man: Rosy Meurer Reacts As Churchill Says He's A ‘Machine’ In Bed by Burgerlomo: 3:02am On May 16, 2019
The gal just confirmed that the guy is fire in bed grin
Re: 40 Secs Man: Rosy Meurer Reacts As Churchill Says He's A ‘Machine’ In Bed by Alexis11: 3:53am On May 16, 2019
valentineuwakwe:
I wonder where we have sold our self respect n dignity.....must we always wash our dirty linen outside....tonto dikes may have been talking but there may be some atom of truth in all his revelations so far with her marriage with these Churchill. .my own wahala be say, so this guy dey beat woman...and get mouth to come social media n be shouting tireless machine..n.a. wa oo

Lol... If you are a guy for real then you are obviously a teenager. cool

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

”Love You Now And Forever ” – Esther Celebrates Frodd On His Birthday / Jim Iyke And Rosaline Meurer Wed In "Yoruba Demons" (Photos) / Daddy Freeze Speaks On Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko's Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.