Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,892 members, 7,802,875 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:33 AM

I Cried And Cried - Zainab Aliyu Speaks For The First Time About Drug Accusation - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Cried And Cried - Zainab Aliyu Speaks For The First Time About Drug Accusation (25978 Views)

Zainab Abubakar: Female Bandit In Kaduna Dancing With AK 47 Rifle Arrested / Zainab Aliyu May Be Killed In Saudi Arabia Over Drug Trafficking / Woman Stripped Unclad In Port-Harcourt Market Over Theft Accusation, Speaks. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Cried And Cried - Zainab Aliyu Speaks For The First Time About Drug Accusation by ReeLoaDead(m): 7:40pm On May 15, 2019
blackboy:
She is not the first Nigerian. Off the record a Nigerian also from the north many many years ago escaped. He used diplomatic immunity to escape. Long story. Zainab , just thank God. No be just die. That time in jail alone is death on its on
I see ... thanks for informing me.
Re: I Cried And Cried - Zainab Aliyu Speaks For The First Time About Drug Accusation by Nobody: 7:41pm On May 15, 2019
What if the name was DEMOLA AJAYI? tongue
Re: I Cried And Cried - Zainab Aliyu Speaks For The First Time About Drug Accusation by maklelemakukula(m): 7:41pm On May 15, 2019
bkool7:

What would Kelechi or Chukwunonso be doing in SA?
you asked an unintelligent question
Re: I Cried And Cried - Zainab Aliyu Speaks For The First Time About Drug Accusation by stephleena(f): 7:45pm On May 15, 2019
iammo:
cool

Northerners Love themselves, they rally round when need be.... without been certain of naira marley ,zlatan and Co crime or whether its just persecution for holding contrary veiws the goverment dont share, Southerners have started calling for them to face firin squad

Hehehehehe.. but few days back u said Buhari prefers Tinubu over his northern mate El-rufai..
You look beautiful with sense.
Re: I Cried And Cried - Zainab Aliyu Speaks For The First Time About Drug Accusation by iammo(m): 7:50pm On May 15, 2019
stephleena:

Hehehehehe.. but few days back u said Buhari prefers Tinubu over his northern mate El-rufai..
You look beautiful with sense.

grin you've come to drag me through fire today abi, lol... APC = CPC + ACN meaning Buhari and Tinubu are partners, with mutual gnetlemens agreement and i know Buhari honours agreements. Elrufai, Saraki and other N-PDP guys that came because of the hate for Jonathan are slowly been pushed out
Re: I Cried And Cried - Zainab Aliyu Speaks For The First Time About Drug Accusation by wifeesnatcher(m): 7:52pm On May 15, 2019
iammo:
cool

Northerners Love themselves, they rally round when need be.... without been certain of naira marley ,zlatan and Co crime or whether its just persecution for holding contrary veiws the goverment dont share, Southerners have started calling for them to face firin squad

you no finish the sentence "and put all the blames on northeners aftermath

the same set of imbeciles want to endsars with divided voice.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Cried And Cried - Zainab Aliyu Speaks For The First Time About Drug Accusation by stephleena(f): 7:54pm On May 15, 2019
AkataYeriYeri:

Continue spewing trash up and down like a latrine .
No be only second class , you will still see 10th class Muslim .
Sugomu .
You’re Igbo .
You’re a Christian.
I really don’t understand your obsession about muslims .
I really don’t !
A Muslim can go anywhere in the world and enter any mosque to perform solat ! Anywhere in the world !

Christians that attend CAC frowns at their members marrying from Redeem . And vice versa . And that’s the way it is with other churches too . Jehova witness will even call other Christians names . If I continue to mention names of churches . Everywhere go full.
But Muslims and Islam is your headache .
talk to me, when you're permitted to sight the Ramadan moon. or lead prayers at the national mosque..

Second class Muslim oshi.

1 Like

Re: I Cried And Cried - Zainab Aliyu Speaks For The First Time About Drug Accusation by AkataYeriYeri: 8:01pm On May 15, 2019
stephleena:

talk to me, when you're permitted to sight the Ramadan moon. or lead prayers at the national mosque..

Second class Muslim oshi.
CAC can not marry Redeem .
Mountain of fire can not marry Celestial .
Jehova witness can not marry catholic.
Lmfao .

Anambra Igbo cannot marry Ebonyi Igbo .
Imo Igbo considers Enugu Igbo as inferior .
Abia Igbo considers Ebonyi Igbo as inferior .
Lmfao .

Come back to talk to me when all these people can marry anyone among the other different churches .
Lwkmd

1 Like

Re: I Cried And Cried - Zainab Aliyu Speaks For The First Time About Drug Accusation by stephleena(f): 8:06pm On May 15, 2019
AkataYeriYeri:

Can you type this without crying??
Ignorant ipobian mofo that doesn’t know jackshit . Lmfao
lol...I repeat second class Muslim oshi!..

