Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,956 members, 7,806,768 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:09 PM

Can I Still Get A Job With My 3rd Class Degree In Accounting? - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Can I Still Get A Job With My 3rd Class Degree In Accounting? (21291 Views)

Can I Be Employed As A Full Time Staff With A 3rd Class Degree? / 4 Steps To Getting An Amazing Job As A Graduate With 3rd Class Or Pass Grade / Can A Third Class Degree Holder Get A Job??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can I Still Get A Job With My 3rd Class Degree In Accounting? by Archiever22: 1:33pm On May 16, 2019
[quote author=sammugbes post=78435094][/quote]good to hear that, but how were you able to achieve that?
Re: Can I Still Get A Job With My 3rd Class Degree In Accounting? by Folaoni(m): 1:38pm On May 16, 2019
orisunmibare01:
take courses in data science with python or R programming languages and become a data scientist....you can then take microsoft certificatinn exam in data science, its just abt 35k.
This gives you edge over ordinary accounting grauates and data scientists without accounting background.
You also have your feet in IT and financial sectors.

op, i just remembered MICROSOFT DYNAMICS too
Good advice.
I'm also a graduate of accounting and this is my plan I'm working on. Please do you know much about it? I need someone to put me through.
Re: Can I Still Get A Job With My 3rd Class Degree In Accounting? by Folaoni(m): 1:47pm On May 16, 2019
feyiyemi18:
Checking Out Upcoming training: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/spss-training-course-in-abuja-tickets-61150882937

visit our website for other courses: www.datalab.com.ng
Bro. I want to enrol but I stay in Lagos
Re: Can I Still Get A Job With My 3rd Class Degree In Accounting? by Folaoni(m): 1:49pm On May 16, 2019
feyiyemi18:
Checking Out Upcoming training: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/spss-training-course-in-abuja-tickets-61150882937

visit our website for other courses: www.datalab.com.ng
Bro I want to enrol but I stay in Lagos
Re: Can I Still Get A Job With My 3rd Class Degree In Accounting? by slywind2000: 2:02pm On May 16, 2019
Networking is the in-thing now where you can make up to 6-7figures monthly if ready to be focused and concentrate on it.

I partner with Longrich Bioscience, a multi-national company with over 33yrs in existence, manufacturing its own organic/pure, personal/household consumables and get paid weekly in 6figures.

If i can, you can too. So come join me, lets partner and work together with Longrich.

Call/contact/whatspp 08023541948 for more details:

Thank you
Re: Can I Still Get A Job With My 3rd Class Degree In Accounting? by slywind2000: 2:23pm On May 16, 2019
This student joined Longrich few months ago.

Qualified for kenya trip (500.000 naira)
Qualified for Tanzania trip (500.000 naira)
Qualified for China trip (900.000 naira)
Get paid every week by Longrich.

While others were looking for Job, this young man took a wise decision to join Longrich and change his financial destiny forever.
A job can give you FOOD but NETWORK BUSINESS WILL GIVE YOU WEALTH.
NOTE; registration is free, but you have to invest with 25k or at least #9800 to get products worth your money, refer three of your friends & with that you have unlocked your way to financial freedom.
So if you know you can't refer or invest, pls don't contact me, this business is not meant for you.

TIME TO TAKE THAT DECISION IS NOW
DM or WhatsApp me on 08023541948

Re: Can I Still Get A Job With My 3rd Class Degree In Accounting? by Uhtred(m): 2:39pm On May 16, 2019
First and most importantly, Believe in yourself. Secondly, like I said in my comment, try to further your studies. Enroll for a PG course and subsequently, enroll for a masters. If you can, Register for ICAN (you have a better chance of being employed even as a professional student of ICAN). Most HRs are wiser now, It's not what your certificate says that matters, it's what you bring to the table. Finally, Pray.
Archiever22:
thank you sir, can u just share me your little secret on how u were able to be who you are today?
Re: Can I Still Get A Job With My 3rd Class Degree In Accounting? by sunmarouk(m): 2:56pm On May 16, 2019
successsurvivor:
I would advice you to go for a Post Graduate degree in a field related to your course. Please don't come out with third class again. If your brain can't carry accounting, go for business administration or marketing. A good post graduate degree would over shadow your third class. God's grace dear.

quote author=Archiever22 post=78423755]Actually, I am graduate of Accounting where I graduated with third class degree. I am so frustrated right now because I have not been able to secure a good job after my service.Do I still have a chance to get a good job with my class of degree?
your advice is needed and pls no insult.

bros na lie oooo. i was in similar situation some years back. even after doing PGD, those that want to assist was still telling me stories. infact, one govt agencies here in abuja, told me they employ 3rd class holders as in-house security personel. In summary, i had to do anthr B.Sc & graduate with 1st class

