Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,894 members, 7,802,877 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:55 AM

Ridwan Ola-Gbadamosi & Karen Nneka Enumah, LASU Best Graduating Students - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Ridwan Ola-Gbadamosi & Karen Nneka Enumah, LASU Best Graduating Students (19880 Views)

Aminat Yusuf: LASU Best Student Takes Her Parents To Governor Sanwo-Olu (Video) / Sanwo-Olu Awards N5M & Scholarship To Oladimeji Shotunde, LASU Best Student / Ola-Gbadamosi Ridwan Oladotun, LASU Best Graduating Student Speaks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ridwan Ola-Gbadamosi & Karen Nneka Enumah, LASU Best Graduating Students by Nobody: 10:25am On May 16, 2019
gaskiyamagana:
Libya returnee comment.
have you eaten today?
Re: Ridwan Ola-Gbadamosi & Karen Nneka Enumah, LASU Best Graduating Students by Nobody: 10:26am On May 16, 2019
famous85:

wetin yorubas wan go do for east?
why cry when people from the East dominate you in your own backyard?

1 Like

Re: Ridwan Ola-Gbadamosi & Karen Nneka Enumah, LASU Best Graduating Students by Valwarren: 10:26am On May 16, 2019
You will never see names like Musa,Mohamed,Buhari,Aliu,Ibrahim etc... in this type of development.
Re: Ridwan Ola-Gbadamosi & Karen Nneka Enumah, LASU Best Graduating Students by 5starMan: 10:33am On May 16, 2019
makinson2865:
I love yoruba tribe for one thing

They don't discriminate.

If people from other tribe performed excellently,they dont deprive them, but in eastern part of Nigeria, I av never seen yoruba man come out as best student in any of their institutions.Never.

Upon all,they still hate us with passion
guy stop this!!!
1.Igbos travel most(cos of some structural reasons)
2.How many Yorubas school in the East as compared to Igbos in the West.
3.Igbos have higher number of intelligent people (auguable);but I noticed in every best 3 in Nigeria,you will surely find 1 if not 2 Igbos their.
Nobody is telling you not to love your people,but you shouldn't exhibit hate at every instance just to showcase your love for your tribe.
There are good people everywhere.

1 Like

Re: Ridwan Ola-Gbadamosi & Karen Nneka Enumah, LASU Best Graduating Students by Kasali226(m): 10:37am On May 16, 2019
Deocle:

Beat state university, guy hope you're not on weed

Is it possible lasu accept someone with 199 jamb score..because a friend of mine
Re: Ridwan Ola-Gbadamosi & Karen Nneka Enumah, LASU Best Graduating Students by gaskiyamagana: 10:37am On May 16, 2019
Mk93:

have you eaten today?
When you are carry come back from Libya, were not properly rehabilitated?
Re: Ridwan Ola-Gbadamosi & Karen Nneka Enumah, LASU Best Graduating Students by Nobody: 10:39am On May 16, 2019
makinson2865:

They don't discriminate.

If people from other tribe performed excellently,they dont deprive them, but in eastern part of Nigeria, I av never seen yoruba man come out as best student in any of their institutions.Never.

That's because the excellence is not awe-inspiring. There is a level of achievement that cripples tribal sentiments.
Re: Ridwan Ola-Gbadamosi & Karen Nneka Enumah, LASU Best Graduating Students by Kasali226(m): 10:39am On May 16, 2019
Bobbybrwon:
R.O.G my main man
The guy actually edge the gal in some point by doing more courses than the gal.
He did five years while the gal did four years.
I'm so happy to be his level mate

WE ARE LASU,WE ARE PROUD

Bobbybrwon ..is it possible lasu accept someone with 199 jamb score because a friend of mine did jamb and score that which is 199
Re: Ridwan Ola-Gbadamosi & Karen Nneka Enumah, LASU Best Graduating Students by IMMUNO1(m): 10:45am On May 16, 2019
Engineering and mathematics? They should just marry each other so that they will combine the genes and produce the first ever human robots in the world.

