Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,339 members, 7,808,202 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:33 AM

Atiku: Buhari Planning To Jail Me In Phantom Coup Plot - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku: Buhari Planning To Jail Me In Phantom Coup Plot (27730 Views)

Shehu Sani To Obi: Tinubu, Atiku & Buhari Do Not Apologise For Their Supporters / Atiku: Buhari Would Have Arrested Me If I Am Corrupt / Obasanjo: "Buhari Planning To Frame Me Up & To Seize My International Passport" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku: Buhari Planning To Jail Me In Phantom Coup Plot by temodent(m): 11:32am On May 16, 2019
A very rare opportunity for you to run on exile to Cameroon, where you truly really belong
Re: Atiku: Buhari Planning To Jail Me In Phantom Coup Plot by pureconscience: 11:49am On May 16, 2019
NA DEM......
wifeesnatcher:

you're just dumb with your assumption theory. I'm a winners chapel member because I notice anyone that fault you people stupidity is tagged a Muslim as if Christian is 100% perfect with this you bunch of banga eating Dundee

if Buhari kill MKO, he still remained the only president that honour and immortalized the same MKO, unlike ojukwu that begged like a kid after the same Buhari people murdered your people like an helpless pigs

in all honour in Nigeria political limelight, you Igbo will always be at the back of Yoruba, even south south is taking over you imbeciles gradually. just wait for another tenure and see how you people will be totally irrelevant
Re: Atiku: Buhari Planning To Jail Me In Phantom Coup Plot by seunjungle1(m): 12:34pm On May 16, 2019
Your response shows that you are not man of history...or lemme say your been one sided made you to cease from the truth. Atiku was asked to step down for MKO Abiola in their SDP 1992 primary race by his then godfather senior Yar'dua.
Check your the details properly.

MetaPhysical:
First, Atiku was not on the side of MKO. He in fact remained on same side with Shehu Yaradua, not Abiola. Atiku was a candidate in the primary and after his defeat he opposed Abiola, the winner of primary.

Second, Ekwueme was not in the Democracy Coalition called NADECO, which was the beacon and navigator that forced out military. Atiku was not in NADECO either.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku: Buhari Planning To Jail Me In Phantom Coup Plot by zoedew: 9:59pm On May 16, 2019
GEEBITE:
Abuse of the word desperate.

You will do well to consult your English language dictionary.
Re: Atiku: Buhari Planning To Jail Me In Phantom Coup Plot by BigIyanga: 2:46am On May 17, 2019
MetaPhysical:
First, Atiku was not on the side of MKO. He in fact remained on same side with Shehu Yaradua, not Abiola. Atiku was a candidate in the primary and after his defeat he opposed Abiola, the winner of primary.

Second, Ekwueme was not in the Democracy Coalition called NADECO, which was the beacon and navigator that forced out military. Atiku was not in NADECO either.
Revisionist of history.. Abacha killed MKO and his families, he also killed NADECO members. GMB was Abacha’s right hand man when he was killing all those people and he never said anything. In fact, he was appointed PTF Chairman.
When Abacha framed up fellow generals-OBJ and Yar’dua in a fake coup, GMB was in support of their execution. He said that Abacha did not steal yet over $5bn has been recovered from Abacha’s family and cronies.
On Democracy, it was Alex Ekwueme who founded G34 and held a summit in Abj that called on Abacha to hand over. Pls dont twist history
Re: Atiku: Buhari Planning To Jail Me In Phantom Coup Plot by Apoztl3(m): 12:54pm On May 17, 2019
MetaPhysical:

The wealthiest Yorubas are not in Buhari's camp, but the wealthiest Ibos - Orji Uzor Kalu, Arthur Eze - contributed money for the re-election of Buhari. They are funding an evil regime.

Which yoruba person, dead or alive is more wealthy than Tinubu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Reno: Peter Obi Is Like BBNaija And Will Gradually Fade Away After Elections / Ibadan Isn't, Lagos Is The Largest City In Africa. / Throwback Photo Of Buhari In Military Attire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.