Stats: 3,143,303 members, 7,780,707 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 08:09 PM

Atiku Replies Lai Mohammed: Those Who Employed You Know You’re A Liar - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Replies Lai Mohammed: Those Who Employed You Know You’re A Liar (19631 Views)

"You Have Done Worse To Us" - Ghana Info Minister Replies Lai Mohammed / Atiku Replies Nnamdi Kanu: I Am Not From Cameroon / Buhari Wasn’t Cloned But Dead - Nnamdi Kanu Replies Lai Mohammed (2) (3) (4)

Re: Atiku Replies Lai Mohammed: Those Who Employed You Know You’re A Liar by PennywysCares(m): 9:49am On May 16, 2019
best doses serve to the capital liar

more doses to come
Re: Atiku Replies Lai Mohammed: Those Who Employed You Know You’re A Liar by Nobody: 9:50am On May 16, 2019
He will definitely retain his CABINET POSITION.
In fact he can use LIES to cover up for other incompetent cabinets...
Re: Atiku Replies Lai Mohammed: Those Who Employed You Know You’re A Liar by Ekpeitut: 9:50am On May 16, 2019
sureheaven:
I don't know what Atiku will gain from this campaign after election. shocked

You've failed already, no tribunal on Earth can declare you winner. Let us rest abegi.

Never say never..
Re: Atiku Replies Lai Mohammed: Those Who Employed You Know You’re A Liar by jimi4us: 9:51am On May 16, 2019
Liar Mohamed is an idiot

Re: Atiku Replies Lai Mohammed: Those Who Employed You Know You’re A Liar by Truthbites: 9:53am On May 16, 2019
And probably a f.o.o l
Re: Atiku Replies Lai Mohammed: Those Who Employed You Know You’re A Liar by hush15: 9:53am On May 16, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
cheesy Atiku is a liar for denying that.

what is fustrating them that someone is pursuing a legal means of reviewing an election that fraudulently executed. That liar mohammed ehn.... posterity wont remember for any good except being liar.
Re: Atiku Replies Lai Mohammed: Those Who Employed You Know You’re A Liar by Gkemz: 9:58am On May 16, 2019
Lai has been lying even before he was born inside his mother's belly. That's why he was named lie which can also be pronounced as Lai.
Re: Atiku Replies Lai Mohammed: Those Who Employed You Know You’re A Liar by MorufuAtanda: 10:04am On May 16, 2019
Liar Mohammed alias Baba oniro nla nla kabiti!

Re: Atiku Replies Lai Mohammed: Those Who Employed You Know You’re A Liar by StaffofOrayan(m): 10:07am On May 16, 2019
In other words no solution
Re: Atiku Replies Lai Mohammed: Those Who Employed You Know You’re A Liar by archangel1(m): 10:13am On May 16, 2019
Re: Atiku Replies Lai Mohammed: Those Who Employed You Know You’re A Liar by BanevsJoker(m): 10:16am On May 16, 2019
suremanpatriot:
So whc info minister in naija history has ever told d whole truth?...
Akunyili of blessed memory.
Re: Atiku Replies Lai Mohammed: Those Who Employed You Know You’re A Liar by kernniejay(m): 10:16am On May 16, 2019
Yes, he is a liar that is why he got the job. The best liar gets the job.
You Atiku will still employ an expert liar if you become president.

Re: Atiku Replies Lai Mohammed: Those Who Employed You Know You’re A Liar by Holluwhakemmy(f): 10:18am On May 16, 2019
Lie mohammed, father of liars
Re: Atiku Replies Lai Mohammed: Those Who Employed You Know You’re A Liar by chinedu234(m): 10:20am On May 16, 2019
Propaganda keeping the hungry and poverty devastated people of Nigeria away from their problems temporarily. After the news and hungry analysis,most of them return to their known squalor. Brains desperately needed.
Re: Atiku Replies Lai Mohammed: Those Who Employed You Know You’re A Liar by Stillthebest: 10:23am On May 16, 2019
Why the heat sinc the commencement of the tribunal?? I assume the APC are jittery and think the clock might shift
Re: Atiku Replies Lai Mohammed: Those Who Employed You Know You’re A Liar by Stillthebest: 10:26am On May 16, 2019
jahier1:
Congrats to all subscribers yesterday , It ready , Call or WhatsApp.

