Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,288 members, 7,807,976 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:53 AM

Atiku Replies Lai Mohammed: Those Who Employed You Know You’re A Liar - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Replies Lai Mohammed: Those Who Employed You Know You’re A Liar (19645 Views)

"You Have Done Worse To Us" - Ghana Info Minister Replies Lai Mohammed / Atiku Replies Nnamdi Kanu: I Am Not From Cameroon / Buhari Wasn’t Cloned But Dead - Nnamdi Kanu Replies Lai Mohammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Replies Lai Mohammed: Those Who Employed You Know You’re A Liar by misteryman: 12:49pm On May 16, 2019
grin grin grin Lai Mohammed: Yes I know that I'm a lier .I am chronic in nature.
Re: Atiku Replies Lai Mohammed: Those Who Employed You Know You’re A Liar by Awoo88: 2:01pm On May 16, 2019
suremanpatriot:
So whc info minister in naija history has ever told d whole truth?...
None! But lie Muhammad is in a class of his own. He is like Messi of this present day football.
Re: Atiku Replies Lai Mohammed: Those Who Employed You Know You’re A Liar by Burgerlomo: 2:35pm On May 16, 2019
0ppa:
Lai Mohammed was programmed to lie. Who else noticed he wears a cap with a pole?
That is the lie network receiver transistor where the waves of innocent lies catch his frequency modulation.

Re: Atiku Replies Lai Mohammed: Those Who Employed You Know You’re A Liar by AngryParrot1: 2:37pm On May 16, 2019
Limitednow:

Read More: https://politicstimesng.com/even-those-who-employed-you-know-youre-a-liar-atiku-replies-lai/

Hahahaha... Chai. But if I were the man, I would have changed my name. I don't think the name is bringing him any good will.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Replies Lai Mohammed: Those Who Employed You Know You’re A Liar by DJInfluence: 2:44pm On May 16, 2019
Info Minister is the worst post anybody can get in Nigeria because, when you get that position, you know what you are telling the public is a lie, but you can´t help it if you want to keep that job.

That being said, i think Lai Mo is the creme dela creme of dem all. He is enjoying the job more than he should which is not normal. grin grin grin
Re: Atiku Replies Lai Mohammed: Those Who Employed You Know You’re A Liar by Nobody: 10:25pm On Jun 02, 2019
Masterppower:
See finishing...

Lai Mohamed will remain with Satan after serving BUHARI.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jakande At 90: 9 Achievements Of Alhaji Lateef Jakande As Lagos Governor / Tinubu Backs APC Ex-chairman Akande’s Criticism Of Party Leadership / President Buhari Receives Governor Aminu Bello In Daura (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.