The day a Muslim from Ogun state sights the Ramadan moon first,then Islam would take you guys serious..

It's actually disgusting to hear a Yoruba Muslim lead prayers, your accent and heavy bad tongue changes the whole thing ..I'm sure so many Hausa Muslims feel same way that's why u guys can never lead @national mosque.

I know it hurts,but I say it as it is. #ntooooooooooor#.
Re: I Cried And Cried - Zainab Aliyu Speaks For The First Time About Drug Accusation by ikbnice(m): 8:13pm On May 15, 2019
AkataYeriYeri:

Can you type this without crying??
Ignorant ipobian mofo that doesn’t know jackshit . Lmfao
stephleena:

The day a Muslim from Ogun state sights the Ramadan moon first,then Islam would take you guys serious..

It's actually disgusting to hear a Yoruba Muslim lead prayers, your accent and heavy bad tongue changes the whole thing ..I'm sure so many Hausa Muslims feel same way that's why u guys can never lead @national mosque.

Is it actually true that a Yoruba Muslim is not allowed the sighting of the moon or leading prayers in the National mosque? Isn't that a kind of ethical segregation by the North?
Re: I Cried And Cried - Zainab Aliyu Speaks For The First Time About Drug Accusation by AkataYeriYeri: 8:19pm On May 15, 2019
ikbnice:
Is it actually true that a Yoruba Muslim is not allowed the sighting of the moon or leading prayers in the National mosque? Isn't that a kind of ethical segregation by the North?
Believe that mofo at your own peril!
Every single imam in Nigeria is obliged to ask everyone to look for the moon and pass the information as soon as anyone sights the moon .
Then all the information is passed to the Sultan of Sokoto ,who will only make the official announcement. As the leader of Muslims in Nigeria.
Ask that mofo why Emir of Kano or Emir of Katsina never makes the announcement !
I guess they’re Yorubas too.
Re: I Cried And Cried - Zainab Aliyu Speaks For The First Time About Drug Accusation by MrayNgozi(f): 8:20pm On May 15, 2019
Re: I Cried And Cried - Zainab Aliyu Speaks For The First Time About Drug Accusation by AkataYeriYeri: 8:21pm On May 15, 2019
stephleena:

Yes it really hurts that Christians that attend CAC frowns at their members marrying from Redeem . And vice versa . And that’s the way it is with other churches too . Jehova witness will even call other Christians names .
Abia Igbo considers Ebonyi Igbo as inferior
Re: I Cried And Cried - Zainab Aliyu Speaks For The First Time About Drug Accusation by stephleena(f): 8:22pm On May 15, 2019
ikbnice:
segregation what?..they're never welcomed to Islam.. and you can't blame the Hausa Muslims for that,these people are known for their double standards today they're in mosque, tomorrow in church,tomorrow in IFA shrine..
U would burst ur ribs with laughter when u hear a Yoruba Muslim calling prayers.. Sounds awkward..

Ramadan moon is only trusted when it's sighted somewhere in north.

1 Like

Re: I Cried And Cried - Zainab Aliyu Speaks For The First Time About Drug Accusation by AkataYeriYeri: 8:23pm On May 15, 2019
stephleena:

segregation what?..they're never welcomed to Islam.. and you can't blame the Hausa Muslims for that,these people are known for their double standards today they're in mosque, tomorrow in church,tomorrow in IFA shrine..
U would burst ur ribs with laughter when u hear a Yoruba Muslim calling prayers.. Sounds awkward..

Ramadan moon is only trusted when it's sighted somewhere in north.
Continue spewing trash .
Lmfao
Re: I Cried And Cried - Zainab Aliyu Speaks For The First Time About Drug Accusation by valentineuwakwe(m): 8:28pm On May 15, 2019
just thank God the APC see it as another political gain n rush to help you. .

1 Like

Re: I Cried And Cried - Zainab Aliyu Speaks For The First Time About Drug Accusation by zone51: 8:42pm On May 15, 2019
stephleena:
Bearing "Zainab Aliyu".. was your saving grace.. if it were to be Kelechi Or Nonso, preparations for the family to receive the corpse would have been in place.
Congrats for being Zainab.

Did you know what took her to Saudi Arabia in the first place?

Incase you don't, let me tell you. She went with her Mum n elder sister for lesser hajj otherwise known has Ummrah. So if you aren't a Muslim, you have no business with that and that invalidate your claim. undecided
Re: I Cried And Cried - Zainab Aliyu Speaks For The First Time About Drug Accusation by Nobody: 8:58pm On May 15, 2019
Next time, keep an eye on your luggage, if not , you will have been sentenced to hanging by now

If it is thailand or other chinese coutries

You will be death by now

Sorry dear sha, i feel your pain, i hope you recover from this trauma
Re: I Cried And Cried - Zainab Aliyu Speaks For The First Time About Drug Accusation by Khaleell001(m): 9:15pm On May 15, 2019
Uyi168:
Not entirely true..
The other time a Muslim lady was executed in Saudi Arabia for the same drug offence..
Maybe she was truly innocent..