1 Like

Re: Can I Still Get A Job With My 3rd Class Degree In Accounting? by orisunmibare01(m): 2:56pm On May 16, 2019
Folaoni:

Good advice.
I'm also a graduate of accounting and this is my plan I'm working on. Please do you know much about it? I need someone to put me through.
not much...where are you based
Re: Can I Still Get A Job With My 3rd Class Degree In Accounting? by orisunmibare01(m): 2:57pm On May 16, 2019
Archiever22:
thank you sir, do you know of any company or website that I can register those courses that you mention?
where are you based?
Re: Can I Still Get A Job With My 3rd Class Degree In Accounting? by sunmarouk(m): 2:57pm On May 16, 2019
Archiever22:
Actually, I am graduate of Accounting where I graduated with third class degree. I am so frustrated right now because I have not been able to secure a good job after my service.Do I still have a chance to get a good job with my class of degree?
your advice is needed and pls no insult.

bros na lie oooo. i was in similar situation some years back. even after doing PGD, those that want to assist was still telling me stories. infact, one govt agencies here in abuja, told me they employ 3rd class holders as in-house security personel. In summary, i had to do anthr B.Sc & graduate with 1st class

1 Like

Re: Can I Still Get A Job With My 3rd Class Degree In Accounting? by Archiever22: 3:07pm On May 16, 2019
orisunmibare01:
where are you based?
Lagos
Re: Can I Still Get A Job With My 3rd Class Degree In Accounting? by MorufuAtanda: 3:10pm On May 16, 2019
Buckubuck:

Your office under iyana ipaja bridge abi? How many cartoons do you even sell a day to have money to buy data like dis

Enough money to have this in one of my accounts.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can I Still Get A Job With My 3rd Class Degree In Accounting? by UEDIBO: 3:36pm On May 16, 2019
Thank you so much for your advise. i really appreciate.
Eddee:

No offence - but educational investments without the prerequisite networks is wasted effort in today's society.
The way out is simple, keep applying, make it a habit to apply for at least 5 jobs every day. Call your more successful peers, resist the temptation to beg for monetary help... Instead ask for referrals on companies/organisations that are hiring, believe me you, they always know!
Re: Can I Still Get A Job With My 3rd Class Degree In Accounting? by Nobody: 3:42pm On May 16, 2019
MorufuAtanda:

Enough money to have this in one of my accounts.
Morufu!! What kind of phone is dis?
You're looking like a fraudster suddenly. Now your initial post is beginning to make sense
Re: Can I Still Get A Job With My 3rd Class Degree In Accounting? by wasi9ice: 3:53pm On May 16, 2019
Hmmmmmmm first time Niralanders respond well to a good question

Don't give up bro, sometimes it's not by your certificate
But it's allways all about God

1 Like

Re: Can I Still Get A Job With My 3rd Class Degree In Accounting? by merits(m): 4:19pm On May 16, 2019
GogobiriLalas:
Why not? You can get a good job at Ido market. Cart pushing no need certificate.
you must be mad for saying this, hopeless you.
Re: Can I Still Get A Job With My 3rd Class Degree In Accounting? by merits(m): 4:21pm On May 16, 2019
helphelp:

Why do you make cart pushing a bad job? The person engaging in such might probably be richer than you.

To think this is one of the many menial jobs people like you gladly take up abroad
good one bro.
Re: Can I Still Get A Job With My 3rd Class Degree In Accounting? by Sezua(m): 4:35pm On May 16, 2019
orisunmibare01:
take courses in data science with python or R programming languages and become a data scientist....you can then take microsoft certificatinn exam in data science, its just abt 35k.
This gives you edge over ordinary accounting grauates and data scientists without accounting background.
You also have your feet in IT and financial sectors.

op, i just remembered MICROSOFT DYNAMICS too

You are a piece of joke if you think accounting works that way.
Re: Can I Still Get A Job With My 3rd Class Degree In Accounting? by orisunmibare01(m): 4:54pm On May 16, 2019
Archiever22:
Lagos
checkout "ai saturday lagos" on twitter and engage the them. its a meetup for learning data science and machine learning for free
Re: Can I Still Get A Job With My 3rd Class Degree In Accounting? by tyup(m): 5:09pm On May 16, 2019
GogobiriLalas:
Why not? You can get a good job at Ido market. Cart pushing no need certificate.