1 Like

Re: Ridwan Ola-Gbadamosi & Karen Nneka Enumah, LASU Best Graduating Students by mechanics(m): 10:46am On May 16, 2019
Congrats to them.
Re: Ridwan Ola-Gbadamosi & Karen Nneka Enumah, LASU Best Graduating Students by IFEOLUWAKRIZ: 10:46am On May 16, 2019
makinson2865:

They don't discriminate.

How can you dominate other people region when most Yorubas are immobile unlike Igbos that leave their region? In my class here in the west, I can tell you that 90% of Yorubas in it have not left their region. Some of them don't even know that there are Calabar,Isoko etc. To most of them, once you are not a Yoruba and not from the North, you are automatically an Igbo.

Yorubas hardly leave their region and I give you this assignment to interview ten Yorubas around you. Trust me, eight out of these ten have not left the shores of West. Before you reply this post, kindly carry out this project to ascertain the veracity of my assertion.

2 Likes

Re: Ridwan Ola-Gbadamosi & Karen Nneka Enumah, LASU Best Graduating Students by TONYE001(m): 10:47am On May 16, 2019
Valwarren:
You will never see names like Musa,Mohamed,Buhari,Aliu,Ibrahim etc... in this type of development.

We've seen such names in the past here on Nairaland. Some for outstanding international accomplishments.
Re: Ridwan Ola-Gbadamosi & Karen Nneka Enumah, LASU Best Graduating Students by Mayflowa(m): 10:47am On May 16, 2019
vizkiz:
I bet they'd leave that school with just that award and zero gift or cash prices.

If na BBNaija now you'd see governors, CEOs and billionaires rushing em like ants on sugar. This country is doomed educationally.

Do you know how much BBNaija generates for the owners- sponsorship and cable subscriptions? It is in billions of naira.
Re: Ridwan Ola-Gbadamosi & Karen Nneka Enumah, LASU Best Graduating Students by Bobbybrwon(m): 10:49am On May 16, 2019
Kasali226:

Bobbybrwon ..is it possible lasu accept someone with 199 jamb score because a friend of mine did jamb and score that which is 199

I'm not so sure about that and it depends on the course you wanna study
Lasu admission is very tough now and beware of Scammers

1 Like

Re: Ridwan Ola-Gbadamosi & Karen Nneka Enumah, LASU Best Graduating Students by Temptee101(m): 10:50am On May 16, 2019
makinson2865:

They don't discriminate.

How many yorubas leave their enclave. They are scared of competition

1 Like

Re: Ridwan Ola-Gbadamosi & Karen Nneka Enumah, LASU Best Graduating Students by Bobbybrwon(m): 10:58am On May 16, 2019
Evangkatsoulis:

Errr, she had in a 4.88 in mathematics while his 4.88 came in, well, engineering. Not even physics o.

The vice chancellor said it yesterday during the convocation service that he had some edges more than the gal
Her results was round up to 4.88 while the guy had 4.88 normally
Re: Ridwan Ola-Gbadamosi & Karen Nneka Enumah, LASU Best Graduating Students by Evangkatsoulis: 11:02am On May 16, 2019
Bobbybrwon:

The vice chancellor said it yesterday during the convocation service that he had some edges more than the gal
Her results was round up to 4.88 while the guy had 4.88 normally

I know. But 4.87... In math >>>> 4.88 in engineering.
Re: Ridwan Ola-Gbadamosi & Karen Nneka Enumah, LASU Best Graduating Students by RichBoy247: 11:07am On May 16, 2019
BuhariIsBURIED:
LASU is overrated.. is not a school abeg

I have graduated from two polytechnics and two universities, I have also worked with several graduates from several universities in Nigeria and abroad, I can tell you categorically that LASU is fairly good.

1 Like

Re: Ridwan Ola-Gbadamosi & Karen Nneka Enumah, LASU Best Graduating Students by ayoevans6: 11:16am On May 16, 2019
By
makinson2865:

They don't discriminate. I swear bro they really not hostile free people

Re: Ridwan Ola-Gbadamosi & Karen Nneka Enumah, LASU Best Graduating Students by bentwood85(m): 11:21am On May 16, 2019
makinson2865:

They don't discriminate.

