Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,700 members, 7,802,080 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:48 AM

Comedian Igodye Writes On The Struggles Of Men In Africa - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Comedian Igodye Writes On The Struggles Of Men In Africa (11952 Views)

Cubana Chief Priest Writes On Hope Uzodinma , Davido Reacts / Regina Daniels Writes On Trust As She Shares New Pictures / Igodye Welcomes Newborn Baby Girl (Daughter) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Comedian Igodye Writes On The Struggles Of Men In Africa by luminouz(m): 12:06pm On May 16, 2019
hhhhhhhyhj:
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

SEE VIDEOS AND PICTURES BELOW

[b][/b]
Is it a must to watch ur useless videos

1 Like

Re: Comedian Igodye Writes On The Struggles Of Men In Africa by Reminder: 12:08pm On May 16, 2019
Very on point from the comedian. I remember 2004 when he came to my school in benin with his black 190 benz, now he don blow due to talent and hard work. But that he very pretty wife suppose make am romantic shall. Se hot abeg wit a cute son. God bless!
Re: Comedian Igodye Writes On The Struggles Of Men In Africa by Jaynom(m): 12:09pm On May 16, 2019
writefreely:
You wrote all that but don't forget God gave us a brain like the white man too. He gave us human and natural resources and what have we done with that?
Smh. Reading is one thing, understanding is another thing! Read his points again
Re: Comedian Igodye Writes On The Struggles Of Men In Africa by Temple1288(m): 12:22pm On May 16, 2019
Seanixking:
Taking my kpoli

This one is Green. I need some uncut
Re: Comedian Igodye Writes On The Struggles Of Men In Africa by Nobody: 12:28pm On May 16, 2019
luminouz:

How dare you??
So u want us to die early undecided
l

I didn't say that oo

Hope you know we ladies go through some of those things too undecided

1 Like

Re: Comedian Igodye Writes On The Struggles Of Men In Africa by adeosuntunde: 12:29pm On May 16, 2019
OkpaAkuEriEri:
Igbo will 4eva prosper hia.
God bless us lyk he he bless Jew 4 egypt.
Jst ds morni,I HV make mor Dan 180k as gain BT afonnjjjaa boy dey luk 4 skull 2 mine
Nothin beta Dan selln market

And you have time to come and spit trash on Nairaland every blessed day......nonsense

1 Like

Re: Comedian Igodye Writes On The Struggles Of Men In Africa by kunleweb: 12:34pm On May 16, 2019
afroniger:
'Ko easy lati je omo okunrin, afi k'oluwa ko wa yo' - Ebenezer Obey

Not this meme again.
Re: Comedian Igodye Writes On The Struggles Of Men In Africa by OkpaAkuEriEri(m): 12:43pm On May 16, 2019
adeosuntunde:

And you have time to come and spit trash on Nairaland every blessed day......nonsense
pls go n drink ewedu soup if agbo no do u
Ur mate is not fit 2 serve in ma shop
Re: Comedian Igodye Writes On The Struggles Of Men In Africa by PierreAbutu(m): 12:48pm On May 16, 2019
AprokoGirl:
@SOUNDAZA

Comedian I Go Dye gives reasons why African men can’t be romantic

Shared with caption ..

SOURCE: https://soundaza.com/comedian-igodye-writes-on-the-struggles-of-men-in-africa/

Wait and see how 1 useless feminist will bring out their own JEALOUSY INSPIRED list cheesy angry sad
Re: Comedian Igodye Writes On The Struggles Of Men In Africa by Codezz: 12:49pm On May 16, 2019
OkpaAkuEriEri:
Igbo will 4eva prosper hia.
God bless us lyk he he bless Jew 4 egypt.
Jst ds morni,I HV make mor Dan 180k as gain BT afonnjjjaa boy dey luk 4 skull 2 mine
Nothin beta Dan selln market
Come dash me 10k
Re: Comedian Igodye Writes On The Struggles Of Men In Africa by PierreAbutu(m): 12:51pm On May 16, 2019
Africanbest:
Uncle is trying to become relevant again..

Your career in comedy was killed in Edo state when someone shouted WE DON HEAR THAT JOKE BFORE

And you respond

I know say you don hear am but this people wen pay big money for front sit never hear am

JEALOUSY AJOKA 1 OF NAIRALAND cheesy
Re: Comedian Igodye Writes On The Struggles Of Men In Africa by BLUEJAYY: 12:53pm On May 16, 2019
You guys are the ones having all of these problems. For me, as long as I'm resident in this godforsaken country, no wife and no kids. Period. I can't get myself into all of these bondages called responsibility. At least that way, I get to cut down to 50% all of these wahalas listed.

Gotta live and enjoy this one and only short life.

