Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,039 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:22 AM

Should A Man Consult His Wife Before Giving Money To His Own Mother? - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Should A Man Consult His Wife Before Giving Money To His Own Mother? (25418 Views)

Man Marries His Own Mother-in-law After Divorcing His Wife Of Eight Years / When Your Own Mother Puts Pressure On You To Have A Male Child / Should I Continue Giving Money To My Friend's Wife? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should A Man Consult His Wife Before Giving Money To His Own Mother? by owowa145(m): 8:36am On May 16, 2019
afonjabreed:
You sir are the WISEST
Well u are right. But that will be a paradox and just an Ideal state of things. In reality, women don't process things that way. Woman pretend to like what u tell them even if it doesn't favor them. I give my fiancee's mother things and ensure she shuts her mouth, how much more my own mother. A man should know how to code good intentions without trying to blow out is good will ostentatiously.
Re: Should A Man Consult His Wife Before Giving Money To His Own Mother? by willibounce1(m): 8:37am On May 16, 2019
This is a very useless and senseless question. Whether the man owns the money or not, you don't need to seek permission from any bloody MF before you give money to your parents or family member.

I hate men who act like idi.ots in the name of love. Many of them are pretenders. I see a lot of them who cannot buy ordinary clothes for themselves without getting approval from their wives as to whether they like it or not. How can a grown as.s man be asking his wife if she likes a shirt or pair of shoe he wants to buy before making payment. Where you not buying things yourself before you met your wife? Where you not giving your parents money before you met your wife.

Men need to learn to set standards and limits while dating before getting married. Let that lady know your rules and if she is not ok with it, let her phuck off.

That's how problems start in marriage. You want to be forming mumu love forgetting that both of you are two different people who must respect and learn to tolerate each other. My wife wouldn't even know who I give my money to. She can use hers for whatever she likes. Young men should work hard....money stop nonsense...get plenty of it.

1 Like

Re: Should A Man Consult His Wife Before Giving Money To His Own Mother? by owowa145(m): 8:38am On May 16, 2019
lomprico:

I don't get! Is your mother a church?
Alaye, what I am telling u is, there is no need to tell her u gave ur mum anything, cos even her mum, I don't tell her. Why blow ur trumpet and subject ur wife into temptation of running her mouth.
Re: Should A Man Consult His Wife Before Giving Money To His Own Mother? by pwettyJasmine(f): 8:38am On May 16, 2019
Olufela30:
Na !! only vice versa cos the husband is the head !!
The wife's work is only in the kitchen n other wifely duties...
When she's nat the one managing the husbands account...
She won't even know I'm giving her anything and if she knows and she wanna fight over it, I'd just ignore her till she understands that "Mama get her own level for my heart" !!

This guy is a time bomb waiting to explode in marriage. You have the worst orientation. See the sound of your comment sef. Na wa oh
Re: Should A Man Consult His Wife Before Giving Money To His Own Mother? by Sammyblaq(m): 8:39am On May 16, 2019
I don't even tell my dawg(bro) sef...

Real Gees gift MUM on code.

Only a good wife will support of it if she learns.
Re: Should A Man Consult His Wife Before Giving Money To His Own Mother? by BluntBoy(m): 8:40am On May 16, 2019
ifyalways:
Well, if its a marriage were all both spouses do is joint account, joint expenses, joint investment, joint this N that, then i guess yes since its an equal yoke marriage cheesy

On a normal level and for me, Hell NO and vice versa. I make and spend my money anyway i deem fit after fulfilling my financial obligations to the family.

My kind of woman.
Re: Should A Man Consult His Wife Before Giving Money To His Own Mother? by owowa145(m): 8:41am On May 16, 2019
pwettyJasmine:

This guy is a time bomb waiting to explode in marriage. You have the worst orientation. See the
sound of your comment sef. Na wa oh
A serious time bomb. Wisdom is needed in all, not by bringing shoulders up.
Re: Should A Man Consult His Wife Before Giving Money To His Own Mother? by deltateam: 8:43am On May 16, 2019
lamideee:
yes it is wrong. This is not about feminism

Women that work especially bankers barely have time to take care of their husbands. They don't satisfy him with food nor sex since they complain of tiredness.

