Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,270 members, 7,807,914 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:33 PM

Wife Rejects Divorce, Begs Court To Save Marriage - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wife Rejects Divorce, Begs Court To Save Marriage (43129 Views)

"His Manhood Is Too Big" — Woman Begs Zamfara Court To Dissolve Her Marriage / Mother-of-six Asks Court To Intervene As Her Husband Evicts Her From House / Woman Who Dumped Husband After His Job Loss Begs Court To Re-Claim Her Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wife Rejects Divorce, Begs Court To Save Marriage by 9ja083: 10:44pm On May 15, 2019
Who knows how many times or days this woman have been begging for forgiveness?
He should try and forgive.
Couples should:
understand each other
Forgive each other
Be best friends
Don't involve 3rd party
Be honest no matter how painful or bad the truth is.
Respect each other.
Be the 1st to tell your spouse ur offense don't allow someone else do it before u as such has never ended well.
As a man learn to tolerate. U know sometimes, the attitude of a woman can make u think anti clock wise and clock wise at the same time. But ur ability to handle the situation makes u matured.
As a woman learn to control urself. Is not ever gossip that looks like truth is 200% accurate. Learn to handle things in matured way.
May divorce be far away from us.
Amen.

2 Likes

Re: Wife Rejects Divorce, Begs Court To Save Marriage by Nobody: 10:45pm On May 15, 2019
The woman is willing to make it work. Is the man willing?
Don't make yourself a bed you cannot lie on.

Re: Wife Rejects Divorce, Begs Court To Save Marriage by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:46pm On May 15, 2019
...and here, ladies and gentleman is the reason why so many women die at the hand of men. The man does not want your cheating self, but instead of accepting your fault, you are here pleading to stay married at all cost.

What man in his right mind want to stay married to a deceitful unfaithful woman?!

***spit on floor***

2 Likes

Re: Wife Rejects Divorce, Begs Court To Save Marriage by oglalasioux(m): 10:50pm On May 15, 2019
phelonrays:
Judging from her statement/plea the woman might be innocent................ but-what do-I know-sef shocked

So obtaining a license to sleep around while married is innocence? You don't know majority of women get married just to avoid stigma while plying their trade.
Re: Wife Rejects Divorce, Begs Court To Save Marriage by babyfaceafrica: 10:59pm On May 15, 2019
omoteacher:
shocked shocked shocked

He adjourned from Wednesday to Thursday, wow so fast. I like the wife wisdom, I hope her husband accept the move for peace. Nothing like when husband and wife live together in peace and train their children well. It will reflect in the society positively.
yinmu
Re: Wife Rejects Divorce, Begs Court To Save Marriage by dominique(f): 11:03pm On May 15, 2019
So sad, forcing yourself to remain in a relationship wherr you're no longer wanted. So darn sad!

phelonrays:
Judging from her statement/plea the woman might be innocent................ but-what do-I know-sef shocked

On the contrary, I think she's guilty. If not, she wouldn't be pleading for a reconciliation. She would have maintained her innocence while fighting against the dissolution of her marriage.

1 Like

Re: Wife Rejects Divorce, Begs Court To Save Marriage by TempleHouse: 11:16pm On May 15, 2019
Could Tonto Dikey borrow a leaf here and repent from her sin in order to be Saved from impending doom of hell
Re: Wife Rejects Divorce, Begs Court To Save Marriage by Artzdanielsz(m): 11:17pm On May 15, 2019
Bambambiglo:

Bitter Lady. everyone is not like you
it's called being open minded to the situation
Re: Wife Rejects Divorce, Begs Court To Save Marriage by ishawlar: 11:21pm On May 15, 2019
Husband and wife matter no be waytin everybody go chuk mouth. God will answer ur prayers so ur husband will consider u
Re: Wife Rejects Divorce, Begs Court To Save Marriage by Nobody: 11:23pm On May 15, 2019
Oluromantic:
When a woman is wise, she's wise. The opposite is also true and worse

Tonto comes to mind. Senseless girl
Re: Wife Rejects Divorce, Begs Court To Save Marriage by Lewandoski20(m): 11:26pm On May 15, 2019
People Like Joro Olumofin are the reasons why a lot of marriages are getting destroyed. They create avenues for people to learn vile!
Re: Wife Rejects Divorce, Begs Court To Save Marriage by phelonrays: 11:28pm On May 15, 2019
dominique:

On the contrary, I think she's guilty. If not, she wouldn't be pleading for a reconciliation. She would have maintained her innocence while fighting against the dissolution of her marriage.
Maintaining her innocence?......... how do you want her to do it other than what she did.......... she should be countering or engaging her husband on legal fight??

NO.....

she is a mother and I think a good and a God fearing woman would place her family [especially her childrens ] interest first before any dirty occurrence... in her case she did the right thing even if she might not be innocent...... her manner of approached is the best expected from a woman.............. She is a mother/wife and she value those two roles that is why she acted in a mild and submissive way even with her presume innocence

1 Like

Re: Wife Rejects Divorce, Begs Court To Save Marriage by sleekpro(m): 12:25am On May 16, 2019
TempleHouse:
Could Tonto Dikey borrow a leaf here and repent from her sin in order to be Saved from impending doom of hell

So you have spoken as what

Gods month piece, or
Gods athony?