1 Like

Re: Comedian Igodye Writes On The Struggles Of Men In Africa by Amuluonyenaego: 1:18pm On May 16, 2019
HE COPIED IT, I KNOW THE SOURCE.
Re: Comedian Igodye Writes On The Struggles Of Men In Africa by ngwababe(f): 2:03pm On May 16, 2019
Side chick street nko?
Re: Comedian Igodye Writes On The Struggles Of Men In Africa by TAIS: 2:08pm On May 16, 2019
Get your Company registered today with CAC.
Register your Business name,Limited liability company,church,mosque,NGOs, Society
and clubs with Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) of Nigeria with
Accredited professional and get your certificate in 2 weeks and we deliver to any location of your choice @ affordable price.

Business name- N17,000

Limited Liability Company- N58,000

Incorporated Trustee (NGOs) - N110,000

Call or Whatsapp 07032628962

Re: Comedian Igodye Writes On The Struggles Of Men In Africa by luminouz(m): 2:41pm On May 16, 2019
tohyorsih2:
l

I didn't say that oo

Hope you know we ladies go through some of those things too undecided

Lol..ok...
But men dey go through a lot o
Re: Comedian Igodye Writes On The Struggles Of Men In Africa by Nobody: 3:03pm On May 16, 2019
Africanbest:
Uncle is trying to become relevant again..

Your career in comedy was killed in Edo state when someone shouted WE DON HEAR THAT JOKE BFORE

And you respond

I know say you don hear am but this people wen pay big money for front sit never hear am
Kikikikikikikikikikikikiki grin grin that's what you get from trolling a fellow man's hustle
Re: Comedian Igodye Writes On The Struggles Of Men In Africa by Nobody: 3:05pm On May 16, 2019
Nice one from igodye, he started making sense from the stress issue, the bills were off point cos the whites pay more bills than we do
Re: Comedian Igodye Writes On The Struggles Of Men In Africa by noahnaira: 3:24pm On May 16, 2019
The reason women live longer on earth than men is because they don't have wives.
Re: Comedian Igodye Writes On The Struggles Of Men In Africa by pacespot(m): 3:43pm On May 16, 2019
the most difficult of those struggles is that nobody wants to help a man except himself.
Re: Comedian Igodye Writes On The Struggles Of Men In Africa by jeff1993: 3:49pm On May 16, 2019
tohyorsih2:
Abeg sharrap!!! angry
.... you the boy ... you never cease to be senseless
Re: Comedian Igodye Writes On The Struggles Of Men In Africa by Material00: 4:44pm On May 16, 2019
True talk my brother, May God help us.Amen.
Re: Comedian Igodye Writes On The Struggles Of Men In Africa by Nobody: 5:11pm On May 16, 2019
Jaynom:

Smh. Reading is one thing, understanding is another thing! Read his points again
Bleep him and his � points
Re: Comedian Igodye Writes On The Struggles Of Men In Africa by Nobody: 7:04pm On May 16, 2019
luminouz:

Lol..ok...
But men dey go through a lot o

Same goes to single mothers cool
Re: Comedian Igodye Writes On The Struggles Of Men In Africa by luminouz(m): 7:11pm On May 16, 2019
tohyorsih2:

Same goes to single mothers cool
How would you know,small Geh like u tongue
Re: Comedian Igodye Writes On The Struggles Of Men In Africa by Nobody: 7:33pm On May 16, 2019
luminouz:

How would you know,small Geh like u tongue

I frown @ the boldened angry
Re: Comedian Igodye Writes On The Struggles Of Men In Africa by luminouz(m): 8:47pm On May 16, 2019
tohyorsih2:

I frown @ the boldened angry
tongue
Re: Comedian Igodye Writes On The Struggles Of Men In Africa by ayoevans6: 9:06pm On May 16, 2019
writefreely:
You wrote all that but don't forget God gave us a brain like the white man too. He gave us human and natural resources and what have we done with that?
yea sure just as u are making good use of the brain too i want to ask whatare the use of muscles when there is no job for the avereage man or how can a well equipped graduate with innovative mind do that exploit without a good platform to start up . Man is not easy you dont just talk reason too nigerians are doing all they can to esscape hunger you cant reason well on an empty stomach that why you see Nigerians in diaspora giving their best in all their endevours
Re: Comedian Igodye Writes On The Struggles Of Men In Africa by Nobody: 9:12pm On May 16, 2019
ayoevans6:
yea sure just as u are making good use of the brain too i want to ask whatare the use of muscles when there is no job for the avereage man or how can a well equipped graduate with innovative mind do that exploit without a good platform to start up . Man is not easy you dont just talk reason too nigerians are doing all they can to esscape hunger you cant reason well on an empty stomach that why you see Nigerians in diaspora giving their best in all their endevours
"you can't reason well on an empty stomach" is no reason to vote Buhari for a second term even after his utter failure in the first.

Nigerians get the leaders they deserve. Sad to say but they deserve to suffer.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lagbaja Joins List Of Glo Ambassadors / Shocking!!! Meet The Boy That Looks Exactly Like Wizkid (PHOTOS) / 2face Idibia At 2006 BET Awards: Photo Gallery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.