Depending on the man if he's financially buoyant he can opt that his wife stays at home.
Re: Should A Man Consult His Wife Before Giving Money To His Own Mother? by willibounce1(m): 8:48am On May 16, 2019
MizMyColi:
Some of you here and your idiotic comments.

Not all women are mother in law haters.

If you are in a marriage where you do everything together....where you cooperate sincerely and share.
If you are in a marriage where you as both man and woman ACTUALLY care for the wellbeing of inlaws from both sides of the family. There won't be need for consultations.

Both of you will do your best to ensure your inlaws are happy.

Have you people not seen a marriage where it is the woman that advocates that more money be sent to her mother in law?

Have you people not seen a scenario where the wife's mother calls her daughter to request for one thousand naira (for instance) and because the husband is always carried along, the man says "no. one thousand is not enough, give her five thousand?"

You people just use your hands, mouths and minds to create problems for yourselves.

Most of you talking here are not married.

Instead of you to be praying, and speaking like someone who wants to be in a marriage where openness, sincerity and trust is the order of the day, you are here displaying and projecting your trust issues.

Well done.

Yen yen yen....

A man can give his money to whoever he likes at any phucking time. It's nobody's business even his wife. So long as he is taking good care of his wife and giving her what she wants. If your husband won't consult you before giving side chick money, why the phuck should he consult you before giving his own mother money.

How many men ask their wives what they use money for? But you women want to know everything.

2 Likes

Re: Should A Man Consult His Wife Before Giving Money To His Own Mother? by jaxxy(m): 8:48am On May 16, 2019
ifyalways:
Well, if its a marriage were all both spouses do is joint account, joint expenses, joint investment, joint this N that, then i guess yes since its an equal yoke marriage cheesy

On a normal level and for me, Hell NO and vice versa. I make and spend my money anyway i deem fit after fulfilling my financial obligations to the family.

Depending on the amount I think u need to share the thought with ur spouse that if u have an understanding and reasonable one. If not do as u deem fit with ur money.
Re: Should A Man Consult His Wife Before Giving Money To His Own Mother? by carbon1224(m): 8:53am On May 16, 2019
NaijaTushboy:
Your Opinion please

No you shouldn’t cos your mum should be precious to you and when she was providing for you did she contact your wife.
Re: Should A Man Consult His Wife Before Giving Money To His Own Mother? by scarybeeeee: 9:00am On May 16, 2019
And what will I do? I don't even want to know.
Re: Should A Man Consult His Wife Before Giving Money To His Own Mother? by eebraa(m): 9:01am On May 16, 2019
Only if the money belongs to the wife
Re: Should A Man Consult His Wife Before Giving Money To His Own Mother? by mancheeutd(m): 9:23am On May 16, 2019
Eh? My own mother that gave birth to me, that we sell garri and mango together for about 15 years, that we use to go borrow red oil from neighbor to cook vegetable we pick from the dustbin..... Which wife again?
Re: Should A Man Consult His Wife Before Giving Money To His Own Mother? by udemzyudex(m): 9:23am On May 16, 2019
awetaiye2015:

Mommy's boy spotted.

Naa,I'm not a mummy's boy. cos I use my mum in my post doesn't mean I'm a mummy's boy .

I guess your mum doesn't talk to you,all you do is greet her and you go your separate ways right? Well we are different.
Re: Should A Man Consult His Wife Before Giving Money To His Own Mother? by Nobody: 9:25am On May 16, 2019
CreepyBlackpool:
Yes!

A man must consult his wife before giving money to his mother!angry

In fact he must always screenshot his salary alert and send to his wife immediately he gets it!

He must ask for his wife's permission for any and every monetary transaction he wants to do, even if its to buy clothes or drinks for himself.