Take your shit somewhere this man. I can predict correct 5 odds daily without make a noise. If you are this winning your games you would be so rich that you won't need to advertise.
Re: Atiku Replies Lai Mohammed: Those Who Employed You Know You’re A Liar by Nobody: 11:06am On May 16, 2019
spot-on!... LAI LIES FOR A LIVING!

opuro agbalagba 1 of the fed. republic.
Re: Atiku Replies Lai Mohammed: Those Who Employed You Know You’re A Liar by Nobody: 11:16am On May 16, 2019
ablelin:
This lie Muhammed really get as he be. It is not really ok when elderly ones lie. However, how come this government are still blaming the opposition, i thought we have outgrown that already. Rather than paying attention to the noise of the market, they should rather deal with the sellers which are Nigerians....

Do you want to learn to get motivated, learn about skills and strategies in business or academics, or you want to learn from the likes of Lee Yuan Kew, Bill Gates, Steve Jobs, Thomas Sankara, Robert Kiyosaki, you need counseling and guidance to success in life, or you want to take an introvert or IQ test, then visit here
Donald Trump is still blaming, those he calls crooked democratics
Re: Atiku Replies Lai Mohammed: Those Who Employed You Know You’re A Liar by EdenH: 11:16am On May 16, 2019
0ppa:
Lai Mohammed was programmed to lie. Who else noticed he wears a cap with a pole?
That is the lie network receiver transistor where the waves of innocent lies catch his frequency modulation.
hahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahaha, kukuma kee me
Re: Atiku Replies Lai Mohammed: Those Who Employed You Know You’re A Liar by id911(m): 11:18am On May 16, 2019
Lie Mohammed is the worst Information Minister Nigeria has ever had. I can't believe that useless liar has not been sack
Re: Atiku Replies Lai Mohammed: Those Who Employed You Know You’re A Liar by jrusky(m): 11:32am On May 16, 2019
That is the truth I mean absolute truth. In my entire life only one man has beat my imagination with his level of lies and that old fool is Lai he is so crafted in manipulation and lies.

Lai deserve an award for being the biggest and oldest liar of all time. Any of his kid that take his craftness will ends up like Escobar or Anini or Evan for sure because when you are liar to become a criminal is a push of botton.
Re: Atiku Replies Lai Mohammed: Those Who Employed You Know You’re A Liar by blackpanda: 12:22pm On May 16, 2019
ablelin:
This lie Muhammed really get as he be. It is not really ok when elderly ones lie. [s]However, how come this government are still blaming the opposition, i thought we have outgrown that already. Rather than paying attention to the noise of the market, they should rather deal with the sellers which are Nigerians....[/s]

Do you want to learn to get motivated, learn about skills and strategies in business or academics, or you want to learn from the likes of Lee Yuan Kew, Bill Gates, Steve Jobs, Thomas Sankara, Robert Kiyosaki, you need counseling and guidance to success in life, or you want to take an introvert or IQ test, then visit here

what has the trash u wrote there got to do with the topic
And u have the guts to come and advertise rubbish..mstcheeeew
Re: Atiku Replies Lai Mohammed: Those Who Employed You Know You’re A Liar by blackpanda: 12:24pm On May 16, 2019
jrusky:
That is the truth I mean absolute truth. In my entire life only one man has beat my imagination with his level of lies and that old fool is Lai he is so crafted in manipulation and lies.

Lai deserve an award for being the biggest and oldest liar of all time. Any of his kid that take his craftness will ends up like Escobar or Anini or Evan for sure because when you are liar to become a criminal is a push of botton.

Name one lie that he told
You wailers need serious help. Other than the fact that his name is LAI you guys have absolutely nothing on the man. Just swallowing and regurgitating silly cliches and rhetorics
Re: Atiku Replies Lai Mohammed: Those Who Employed You Know You’re A Liar by ufuosman(m): 12:32pm On May 16, 2019
Even d world know

President Buhari Orders Military Against Bandits: Don't Spare Them, Pursue Them / 2023 Presidency: South-West APC May Ostracise Osinbajo If He Contests / National Officers Ask Metuh, Secondus To Step Down