Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,372 members, 7,800,747 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 05:23 AM

The Cashewhead Slayer Group ( CGS ) CODE OF CONDUCT - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Cashewhead Slayer Group ( CGS ) CODE OF CONDUCT (4295 Views)

Is It Right For A Husband To Conduct Paternity Test Secretly? / Should I pill It Out Or Respect The Code Of Conduct Of Nursing / Bauchi Will Conduct Headcount Of Sex Workers - Hisbah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Cashewhead Slayer Group ( CGS ) CODE OF CONDUCT by Donlexybaze(m): 4:29pm On May 16, 2019
Amatarasha:
Yes of cos ,let it burn
no matter how hot your temperament is, it can never boil beans
cc:amaratasha
Re: The Cashewhead Slayer Group ( CGS ) CODE OF CONDUCT by iluvMAMAV: 4:36pm On May 16, 2019
Amatarasha:
Isnt matter of buying form is all about school of thought ,ideologies n principles ..

We are afraid of taking individuals in their mid 30s who will stab us or infilterate us

Cc chenzen : Adaibeku iluvmamav should be among timekeeper will love this group but he is 2 jealous ,full of envy and maliciousness
C.S.G if amatarasha is in dis group am already a shareholder ,
am to protect her she is my khaleesy.
Re: The Cashewhead Slayer Group ( CGS ) CODE OF CONDUCT by Deepfeel(m): 4:40pm On May 16, 2019
[quote author=Amatarasha post=78444127]U arent new ![/quote
Lol tell me about it
Re: The Cashewhead Slayer Group ( CGS ) CODE OF CONDUCT by Nobody: 4:46pm On May 16, 2019
Mainsource:
[s][/s]

Ode ni mamas boy yii sha

grin grin grin
[s]
Mainsource:
[s][/s]

Ode ni mamas boy yii sha

grin grin grin
[/s]
Mainsource:
[s][/s]

Ode ni mamas boy yii sha

grin grin grin
imp
Re: The Cashewhead Slayer Group ( CGS ) CODE OF CONDUCT by iluvMAMAV: 5:01pm On May 16, 2019
Donlexybaze:
no matter how hot your temperament is, it can never boil beans
cc:amaratasha
Who Disturbs My khaleesi Gal Quin Amatarasha ??
Re: The Cashewhead Slayer Group ( CGS ) CODE OF CONDUCT by Amatarasha(f): 7:01pm On May 16, 2019
iluvMAMAV:
Who Disturbs My khaleesi Gal Quin Amatarasha ??

Hmmm longest time shocked cool
Re: The Cashewhead Slayer Group ( CGS ) CODE OF CONDUCT by Amatarasha(f): 7:02pm On May 16, 2019
iluvMAMAV:
C.S.G if amatarasha is in dis group am already a shareholder ,
am to protect her she is my khaleesy.
U ar wel comed solely
Re: The Cashewhead Slayer Group ( CGS ) CODE OF CONDUCT by Nobody: 10:56pm On May 16, 2019
Amatarasha:
Hmmm longest time shocked cool
and who is iluvMAMAV?

Cc: Amatarasha
Re: The Cashewhead Slayer Group ( CGS ) CODE OF CONDUCT by iluvMAMAV: 7:13am On May 17, 2019
chenzen:
and who is iluvMAMAV?

Cc: Amatarasha
Hi
Re: The Cashewhead Slayer Group ( CGS ) CODE OF CONDUCT by Nobody: 8:41am On May 17, 2019
iluvMAMAV:
Hi
Read the CSG code of conduct and follow suit... u are nt allowed access to Amatarasha until u do the needful
Re: The Cashewhead Slayer Group ( CGS ) CODE OF CONDUCT by Amatarasha(f): 10:46am On May 17, 2019
chenzen:
Read the CSG code of conduct and follow suit... u are nt allowed access to Amatarasha until u do the needful
chenzen cool

Re: The Cashewhead Slayer Group ( CGS ) CODE OF CONDUCT by Nobody: 10:47am On May 17, 2019
Amatarasha:
chenzen cool
l don't understand the picture after my name
Re: The Cashewhead Slayer Group ( CGS ) CODE OF CONDUCT by Amatarasha(f): 10:51am On May 17, 2019
chenzen:
l don't understand the picture after my name
Just joking cheesy cheesy
Re: The Cashewhead Slayer Group ( CGS ) CODE OF CONDUCT by Nobody: 11:04am On May 17, 2019
Amatarasha:
Just joking cheesy cheesy
expensive Joke... Amatarasha... u just called me a Cashewhead and thats treason. u know the consequences as a CSG member, don't u? get ready !!!
Re: The Cashewhead Slayer Group ( CGS ) CODE OF CONDUCT by Amatarasha(f): 11:20am On May 17, 2019
chenzen:
expensive Joke... Amatarasha... u just called me a Cashewhead and thats treason. u know the consequences as a CSG member, don't u? get ready !!!
I didnt actually ,but dat picture i send it to u 2 remind u ,who we ar up against
Re: The Cashewhead Slayer Group ( CGS ) CODE OF CONDUCT by Nobody: 12:05pm On May 17, 2019
Amatarasha:
I didnt actually ,but dat picture i send it to u 2 remind u ,who we ar up against

u were supposed to validate and certify new members l referred to u and make sure they comply with the code... but nothing yet.

u av to work on ur signature... something is missing
Re: The Cashewhead Slayer Group ( CGS ) CODE OF CONDUCT by Amatarasha(f): 1:29pm On May 17, 2019
Time to validate or invalidate new members ,