Onye iberibesad

you must be a weak, feeble minded, spineless, lily-livered pussy worshipper to ask such a question!

you disgust me!lipsrsealed

shocked shocked shocked please next time sleep before 12 midnight so when u wake up and see this kin message, u no go too vex...
Re: Should A Man Consult His Wife Before Giving Money To His Own Mother? by ifyalways(f): 9:33am On May 16, 2019
jaxxy:

Depending on the amount I think u need to share the thought with ur spouse that if u have an understanding and reasonable one. If not do as u deem fit with ur money.
Marriage counsellor cheesy

Tank you o. Come advise me after you've stayed atleast 40 years in marriage.

1 Like

Re: Should A Man Consult His Wife Before Giving Money To His Own Mother? by moses73: 9:40am On May 16, 2019
WINNING PRO PLATFORM 100% SURE.

Betting is an investment that can make you rich and make you poor as well depends on how you want it and that is the reason why we are coming up from this platform of "INVEST DON'T GAMBLE" this platform is a platform of 2odd winning game daily. With this platform I have been able to make a lot of money because because I hardly lose two matches in a month. It is a platform of serious bettors who want to invest not #100 bettors.

Here is how its works
Let assume for a week
1. 2*#10000=#20000
2. 2*#10000=#20000
3. 2*#10000=#20000
4. 2*#10000=#20000
5. 2*#10000=#20000
6. 2*#10000=#20000
7. 2*#10000=#20000
Total #140000
Profit #70000
For a month #70000*4=#280000
Let assume you lose two matches you still have profit #250000

This is a platform that has really helped me and making me smile everyday with daily withdrawal of #50000. And I have decided to help my fellow Nigerians with this sure winning platform. I am not interested in your money but sometimes when you give out something for free Nigerians doesn't value it.

But this platform subscription goes with #1000 per week and #3000 per month. You can see that it is a small change just to assist each other. Don't ask for free game because I won't reply you, this platform is for serious minded people that want to invest not gamble.

Free winning matches of 1.30odd will be drop daily in this group to make it active aside from that do not ask for free trial.

Invites others to join this WhatsApp through the link, tell them to invest not to gamble. Stop wasting your hard earned money on betting while others are making millions.

I know some people will say that this is a scam but let me tell you no scammers will come out with mind of #1000 when is he go to make it. I have once bought game from Italy with total amount of 50euro per day and I won. Just like have said, I have my investment that is earning me cool money as well but I decided to help my guys outside their with this token.

You can make your decision,
Inbox me privately if you are interested and let discuss it out.

Join this WhatsApp group for your daily winning game https:///Fx6CVGxuLpQ8Efo5MweO7l
Re: Should A Man Consult His Wife Before Giving Money To His Own Mother? by fowlyansh181(m): 9:47am On May 16, 2019
IamD18:

Just shurrup!

You lots are always quick to support shiiiit when you think it suits you.

So you'll be happy if your son you carried for 9 months tell you that he'll need to discuss with his wife before giving you money?

Una go just calm down dey disgrace una self with confidence.

Partnership indeed!!
question? Did your mom and your dad discuss with each other before embarking on things outside the immediate family? You guys just like spewing things without logic, if your wife is a good woman and you guys communicate, just tell her you are going to give some cash to your mom, it removes nothing from you as a man.. a good woman should be happy and give you the support and even add little(if she has) to what you are about to give your mom..

If you marry a bad woman on the other hand, you can go on with the secret ...
Re: Should A Man Consult His Wife Before Giving Money To His Own Mother? by b0rn2fuck(m): 9:52am On May 16, 2019
CreepyBlackpool:
Yes!

In fact he must always screenshot his salary alert and send to his wife immediately he gets it!

He must ask for his wife's permission for any and every monetary transaction he wants to do, even if its to buy clothes or drinks for himself.

Onye iberibesad

you must be a weak, feeble minded, spineless, lily-livered pussy worshipper to ask such a question!