Bros, help me tell her oh.
You know many of these educated folks lack the mental capacity to be objective when objectivity is required.
Re: I Cried And Cried - Zainab Aliyu Speaks For The First Time About Drug Accusation by Khaleell001(m): 9:23pm On May 15, 2019
stephleena:
Bearing "Zainab Aliyu".. was your saving grace.. if it were to be Kelechi Or Nonso, preparations for the family to receive the corpse would have been in place.

The problem I have with your kind is that, you lack simple objectivity when needed.

Zainab's case was some how mild due to the drug(tramadol) that was planted in her bag.

You think Saudis are easily wooed by just government's negotiation.

Like Uyi said, there was a Nigerian lady who was executed,and there are many northerners currently on death row over there for peddling drugs.
So, your argument of. regionalism is just pandering zombeism believed by fools and liked ignoramuses

Be objective for once steephena or whatever you call yourself.
You sound intelligent with the way you write but you come off has a jaundice traducer who always see people through ethno-religious prism.
And it is bad for a lady of your standing.
Re: I Cried And Cried - Zainab Aliyu Speaks For The First Time About Drug Accusation by Nobody: 9:34pm On May 15, 2019
stephleena:

I aren't surprise the hate of the North have been a constant from the south. Little wonder Sir AHMADU BELLO said the south can't be a true friend of the North. Kelechi must actually be plying the drug trade for quick ego . Zainab case is entirely different, study both case file before u spill hate.
Re: I Cried And Cried - Zainab Aliyu Speaks For The First Time About Drug Accusation by qleap2all(m): 9:39pm On May 15, 2019
Uyi168:
Not entirely true..
The other time a Muslim lady was executed in Saudi Arabia for the same drug offence..
Maybe she was truly innocent..
There are some post you should just ignore. This is one of them.!
Does that mean the FG allows the Chibok girls to be abducted because they were Christians?
Re: I Cried And Cried - Zainab Aliyu Speaks For The First Time About Drug Accusation by Khaleell001(m): 9:42pm On May 15, 2019
ikbnice:

This is a lie from the pit of hell.
If you don't know why not ask how it is done?

As the Bible said, my people perish because of lack of knowledge.
Re: I Cried And Cried - Zainab Aliyu Speaks For The First Time About Drug Accusation by rufychuks: 9:46pm On May 15, 2019
stinflame:

I aren't surprise the hate of the North have been a constant from the south. Little wonder Sir AHMADU BELLO said the south can't be a true friend of the North. Kelechi must actually be plying the drug trade for quick ego . Zainab case is entirely different, study both case file before u spill hate.

Your Ahmadu Bello was a typical example of a tribalist. He wasn't shy of proclaiming his dislike for the South and his Northern Superiority. Ahmadu Bello should be an example of what a Nigerian shouldn't be, but he is praised as a hero today.

I haven't seen any other Nigerian as openly tribalistic as Ahmadu Bello. He granted interviews and proudly declared his outright disdain for people from Southern Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: I Cried And Cried - Zainab Aliyu Speaks For The First Time About Drug Accusation by rufychuks: 9:50pm On May 15, 2019
AkataYeriYeri:

Sugomu .
You’re Igbo .
You’re a Christian.
I really don’t !
A Muslim can go anywhere in the world and enter any mosque to perform solat ! Anywhere in the world !

Christians that attend CAC frowns at their members marrying from Redeem . And vice versa . And that’s the way it is with other churches too . Jehova witness will even call other Christians names . If I continue to mention names of churches . Everywhere go full.

But Yoruba is your headache.
You go dy alright las las

Can a shia Muslim freely enter into a Masjid where hardcore Salafists do Solat?

1 Like

Re: I Cried And Cried - Zainab Aliyu Speaks For The First Time About Drug Accusation by Guyman02: 10:16pm On May 15, 2019
AkataYeriYeri:

Sugomu .
You’re Igbo .
You’re a Christian.
I really don’t !

But Yoruba is your headache.
You go dy alright las las

Big lie, Sunnis regularly bomb Shiite and Sufi Islam mosques around the world.
Has the National Mosque in Abuja ever had a Yoruba Imam?
Has a Yoruba traditional rulers ever announced the sighting of the moon on NTA?
Has a Yoruba ever headed the national Hajj Commission?
Have you ever seen Buhari listening to Ramadan Tafsir led by a Yoruba in Aso Villa?
Because here in the North, Yorubas are seen as second class Muslims

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gunmen Kill Ebenezer Matthew, Youth Leader In Rivers (Photos) / A Newborn Baby Dumped In A Waste Bin In Calabar (Disturbing Photos) / Gbenga Windapo Rape Allegation: AOCOED Covers Up Rape Of Female Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.