Igbos don't hate any tribe bro... growing up till today my good friends are yorubas..
politics and nairaland is what is dividing igbos and yorubas..

1 Like

Re: Ridwan Ola-Gbadamosi & Karen Nneka Enumah, LASU Best Graduating Students by Smartyleey(m): 11:23am On May 16, 2019
Deocle:

Beat state university, guy hope you're not on weed
is best not beat oga smiley shocked grin shocked cool tongue
Re: Ridwan Ola-Gbadamosi & Karen Nneka Enumah, LASU Best Graduating Students by Bobbybrwon(m): 12:25pm On May 16, 2019
Evangkatsoulis:

I know. But 4.87... In math >>>> 4.88 in engineering.

Yeah
Re: Ridwan Ola-Gbadamosi & Karen Nneka Enumah, LASU Best Graduating Students by Gozzzy(m): 12:45pm On May 16, 2019
makinson2865:

They don't discriminate.

Your comment reeks of ignorance... Yorubas hardly leave their home to study in another part of Nigeria.... While Igbos study both in their land and any other place at all... So, think before you utter trash.
Re: Ridwan Ola-Gbadamosi & Karen Nneka Enumah, LASU Best Graduating Students by Ngwamankillyou(m): 12:50pm On May 16, 2019
Bobbybrwon:
R.O.G my main man

WE ARE LASU,WE ARE PROUD

Shut up.. Are you happy attending one local glorified sec/uni in the zoo.
Re: Ridwan Ola-Gbadamosi & Karen Nneka Enumah, LASU Best Graduating Students by Asour: 1:51pm On May 16, 2019
vizkiz:
I bet they'd leave that school with just that award and zero gift or cash prices.

If na BBNaija now you'd see governors, CEOs and billionaires rushing em like ants on sugar. This country is doomed educationally.

I hope not but by traditional education standards, it looks so.

However, Thank goodness education has moved beyond the traditional structural barriers to access.
Consequently, the average Nigerian can now know/do (educationally) what we were unable to do in the Nation's history.

It appears that if traditional education tries to hold us back, it'll be doomed itself.
Re: Ridwan Ola-Gbadamosi & Karen Nneka Enumah, LASU Best Graduating Students by porshie(f): 2:00pm On May 16, 2019
makinson2865:

They don't discriminate.

cos yorubas no know book
Re: Ridwan Ola-Gbadamosi & Karen Nneka Enumah, LASU Best Graduating Students by Asour: 2:01pm On May 16, 2019
Bobbybrwon:
R.O.G my main man

WE ARE LASU,WE ARE PROUD

I see your point but then it goes both ways.

5 yrs increases the chances of correcting early mistakes and still graduating with a first class(based on the units of courses offered).
4 yrs limits the room for errors throughout your stay in school if you're to graduate with a first.

I am not saying you don't have a point. Yes, many years can mean sustaining many pains — for long as an aspiring first class student.

Close your eyes and try imagining a student on a 4.48/4.46 CGPA on a 4 yr course— in his last semester.

I'll bet he'd be ready to extend his stay by a session and put in all required to finish with a 4.5. whereas his friend, on a 5 yr course, on the same CGPA, has exactly that Opportunity by default. you see?

1 Like

Re: Ridwan Ola-Gbadamosi & Karen Nneka Enumah, LASU Best Graduating Students by hunterezi(m): 2:13pm On May 16, 2019
Oblongata:
Afonja Igbo collabo, nice one grin
lol. she's actually from DELTA state
Re: Ridwan Ola-Gbadamosi & Karen Nneka Enumah, LASU Best Graduating Students by bigcasava1(m): 2:44pm On May 16, 2019
Igbo amaka

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Laspotech And No Result For Part Time Students After Graduation / UNILORIN Graduate's B.Sc First Class Certificate Was Stolen / All These Holiday Lessons Are Scams

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.