Hippos every were!!!! this naija just tire me!!!
Re: Wife Rejects Divorce, Begs Court To Save Marriage by enemyofprogress: 1:20am On May 16, 2019
The kind fok wey dem go fok on reconciliation day no go get part two, all their neighbours go hear different ringtones that night
Re: Wife Rejects Divorce, Begs Court To Save Marriage by enemyofprogress: 1:23am On May 16, 2019
dominique:

this dominique just like scatering things. Na wa for you tongue
Re: Wife Rejects Divorce, Begs Court To Save Marriage by EmeahuClifford: 1:47am On May 16, 2019
Guys!, We should know that women are not polygamous like men meaning a woman can not and will not love two men at the same time.
So if your wife cheats or having an affair or had an affair while still married to you, what this means is that the woman has failing at of love with you.... You should let her go period b/4 things get to the point of her poisoning your food. A little drop of rat poison in a man's food for a whole year will course a very big illness to the man's system and can eventually lead to death. I think the man should get separated with the woman for now.
Re: Wife Rejects Divorce, Begs Court To Save Marriage by EmeahuClifford: 1:52am On May 16, 2019
Guys!, We should know that women are not polygamous like men meaning a woman can not and will not love two men at the same time.
So if your wife cheats or having an affair or had an affair while still married to you, what this means is that the woman has failing at of love with you.... You should let her go period!. b/4 things get to the point of her poisoning your food. A little drop of rat poison in a man's food for a whole year will course a very big illness to the man's system and can eventually lead to death. I think the man should get separated with the woman for now.

1 Like

Re: Wife Rejects Divorce, Begs Court To Save Marriage by Yello1(m): 2:43am On May 16, 2019
The name of d peopl get as e be. D judge own come mama everything

1 Like

Re: Wife Rejects Divorce, Begs Court To Save Marriage by alexola20(m): 3:33am On May 16, 2019

1 Like

Re: Wife Rejects Divorce, Begs Court To Save Marriage by jeroncomputers(m): 3:44am On May 16, 2019
Really it's not easy for a woman to handle being single again after being married with kids, kudos to her for pocketing her ego to regain her family, some will do shakara that will throw them inside dirty water grin

1 Like

Re: Wife Rejects Divorce, Begs Court To Save Marriage by aksule(m): 4:08am On May 16, 2019
Habit once formed can rarely be changed especially the one formed by one's self. The one that can easily be changed is the habit formed thru the influence of friends. Habits can easily by reversed if the circumstances surrounding the change have drastically improved.
But then we are humans with capacity to direct our ways positively or negatively.
Re: Wife Rejects Divorce, Begs Court To Save Marriage by Excuzeme: 5:06am On May 16, 2019
phelonrays:

Did you notice she did not deny the INFIDELITY allegation made against her?
Did you notice she said "my" child?
Did you notice she only asked the Judge not to dissolve the marriage but DID NOT make any promise to "change her ways"?

Looking at all the facts of the matter, my conclusion are:

- The woman wants to continue cheating on her husband while still claiming to be his wife
- The man seems to be well-to-do and hence, the woman still wants to lay claim to his riches
- The woman is BUYING TIME to execute the plan she is hatching with her boy-friend, on the best way to murder the man and inherit his wealth.
This man will either be clubbed to death in his sleep, arrainged to be murdered by assasins hired by the wife or poisoned to death 'gradually', to eliminate suspicion (heart attack tins!)

Men are know to shag around and still come back home to love their wife because men see 'cheating' as an adventure ...just phuck some chick and forget about it, move to the next "challenge".
Women on the other hand, dont just open their legs for any man except they have invested their emotions into it and fallen in love for him. In sushc cricumstance, the "real husband" becomes an OBSTACLE that must be eliminated fpr her to enjoy her newly-found love.

So, once yoru wife cheats on you, you need to leave and let her be otherwise, you have signed your own death warrant.
She woudl eventually mruder you, one way or the other.
Re: Wife Rejects Divorce, Begs Court To Save Marriage by adecz: 5:15am On May 16, 2019
You want side action,

but you also want to keep the marriage?

Eating your cake & having it only exists
in Nollywood.

undecided undecided undecided undecided kiss
Re: Wife Rejects Divorce, Begs Court To Save Marriage by DeRay98(m): 5:48am On May 16, 2019
Bambambiglo:

Bitter Lady. everyone is not like you

She just an obvious possibility, the woman's regrets may be due to her realising the fact that she can't without her children and her husband can really keep the children out of her reach.
Lots of women use their children as their control tool.
Re: Wife Rejects Divorce, Begs Court To Save Marriage by Pasco1897(m): 6:00am On May 16, 2019
the rate of divorce cases this days has really becomes the order of the day,perhaps the two parties involved should find means to resolve it .....I really think infidelity is the most cause of this trash.
Re: Wife Rejects Divorce, Begs Court To Save Marriage by udemzyudex(m): 6:10am On May 16, 2019
SILVERLINES:
If any woman cheat on me divorce is the best answer

I don't care if our wedding was officiated by Pope Francis. The day I catch you cheating the same day you will leave my house before I file my divorce against you in judiciary court. No judge, nor anybody not even my mother I hold so dearly can revise my decision

I hope you will do same if you cheat.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Suspecting My Husband Is Gay / See The Snake I Killed In The Midnight (pics) / Woman Gives Birth In A BRT Bus In Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.