3 goldbergs with 500 naira hot fried meat for you
Re: Should A Man Consult His Wife Before Giving Money To His Own Mother? by MizMyColi(f): 9:54am On May 16, 2019
willibounce1:

Yen yen yen....

A man can give his money to whoever he likes at any phucking time. It's nobody's business even his wife. So long as he is taking good care of his wife and giving her what she wants. If your husband won't consult you before giving side chick money, why the phuck should he consult you before giving his own mother money.

How many men ask their wives what they use money for? But you women want to know everything.

Abeg kip kwayet if you don't understand a word of what I wrote.

1 Like

Re: Should A Man Consult His Wife Before Giving Money To His Own Mother? by archangel1(m): 9:54am On May 16, 2019
CreepyBlackpool:
Yes!

Onye iberibesad

the guy only ask a question. it has not reached being abusive.
Re: Should A Man Consult His Wife Before Giving Money To His Own Mother? by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 9:59am On May 16, 2019
IamD18:

Just shurrup!

So you'll be happy if your son you carried for 9 months tell you that he'll need to discuss with his wife before giving you money?

Partnership indeed!!
Lol Many women don't think that far. That is why a woman that was treated badly by her mother in law will still go on to be wicked to he daughter in law.
Re: Should A Man Consult His Wife Before Giving Money To His Own Mother? by Dannyhajo(m): 9:59am On May 16, 2019
what the Bleep no woman under my roof can have a separate or joint account...na only one account go dey the whole house which is my account... but she can access it whenever she likes
Re: Should A Man Consult His Wife Before Giving Money To His Own Mother? by Stanmoni: 10:01am On May 16, 2019
it depends. sometimes u still have 2do that. telling her doesn't mean she change ur mind but 4record sake n relationship n family sake. but I don't think is necessarily.
Re: Should A Man Consult His Wife Before Giving Money To His Own Mother? by meadaca: 10:13am On May 16, 2019
The consultation is not necessary but after doing it, he can mention it in the course of their discussion
Re: Should A Man Consult His Wife Before Giving Money To His Own Mother? by tompat86(m): 10:25am On May 16, 2019
IamD18:

Just shurrup!

Partnership indeed!!
more likes for u abeg
Re: Should A Man Consult His Wife Before Giving Money To His Own Mother? by Nuklex(m): 10:36am On May 16, 2019
MAKA WHAT!!!!
Re: Should A Man Consult His Wife Before Giving Money To His Own Mother? by Nobody: 10:51am On May 16, 2019
The subject matter, applies where both spouses work secularly and both have drawn a family budget on how to spend their monthly income.
When drawing this budget, they have to make provision for personal allowance, so if the husband wants to give his personal allowance to his father, mother or whoever there are, he doesn't need to consult anyone.
As a business person, I can't remember at any first instance
informing my wife, that I want to give my mother or my siblings money or anyone else. I can inform her if am to give a loan, which I am not inclined at doing.
One, I have a business account which I use at free will, and a family finance joint account where she has access to, to purchase essential family needs, like food and medicine and any emergency at my absence. Prior to her mother's death whom I have her account detail, I don't inform her when I sent money to her mother, who always inform her about it, in some instance, she told me to inform her first before sending money to her mother, for her to query her, what she is doing with her money, having five sons and four daughters who don't relent to care her.
Different strokes for different families.
Re: Should A Man Consult His Wife Before Giving Money To His Own Mother? by surequality: 10:53am On May 16, 2019
Which kind mumu question is this? Consult my wife before I give money to my own Mother that gave birth to me? TUFIAKWA!!!
Re: Should A Man Consult His Wife Before Giving Money To His Own Mother? by Sunijacks(m): 11:12am On May 16, 2019
Did your mom ask permission from your dad before breast feeding you as a child?

Gerarahia *Spits

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Woman Births Triplet After 19Years Of Marriage | Photos / Are Children Really An Achievement?? / Why You Shouldn't Marry A Lady Raised By A Single Parent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.