Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,339 members, 7,780,895 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:13 AM

Okon Lagos Refused To Apologize To Public After Sex Worker Rape Video Saga - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Okon Lagos Refused To Apologize To Public After Sex Worker Rape Video Saga (21585 Views)

Yinka Ayefele: Why I Kept My Triplets Away From Public After Birth / Etinosa Celebrates Being Verified On Instagram After Nude Video Saga / Prostitute And Imeh Bishop "Okon Lagos" & The N70k Sex Proposal (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Okon Lagos Refused To Apologize To Public After Sex Worker Rape Video Saga by Praizeupdates: 7:31am On May 16, 2019
Comic nollywood actor popularly known as Okon Lagos refused to apologize to the public after making a video saying sex workers have no dignity and they deserve to be raped.

Earlier some list of actors and actress have come for the actor for his earlier video and he out again saying he still stands on his ground.

Watch Video Below

Gist From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/okon-lagos-refused-to-apologize-to-public-after-sex-worker-rape-video-saga/

1 Like

Re: Okon Lagos Refused To Apologize To Public After Sex Worker Rape Video Saga by Praizeupdates: 7:31am On May 16, 2019
Watch okon lagos ranting Video => HERE

He wrote ;

Re: Okon Lagos Refused To Apologize To Public After Sex Worker Rape Video Saga by itspzpics(m): 8:04am On May 16, 2019
He may b right u know

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okon Lagos Refused To Apologize To Public After Sex Worker Rape Video Saga by itspzpics(m): 10:41am On May 16, 2019
Cc lalasticlala
Re: Okon Lagos Refused To Apologize To Public After Sex Worker Rape Video Saga by IamD18: 10:53am On May 16, 2019
He made a very good point. Only frustrated feminist wannabes will think otherwise.

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Okon Lagos Refused To Apologize To Public After Sex Worker Rape Video Saga by DBossNG(m): 12:33pm On May 16, 2019
undecided
Re: Okon Lagos Refused To Apologize To Public After Sex Worker Rape Video Saga by davibid: 12:34pm On May 16, 2019
Sometimes these so called celebrities should learn to keep their opinions to themselves concerning some sensitive matters

Just look at how Naira Marley is now entangled with this yahoo boy nonsense in EFCC

Please stop misleading the gullible public

Re: Okon Lagos Refused To Apologize To Public After Sex Worker Rape Video Saga by GentleMoney: 12:34pm On May 16, 2019

Re: Okon Lagos Refused To Apologize To Public After Sex Worker Rape Video Saga by Monaco2(m): 12:34pm On May 16, 2019
People get comprehension problem, I watched d video he never said dey deserved to b raped he never supported rape all he said was d ladies are sex workers which is their business n d police men stole from dem because they had sex with d ladies n Did not pay he said it in a comic way, I no c y Dey are jumping on him joor

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okon Lagos Refused To Apologize To Public After Sex Worker Rape Video Saga by exlinklodge: 12:35pm On May 16, 2019
Good

I was wondering why people wants him to apologize. Some people really lack understanding.

Let them go back and listen to the video again, this time, pay attention.

Ona eme asi mmadu ghuta ihe, ya echewa aka na elu

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okon Lagos Refused To Apologize To Public After Sex Worker Rape Video Saga by Emceesaka: 12:35pm On May 16, 2019
Irrelevant actor everywhere
Re: Okon Lagos Refused To Apologize To Public After Sex Worker Rape Video Saga by andrew444(m): 12:35pm On May 16, 2019
Stupid and brainless man

1 Like

Re: Okon Lagos Refused To Apologize To Public After Sex Worker Rape Video Saga by millionboi2: 12:35pm On May 16, 2019
I stand with Akon

3 Likes

Re: Okon Lagos Refused To Apologize To Public After Sex Worker Rape Video Saga by KidsNEXTdoor: 12:35pm On May 16, 2019
Prostitutes have no value

That's his point and I agree....

3 Likes

Re: Okon Lagos Refused To Apologize To Public After Sex Worker Rape Video Saga by okeyumez(m): 12:36pm On May 16, 2019
Welcome to Nigeria
The center of darkness
The land of deadly politicians and fraudsters
A land flowing with criminals, bandits, kidnappers and hypocrites
A land with useless and gullible followers
The gods shall never show mercy to those who founded Nigeria
[left][/left][center][/center][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]

1 Like

Re: Okon Lagos Refused To Apologize To Public After Sex Worker Rape Video Saga by Nobody: 12:37pm On May 16, 2019
Prostitution is highly risky...

