Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,864 members, 7,802,772 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:17 PM

How Lagos hotelier’s son and friend drugged, gang-raped me – Lekki rape victim - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How Lagos hotelier’s son and friend drugged, gang-raped me – Lekki rape victim (31620 Views)

18-Year-Old TV Anchor Drugged, Gang-Raped In Primary School Classroom In Niger / 19-Year-Old Lady Drugged & Gang Raped By Her Boyfriend And His Friends In Lagos / Ho Lar Sugar: Rape Victim Now A Fashion Designer - Bright Sylvanus (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Lagos hotelier’s son and friend drugged, gang-raped me – Lekki rape victim by shine96: 12:12pm On May 16, 2019
ojuu4u:
Whenever its debated on public forums, that lady cannot be a close friend to unrelated males, you ladies do attack us vehemently, AM NOT BLAMING THE VICTIM, neither do I SUPPORT RAPE IN ANY FORM, but prevention is far far better than cure, * a mature lady following two grown old guys to night club, heavily drunk , yet not expecting hot sex from them,
Now the damage is done already, how would she overcome gangraping traumatic experience?
What about gossiping that would follow the incident years to come?
If she didn't made them close friend, she would have prevented the horrific mess. A word is enough only for a wise

Shut your mouth up. That's not the first time they 're going out.
Re: How Lagos hotelier’s son and friend drugged, gang-raped me – Lekki rape victim by Nobody: 12:13pm On May 16, 2019
I like to joke a lot but this story pisses me off! Nigerian women are the best in the world and don't deserve all these evil I've been reading..even Police are raping them. E no go better for rapist angry
Re: How Lagos hotelier’s son and friend drugged, gang-raped me – Lekki rape victim by ojuu4u(m): 12:15pm On May 16, 2019
shine96:

Shut your mouth up. That's not the first time they 're going out.

"
One day monkey go go market ehn no go come back"
Re: How Lagos hotelier’s son and friend drugged, gang-raped me – Lekki rape victim by misteryman: 12:21pm On May 16, 2019
angry I WISH THESE TWO HE GOATS WONT COME BACK, THEY SHOULD PERMENENTLY STAY IN POLICE NET AND THEIR BLOKOS HARVESTED.
Re: How Lagos hotelier’s son and friend drugged, gang-raped me – Lekki rape victim by Queenserah26(f): 12:22pm On May 16, 2019
Rape is evil.

1 Like

Re: How Lagos hotelier’s son and friend drugged, gang-raped me – Lekki rape victim by Nobody: 12:23pm On May 16, 2019
What youths do nowadays are turning to! SMH

No more value for women and this is sad

I hope the girls family sues them

1 Like

Re: How Lagos hotelier’s son and friend drugged, gang-raped me – Lekki rape victim by Asquare84(m): 12:29pm On May 16, 2019
Ikeboboafri:
Lekki rape victim has narrated how the Lagos hotelier's and his friend drugged and gang-raped her, which led to an outrage that got them arrested. The Lekki rape victim who gave her testimony in court on Wednesday, revealed that the Lagos hotelier's son Don-Chima George, and his friend, Olusegun Rasak, drugged and gang-raped her invited her to Kabaal Nightclub, Ikoyi. However shortly after her arrival, they laced her drink with a substance that made her weak and took her to the hotel, where she was repeatedly raped and videotaped.

She said, “Initially, I did not want to go; I was hesitant. I told Chima, but he insisted I come. He also said his birthday was a few days away and he was to celebrate it. I agreed since that was not the first time we had gone out together as friends; so there was nothing out of the ordinary. He asked me to meet him at the Dallankester Hotel and from there we would move to the club. When I got there, Segun was in Chima’s room already and I waited a few minutes for everyone to get ready. We left the hotel to go to the club. We got there and nothing out of the ordinary happened. While at the club, around 4am, I told Chima that I was tired and wanted to go home. Chima gave me a glass of Hennessey mixed with Coca-Cola to drink and that was the only drink I had at the club before dropping Chima  off at the hotel.

