Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,135 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:52 AM

India Schoolboy, 13, With 'werewolf Syndrome' Has Hair In Entire Face - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / India Schoolboy, 13, With 'werewolf Syndrome' Has Hair In Entire Face (708 Views)

Help. Cystic Acne Is About To Take Over My Entire Face / My Daughter Has Hair Lice. / 4-Year-Old Girl Suffers Nephrotic Syndrome In Kaduna. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

India Schoolboy, 13, With 'werewolf Syndrome' Has Hair In Entire Face by fineboynl(m): 1:11am On May 16, 2019
AN Indian schoolboy with "werewolf syndrome" has told how bullies throw stones at him and cal him "monkey".

Lalit Patidar was born with congenital Hypertrichosis, which causes abnormal hair growth on the face and body.

A schoolboy who suffers from 'Werewolf Syndrome' has told how cruel bullies throw stones at him and call him 'monkey' - but all he wants to do is be their friend.

Lalit Patidar, 13, from India, was born with Hypertrichosis, a condition characterised by abnormal hair growth on the face, arms and other parts of the body.

“I have five daughters and we prayed at lot of temples to have a son. Our prayers were answered when Lalit was born.

“He is different but still very special for me because he was born after many special prayers.”

Despite being used to his condition, Lalit often has bad days when due to his excess hair, he faces difficulty in breathing and sight. His parents have tried a number of treatments without success.

Lalit’s father, a 45-year old celery and garlic farmer, Bankatlal Patidar, said: “When Lalit was two years old, I took Lalit to a big hospital in Baroda where a team of doctors examined him.

“After examining him, they told me that there is no cure for it and if they come across any cure, they will inform me.”

Lalit often gets jeered and stared at while in public, especially when outside of his native village.
“Sometimes when I am out in a busy town, people come and stare at me. Some even call me monkey," he said.

“There have been times when other kids throw stones at me and call me names.
“But my family and friends come to my rescue and defend me during such incidents.”

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/schoolboy-13-werewolf-syndrome-entire-13970101

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/8383665/indian-boy-wolf-syndrome-bullies/

Re: India Schoolboy, 13, With 'werewolf Syndrome' Has Hair In Entire Face by fineboynl(m): 1:11am On May 16, 2019
seun, lalasticlala
Re: India Schoolboy, 13, With 'werewolf Syndrome' Has Hair In Entire Face by EbukaHades10(m): 1:17am On May 16, 2019
As Teen Wolf don finish now,wetin we go do like this?

Re: India Schoolboy, 13, With 'werewolf Syndrome' Has Hair In Entire Face by shilenji(m): 4:30am On May 16, 2019
Let me see his teeth and fingers or lemme say claws
Re: India Schoolboy, 13, With 'werewolf Syndrome' Has Hair In Entire Face by Tomoyayi(m): 5:05am On May 16, 2019
Re: India Schoolboy, 13, With 'werewolf Syndrome' Has Hair In Entire Face by fineboynl(m): 10:01pm On May 17, 2019
lalasticlala, seun.. front page

(1) (Reply)

Seminal Fluid Analysis: All You Need To Know Before Going For The Test / Nicotine Is Good For Your Health! - Smoking Facts / If Only I Had A Gun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.