Notice : chenzen is being mandated to validate new members in _

Aunty Adaibeku

Iluvmamav

Analqueenluci

Deepfeel isnt validated yet
Re: The Cashewhead Slayer Group ( CGS ) CODE OF CONDUCT by IamPlato(m): 1:42pm On May 17, 2019
What Exactly Will You Guys Be Doing On Nairaland
Re: The Cashewhead Slayer Group ( CGS ) CODE OF CONDUCT by iluvMAMAV: 1:46pm On May 17, 2019
Amatarasha:

Aunty Adaibeku

Iluvmamav

Analqueenluci

Localman is pleased grin
Re: The Cashewhead Slayer Group ( CGS ) CODE OF CONDUCT by Deepfeel(m): 1:58pm On May 17, 2019
Amatarasha:

Aunty Adaibeku

Iluvmamav

Analqueenluci

Hmm am not in a rush still too new to be under obligation, let me enjoy the freedom a little
Re: The Cashewhead Slayer Group ( CGS ) CODE OF CONDUCT by Nobody: 2:05pm On May 17, 2019
Amatarasha:

Aunty Adaibeku

Iluvmamav

Analqueenluci

l do not recognise any those listed names as members of CSG... its obvious they have not read through the code of conduct. some part of it are yet to be implemented by these listed members including you Amatarasha
Re: The Cashewhead Slayer Group ( CGS ) CODE OF CONDUCT by Deepfeel(m): 2:23pm On May 17, 2019
chenzen:
l do not recognise any those listed names as members of CSG... its obvious they have not read through the code of conduct. some part of it are yet to be implemented by these listed members including you Amatarasha
Between you and amatarasha who is running this chashe -heads group, cause the two of you are just dogging us around, am loosing interest already, won't want to tie myself to something am not sure of, am not a troublesome person, so if this group is more of a mob am not in, chenzen hope you get my point
Re: The Cashewhead Slayer Group ( CGS ) CODE OF CONDUCT by Nobody: 2:36pm On May 17, 2019
Deepfeel:

Between you and amatarasha who is running this chashe -heads group, cause the two of you are just dogging us around, am loosing interest already, won't want to tie myself to something am not sure of, am not a troublesome person, so if this group is more of a mob am not in, chenzen hope you get my point
Deepfeel quietly stay off my mentions and do something else. u ll be unfollowed swiftly
Re: The Cashewhead Slayer Group ( CGS ) CODE OF CONDUCT by iluvMAMAV: 3:53pm On May 17, 2019
chenzen:
am a silence reader i have done Dat already man
Re: The Cashewhead Slayer Group ( CGS ) CODE OF CONDUCT by Nobody: 4:08pm On May 17, 2019
iluvMAMAV:
am a silence reader i have done Dat already man
and where is ur signature?
Re: The Cashewhead Slayer Group ( CGS ) CODE OF CONDUCT by Deepfeel(m): 4:12pm On May 17, 2019
chenzen:
Deepfeel quietly stay off my mentions and do something else. u ll be unfollowed swiftly
That's good, nice meeting you
Re: The Cashewhead Slayer Group ( CGS ) CODE OF CONDUCT by Nobody: 4:14pm On May 17, 2019
Shey omo lawon eleyi abi omo?

Oma se ooo
Re: The Cashewhead Slayer Group ( CGS ) CODE OF CONDUCT by Nobody: 4:22pm On May 17, 2019
IamPlato:
What Exactly Will You Guys Be Doing On Nairaland
put an end to unsavoury comments, needless controversies and argument, poorly constructed criticisms, gender inequality, misogyny, uncouth verbal attacks that's unwarranted, scams etc.

read the code of conduct
Re: The Cashewhead Slayer Group ( CGS ) CODE OF CONDUCT by Nobody: 4:25pm On May 17, 2019
chenzen:
chenzen: AGREEMENT; NB: New members should Quote the above CODE OF CONDUCT using the lines and statement below to fill in their monikers. I ______LordMayor_______________ hereby acknowledge that I have received and read the CSG Code Of Conduct. and that I am fully aware of its terms. I accept the Consequences that comes when l do not comply with these rules. l want to be a Noble member of the CSG Read the code carefully and be sure you can comply accordingly to avoid being banned before signing the agreement with your name moniker. !!!

cc: Amatarasha
Pls certify lordmayor4
lordmayor4 is validated
Re: The Cashewhead Slayer Group ( CGS ) CODE OF CONDUCT by IamPlato(m): 4:32pm On May 17, 2019
chenzen:
put an end to unsavoury comments, needless controversies and argument, poorly constructed criticisms, gender inequality, misogyny, uncouth verbal attacks that's unwarranted, scams etc.

read the code of conduct
Then What Is The Duty Of Nairaland Mods
Re: The Cashewhead Slayer Group ( CGS ) CODE OF CONDUCT by Amatarasha(f): 5:50pm On May 17, 2019
chenzen:
lordmayor4 is validated
Now we know our members ,But can dey keep pace?
Re: The Cashewhead Slayer Group ( CGS ) CODE OF CONDUCT by Amatarasha(f): 5:51pm On May 17, 2019
MariaLavina:
Shey omo lawon eleyi abi omo?

Oma se ooo
omo elede nie ..amalo joor

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Do People Sex Chat Without Feeling Like Idiots / How Long Should I Wait For Her Answer / Is It Wrong To Ask Your Girl Friend, What Time She Has Her Period?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.