I felt Segun’s dreadlocks on my body. I remember trying to push him off as he was touching me. He was touching my breasts and I could feel another pair of hands on my thighs. I blacked out and came up again a second time. I could feel somebody fingering me. I knew I heard Chima’s voice but I couldn’t recall what he was saying. I felt myself being penetrated again. I tried my best to say no. I believe it was Chima who penetrated me again because I heard him asking if I was awake after all of that; I blacked out again. At that point, I knew both of them had had sex with me. I could feel my private parts sore; I knew that a sexual act had happened. When I woke up, Chima was in the room with me; he was sitting on a chair opposite the bed. He was on his phone. I asked him what happened the previous night and he said nothing. I asked the second time and he said nothing happened. I asked him straight if we had sex last night and he said no; I told him that if we didn’t, why then were my pants not on and he kept quiet.

https://unclesuru.com/2019/05/16/how-lagos-hoteliers-son-and-friend-drugged-gang-raped-me-lekki-rape-victim/

why chima come wear diamond bank shirt, is he a staff of diamond bank
Re: How Lagos hotelier’s son and friend drugged, gang-raped me – Lekki rape victim by slimfit1(m): 12:30pm On May 16, 2019
Good luck to winning the case
Re: How Lagos hotelier’s son and friend drugged, gang-raped me – Lekki rape victim by BrokenCock: 12:30pm On May 16, 2019
Oboi! See Yoruba boys dey vex oh! Sexfreaks
Re: How Lagos hotelier’s son and friend drugged, gang-raped me – Lekki rape victim by Nobody: 12:40pm On May 16, 2019
Stop fighting the girl. Partying doesn't mean yes, friendship doesn't mean yes, shopping doesn't mean yes, promises don't mean yes, marriage does not mean yes.

Yes is yes and No is No.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Lagos hotelier’s son and friend drugged, gang-raped me – Lekki rape victim by tonyxxx(m): 12:44pm On May 16, 2019
All those ladies that loves saying "I don't have female friends,I prefer male's because they don't gossip". Well it appears they don't gossip, but they can certainly rape.... Especially when you ain't in a romantic relationship with any. They spend on you & you accept,they take you out & shower you with goodies & you accept,but when they ask for a relationship you decline. An average Nigerian guy would be like "this one think say she get sense abi,I go show am". Truth is your safety is your responsibility, knowing who your friends are and what they are capable of is also your responsibility. Don't knowingly put yourself in a compromising situation in the name of enjoyment,greed or boredom & later come out and cry foul, because it would be all on you. Ignorance is not an acceptable excuse anywhere.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Lagos hotelier’s son and friend drugged, gang-raped me – Lekki rape victim by SVC6000: 12:45pm On May 16, 2019
By Default, Som Mens Ar Hegoats. Some Not Al OoOh. (/Joystick\) Wait A Min.! How Do U Enjoy Raping A Girl Without The Original Sound Tunes? The Original Beat, Kissing, Nd Spining?
How? Tell Me U Rapist? Ur A Shit
Re: How Lagos hotelier’s son and friend drugged, gang-raped me – Lekki rape victim by majamajic(m): 1:28pm On May 16, 2019
Rubyventures:

Its comments like these that make victims not to come forward. Sex should be consensual. full stop. It doesn't matter if she followed 10 men to the club, cant a lady have a good time without people expecting sex from her?

better have the good time with relative males

common sense will tell any girl that an average Nigerian guy, can't book a hotel , take u out, spend heavily , u get yourself self drunk, instead of going your home, u followed him back to the same hotel to sleep over,

haba , he will expect sex Na .

best thing stay away from achohol when on such outing , longer throat is the main cos of all this rape, go market buy catfish it's less than 1k cook it and eat, u will not die if u spend on yourself. ladies should learn how to spend on themselves, with that there will be no room for any rape, longer throat dey lead them to all these

not in support of rape, but in most recent victims I see them push themselves to that, he book a room, u are aware, he took u to club , u go. u took achohol ( drugged achohol or Normal ) must u drink it ? u stay overnight, u still go back to the same hotel , when he is not your relative or father Christmas !!! and u are above 18

2 Likes

Re: How Lagos hotelier’s son and friend drugged, gang-raped me – Lekki rape victim by Rubyventures: 1:38pm On May 16, 2019
majamajic:

better have the good time with relative males

There is no justification for rape.
Re: How Lagos hotelier’s son and friend drugged, gang-raped me – Lekki rape victim by majamajic(m): 1:43pm On May 16, 2019
Rubyventures:

OK Sir
Re: How Lagos hotelier’s son and friend drugged, gang-raped me – Lekki rape victim by majamajic(m): 1:45pm On May 16, 2019
Rubyventures:

but for me prevention is better than cure

1 Like

Re: How Lagos hotelier’s son and friend drugged, gang-raped me – Lekki rape victim by armadeo(m): 1:49pm On May 16, 2019
Nothing wrong in going out with friends, so do not blame the girl ( you sex freaks ).

