Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,389 members, 7,808,374 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:06 AM

#cuppytakesafrica: DJ Cuppy To Start Her Own Reality TV Show - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / #cuppytakesafrica: DJ Cuppy To Start Her Own Reality TV Show (14636 Views)

DJ Cuppy To Kanye West: Dangote Is Richer Than You / Fans Beg DJ Cuppy To Quit Music And Enjoy Her Burnt Dodo Alone (photo) / DJ Cuppy To Asa Asika "I Got You Bae" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #cuppytakesafrica: DJ Cuppy To Start Her Own Reality TV Show by Topmaike007(m): 7:29am On May 16, 2019
jeffizy:
I commend Cuppy for striving to achieve personal success with her programs.
What I don't understand is the level of hate she keeps getting, especially here on Nairaland. I just don't get it.
Do you, let her do her.!
anyone can hate her,is there hate,but for me she is my celebrity crush

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #cuppytakesafrica: DJ Cuppy To Start Her Own Reality TV Show by laskab(f): 7:53am On May 16, 2019
Kizzygentle:
God knows ow much I want to pound dis girl...
Seeing her alone just makes me harder than olumo rock.
Ehyaaaaa
Re: #cuppytakesafrica: DJ Cuppy To Start Her Own Reality TV Show by cobsol(m): 8:00am On May 16, 2019
Pavore9:

At least she has shown what she is working on, why not show us yours that would be an extreme success or already had.

No mind the otulaaa
Re: #cuppytakesafrica: DJ Cuppy To Start Her Own Reality TV Show by Nobody: 8:12am On May 16, 2019
wink
Re: #cuppytakesafrica: DJ Cuppy To Start Her Own Reality TV Show by gcof(m): 8:34am On May 16, 2019
jeffizy:
What I don't understand is the level of hate she keeps getting, especially here on Nairaland. I just don't get it.
Do you, let her do her.!
it baffles me why people try to talk this chick down even with her level of hard work, breaking boundaries and striving so hard to make a name for herself despite her father’s wealth

1 Like

Re: #cuppytakesafrica: DJ Cuppy To Start Her Own Reality TV Show by Kingkun69(m): 8:38am On May 16, 2019
danieljoel759:
The Nigerian DJ, DJ Cuppy (Ms Abena) has taken to her official page to announce the launch of her own reality TV show which is called Cuppy Takes Africa and it's to be launched on the 27th of May, 2019.

See photo...

Source: https://www.musictori.com/2019/05/cuppytakesafrica-dj-cuppy-starts-her.html

its not a new show nau it was on fox they just changed channels naija bloggers and mediocrity smiley anyhow sha good job to her hard work and all the female Nigerian artists making waves
Re: #cuppytakesafrica: DJ Cuppy To Start Her Own Reality TV Show by Kizzygentle: 8:43am On May 16, 2019
dangotesmummy:
you need help with your unclean thoughts.sha don't let your phenese push you to r@pe.you know the embarrassment that comes when you're caught wink

Respect yourself and your old age
Thanks dear. I can actually control my urge.

1 Like

Re: #cuppytakesafrica: DJ Cuppy To Start Her Own Reality TV Show by Kizzygentle: 8:44am On May 16, 2019
laskab:
Ehyaaaaa
Can u be of help. Thanks.
Re: #cuppytakesafrica: DJ Cuppy To Start Her Own Reality TV Show by osuofia2(m): 9:22am On May 16, 2019
jeffizy:
Do you, let her do her.!
i get your point bro but the truth remains that Nigerians especially the poor ones have natural hatred for those above them .That is bad spirit syndrome, they never can be happy for for some one that is achieving a lot of things. God go help them
Re: #cuppytakesafrica: DJ Cuppy To Start Her Own Reality TV Show by Nobody: 9:58am On May 16, 2019
Vince77:
Cuppy takes Africa has been showing on Fox channel for a long time.

She is only taking it to LindaIkejiTv.

Why make it sound like she is launching it for the very first time?
Exactly I just tire for the Op
Re: #cuppytakesafrica: DJ Cuppy To Start Her Own Reality TV Show by EbukaHades10(m): 11:20am On May 16, 2019
Pavore9:

At least she has shown what she is working on, why not show us yours that would be an extreme success or already had.
DJ cuppy spokesperson. U have been seen and guess what Zero fawks given

Re: #cuppytakesafrica: DJ Cuppy To Start Her Own Reality TV Show by Omoluabi16(m): 12:41pm On May 16, 2019
dangotesmummy:
Respect yourself and your old age
LoooL! thanks for making me laugh grin

1 Like

Re: #cuppytakesafrica: DJ Cuppy To Start Her Own Reality TV Show by jeffizy(m): 1:40pm On May 16, 2019
osuofia2:

i get your point bro but the truth remains that Nigerians especially the poor ones have natural hatred for those above them .That is bad spirit syndrome, they never can be happy for for some one that is achieving a lot of things. God go help them
Spot! You are correct.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Uche Jombo Says In Anger: The Thunder That Will Fire You Is Still Doing Press Up / James Iroha, Populary Known As Giringory, Is Dead / Angry Fan Calls Out Seyi Shay For Not Giving Her A Prize She Won

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.