There are other less risky hustling out there.

I'm proud to be a farmer

2 Likes

Re: Okon Lagos Refused To Apologize To Public After Sex Worker Rape Video Saga by diablos: 12:37pm On May 16, 2019
[s]
andrew444:
Stupid and brainless man
[/s]
E pain d rapist grin

3 Likes

Re: Okon Lagos Refused To Apologize To Public After Sex Worker Rape Video Saga by MrSix: 12:39pm On May 16, 2019
Errrmmm

I sell USA used laptops
Pay on delivery in Lagos
Details in my signature
Re: Okon Lagos Refused To Apologize To Public After Sex Worker Rape Video Saga by sgtponzihater1(m): 12:40pm On May 16, 2019
Very true. Even in the UK, open commercial sex is prohibited, and a crime.

1 Like

Re: Okon Lagos Refused To Apologize To Public After Sex Worker Rape Video Saga by Nobody: 12:44pm On May 16, 2019
make una leave Okon Calabar alone na. Do you know how many Olosho's have eaten his money and made him broke.

See his hungry man's beard, the dude is definitely pissed and angry at sex workers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Okon Lagos Refused To Apologize To Public After Sex Worker Rape Video Saga by Guyman02: 12:55pm On May 16, 2019
[quote author=Praizeupdates post=78429757]Comic nollywood actor popularly known as Okon Lagos refused to apologize to the public after making a video saying sex workers have no dignity and they deserve to be raped.
[/quote

Watch the video again, he said sex workers are doing their business and Police having sex with them without paying is criminal. Its like coming to a person business or shop and taking away goods without which is robbery.
Why are the bloggers misquoting him just to drive traffic to their blogs

4 Likes

Re: Okon Lagos Refused To Apologize To Public After Sex Worker Rape Video Saga by DJInfluence: 12:56pm On May 16, 2019
Someone forcing himself on a person that has no dignity is called what? This guy is what is wrong with society today. Just like we were not prepared to manage the minerals resources back in the day, i also think we are not prepared for social media because we misuse it anyhow.

A young man somewhere that look up to this guy, will take his utterances to mean it is ok to rape.

3 Likes

Re: Okon Lagos Refused To Apologize To Public After Sex Worker Rape Video Saga by andrew444(m): 12:58pm On May 16, 2019
diablos:

E pain d rapist grin

What are you saying bro ?

Did you watch okon both videos ?

Okon was saying nonsense and abusing the girls just because they are prostitute doesn't mean those officers should take advantage of them

2 Likes

Re: Okon Lagos Refused To Apologize To Public After Sex Worker Rape Video Saga by ebba: 1:00pm On May 16, 2019
I specialized in packing people load when they are packing one location to another location,for does who don't have the chance to pack for themselves contact me on this number 07014973276 or email me on moscolyebbah33 @gmail.com is geniue I work with Cem Kaduna state as plumber in their state office ,moses is my name.
Re: Okon Lagos Refused To Apologize To Public After Sex Worker Rape Video Saga by namiji2598: 1:02pm On May 16, 2019
KidsNEXTdoor:
Prostitutes have no value

That's his point and I agree....
the police have value in raping them too I agree
Re: Okon Lagos Refused To Apologize To Public After Sex Worker Rape Video Saga by namiji2598: 1:03pm On May 16, 2019
ebba:
I specialized in packing people load when they are packing one location to another location,for does who don't have the chance to pack for themselves contact me on this number 07014973276 or email me on moscolyebbah33 @gmail.com is geniue I work with Cem Kaduna state as plumber in their state office ,moses is my name.
I have goods to be packed from akwa ibom to kano, if u can do it, am ready
Re: Okon Lagos Refused To Apologize To Public After Sex Worker Rape Video Saga by namiji2598: 1:05pm On May 16, 2019
ProudlyAfarmer:
Prostitution is highly risky...

There are other less risky hustling out there.

I'm proud to be a farmer
not everybody have a farm, some people does nt even have parents, some parents jus born children and throw them away, unless u walk in someone shoes u can never understand their situation

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Muma Gee Stuns In New Photo Shoot / I Am Single And Not Dating Leo - Cee-C / Mo'cheddah Backside Seems To Be Growing Bigger In New Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.