When you see Apete people you know them sad

#Spits
Re: Can I Still Get A Job With My 3rd Class Degree In Accounting? by Folaoni(m): 5:13pm On May 16, 2019
orisunmibare01:
not much...where are you based
Lagos, iyana ipaja precisely.
Re: Can I Still Get A Job With My 3rd Class Degree In Accounting? by orisunmibare01(m): 7:08pm On May 16, 2019
Folaoni:

Lagos, iyana ipaja precisely.
checkout and follow "ai saturday lagos" on twitter. they engage in 16weeks free data science training. theyll finish this batch by end of this month but would begin again in august.
Re: Can I Still Get A Job With My 3rd Class Degree In Accounting? by Poanan: 8:04pm On May 16, 2019
Archiever22:
what is top up?

There are some schools in uk. You do a year or two not sure. You write exams and then get their certificate. Please browse extensively for this. I am not sure but I think some private schools do it.
Re: Can I Still Get A Job With My 3rd Class Degree In Accounting? by Ganjafama(m): 8:11pm On May 16, 2019
Henry22:
o

Op try freelancing and you will forever be grateful u did, all u need is to develop uself and work from the very comfort of your home and u will see that what some so called 1St class holders make in a month you will be making same in weeks.....
What niche do think less saturated in freelancing?

1 Like

Re: Can I Still Get A Job With My 3rd Class Degree In Accounting? by crafteck(m): 8:22pm On May 16, 2019
Who tod you, you need a formal education to make a living.... Dont be a fool.
Re: Can I Still Get A Job With My 3rd Class Degree In Accounting? by Folaoni(m): 9:33pm On May 16, 2019
orisunmibare01:
checkout and follow "ai saturday lagos" on twitter. they engage in 16weeks free data science training. theyll finish this batch by end of this month but would begin again in august.
OK. Thanks
Re: Can I Still Get A Job With My 3rd Class Degree In Accounting? by Tiffbuxas: 6:35am On May 17, 2019
Uyi168:
Why waste money on another certificate??
Op, try entrepreneurship...
don't just tell people entrepreneurship.... Entrepreneurship without proper mentoring is failure. Don't let anyone rush you into things you're not prepared for or have little or no idea on... They won't be there when the whole tin starts turninoniown
Re: Can I Still Get A Job With My 3rd Class Degree In Accounting? by MorufuAtanda: 7:17pm On May 17, 2019
Buckubuck:

Morufu!! What kind of phone is dis?
You're looking like a fraudster suddenly. Now your initial post is beginning to make sense

Typical Nigerian poor man mentality- 'If he is a millionaire, he must have 10 iPhones and throway away his utility Nokia torch where he has the most important social contacts.'

For making this statement, I know say poverty dey hug you when you sleep. My Nokia torch is 10 years old I prefer to lose my Androids than lose it. Go and read Ibrahimdamola's post history and learn financial wisdom! Hungry man! grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can I Still Get A Job With My 3rd Class Degree In Accounting? by Nobody: 8:44pm On May 17, 2019
MorufuAtanda:

Typical Nigerian poor man mentality- 'If he is a millionaire, he must have 10 iPhones and throway away his utility Nokia torch where he has the most important social contacts.'

For making this statement, I know say poverty dey hug you when you sleep. My Nokia torch is 10 years old I prefer to lose my Androids than lose it. Go and read Ibrahimdamola's post history and learn financial wisdom! Hungry man! grin
Morufu stop justifying fraud with lies now. Are you not supposed to be fasting? Or is it because it's past seven you begin lie so. Even if I'm a poor man, meself use Nokia torch before when I upgraded, I moved my "most important social contacts" to the better phone so I can engage them easily and fully on better platforms. I guess ur so called contacts don't do WhatsApp and Facebook. Or maybe they're cavemen like you!! Anyways I don't know of any millionaire who'll be bragging on a faceless forum. The question is what end? Morufu reason am small na?
Re: Can I Still Get A Job With My 3rd Class Degree In Accounting? by MorufuAtanda: 9:00pm On May 17, 2019
Buckubuck:

Morufu stop justifying fraud with lies now. Are you not supposed to be fasting? Or is it because it's past seven you begin lie so. Even if I'm a poor man, meself use Nokia torch before when I upgraded, I moved my "most important social contacts" to the better phone so I can engage them easily and fully on better platforms. I guess ur so called contacts don't do WhatsApp and Facebook. Or maybe they're cavemen like you!! Anyways I don't know of any millionaire who'll be bragging on a faceless forum. The question is what end? Morufu reason am small na?

OK.. I Don hear you. You are right.

Re: Can I Still Get A Job With My 3rd Class Degree In Accounting? by Nobody: 9:04pm On May 17, 2019
MorufuAtanda:

OK.. I Don hear you. I am a tout.
Thank God you know urself

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari Okays N4,500 Subsidy For N-power Graduates To Buy Tablets / Apply For Nigeria Bottling Company Latest Job Recruitment (4 Positions) / How Would You Answer This Interview Question

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.