No is no. Why did they drug her if they expected a yes. They are criminals and should be jailed for rape.

If you want to take a girl out and expect sex that night spell it out and dont be coy acting all disappointed after spending bar and she doesn't agree.

If she says no then no need for the outing since thats what you wanted anyway.

Men and women can go out and have fun without any strings. I tire for this generation sha.

1 Like

Re: How Lagos hotelier’s son and friend drugged, gang-raped me – Lekki rape victim by Nobody: 2:01pm On May 16, 2019
Look at some of the replies here. They'll be the same people vexing when the shithole they inhabit is called a zoo and they are aptly described as wild animals. At least a baboon can arguably be said to not know better but some of you vagabonds are here wailing "don't have male friends", "don't do this", "don't do that" everything apart from "don't be a rapist". Just continue
Re: How Lagos hotelier’s son and friend drugged, gang-raped me – Lekki rape victim by Agugbadin: 2:03pm On May 16, 2019
Minimum of 50 years jail term recommended
Re: How Lagos hotelier’s son and friend drugged, gang-raped me – Lekki rape victim by Bellotelli: 2:21pm On May 16, 2019
Rubyventures:

Its comments like these that make victims not to come forward. Sex should be consensual. full stop. It doesn't matter if she followed 10 men to the club, cant a lady have a good time without people expecting sex from her?
Ladies like awoof too much... A word is enof for the wise

1 Like

Re: How Lagos hotelier’s son and friend drugged, gang-raped me – Lekki rape victim by Rubyventures: 2:25pm On May 16, 2019
Bellotelli:

Ladies like awoof too much... A word is enof for the wise

…...and as punishment, do they deserve to be drugged and raped?
Re: How Lagos hotelier’s son and friend drugged, gang-raped me – Lekki rape victim by mfm04622: 2:37pm On May 16, 2019
ojuu4u:
Whenever its debated on public forums, that lady cannot be a close friend to unrelated males, you ladies do attack us vehemently, AM NOT BLAMING THE VICTIM, neither do I SUPPORT RAPE IN ANY FORM, but prevention is far far better than cure, * a mature lady following two grown old guys to night club, heavily drunk , yet not expecting hot and wild sex from them.
Now the damage is done already, how would she overcome gang raping traumatic experience?
What about gossiping that would follow the incident years to come?
If she didn't made them close friend, she would have prevented the horrific mess. A word is enough only for a wise
She was NOT drunk! She only took a glass of drink!

1 Like

Re: How Lagos hotelier’s son and friend drugged, gang-raped me – Lekki rape victim by ojuu4u(m): 2:54pm On May 16, 2019
mfm04622:

She was NOT drunk! She only took a glass of drink!
Heavily drunk was referring to guys
Re: How Lagos hotelier’s son and friend drugged, gang-raped me – Lekki rape victim by naijajobx: 3:30pm On May 16, 2019
Hmmm
Re: How Lagos hotelier’s son and friend drugged, gang-raped me – Lekki rape victim by Nobody: 4:23pm On May 16, 2019
I feel pity for girls who have been sexually violated, I can never imagine the trauma and pain they go through, sex Is more emotional than we think and to think someone took that by force hmm lord give her strength daily ,friends to cheer her up and keep her from harm, am so sorry sorry dear, they deserve no sympathy or mercy.
Re: How Lagos hotelier’s son and friend drugged, gang-raped me – Lekki rape victim by galaxy2020(m): 4:48pm On May 16, 2019
Pls police just shot them, we won't blame you guys for this one.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

New Ways Scammers Defraud ATM Users / Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Kill Woman 8 Months After Her Wedding In Kaduna (Pixs) / Girl Currently Being Held At A Psychiatric Hospital In Yaba Cries Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.