Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,883 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:32 AM

Jürgen Klopp: "Jesus Is The Most Important Person In History." - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jürgen Klopp: "Jesus Is The Most Important Person In History." (2215 Views)

Satanic Temple Set For Largest Gathering In History / The Most Important Lesson From The Alarming Surge of Pastors' Rape Cases / If You Asked To Spend A Day With One Person In Bible Who Will You Choose? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jürgen Klopp: "Jesus Is The Most Important Person In History." by MuttleyLaff: 9:00pm On May 18, 2019
advocate666:
Jorgen Klopp: Liverpool will win the Premier League.
Hahahahahahaha.
A lion doesnt flinch at laughing coming from a demonic hyena.
Next year, is Liverpool's year, mark it down.

1 Like

Re: Jürgen Klopp: "Jesus Is The Most Important Person In History." by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:44pm On May 22, 2019
Jesus is the most important Person in history

No politician, prophet, priest, pastor, pope, or any person in history has ever come even slightly near making such incredible claims like those made by Jesus of Nazareth.

Even if they had made such wild assertions, none could back up these claims for a moment.

Jesus spoke these words, and they will come to pass. Read them with a sober heart and with widened eyes:

"Most assuredly, I say to you, he who hears My word and believes in Him who sent Me has everlasting life, and shall not come into judgment, but has passed from death into life. Most assuredly, I say to you, the hour is coming, and now is, when the dead will hear the voice of the Son of God; and those who hear will live. For as the Father has life in Himself, so He has granted the Son to have life in Himself, and has given Him authority to execute judgment also, because He is the Son of Man. Do not marvel at this; for the hour is coming in which all who are in the graves will hear His voice and come forth— those who have done good, to the resurrection of life, and those who have done evil, to the resurrection of condemnation" (John 5:24-29).

Source: https://www.facebook.com/official.Ray.Comfort 16 May 2014 ·
www.livingwaters.com

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jürgen Klopp: "Jesus Is The Most Important Person In History." by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:49pm On Jun 04, 2019
OLAADEGBU:
Jesus is the most important Person in history

No politician, prophet, priest, pastor, pope, or any person in history has ever come even slightly near making such incredible claims like those made by Jesus of Nazareth.

Even if they had made such wild assertions, none could back up these claims for a moment.

Jesus spoke these words, and they will come to pass. Read them with a sober heart and with widened eyes:

"Most assuredly, I say to you, he who hears My word and believes in Him who sent Me has everlasting life, and shall not come into judgment, but has passed from death into life. Most assuredly, I say to you, the hour is coming, and now is, when the dead will hear the voice of the Son of God; and those who hear will live. For as the Father has life in Himself, so He has granted the Son to have life in Himself, and has given Him authority to execute judgment also, because He is the Son of Man. Do not marvel at this; for the hour is coming in which all who are in the graves will hear His voice and come forth— those who have done good, to the resurrection of life, and those who have done evil, to the resurrection of condemnation" (John 5:24-29).

Source: https://www.facebook.com/official.Ray.Comfort 16 May 2014 ·
www.livingwaters.com

1 Like

Re: Jürgen Klopp: "Jesus Is The Most Important Person In History." by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:53am On Sep 06, 2019
cinoedhunter:

Wow.... He actually is for me too grin

Me too. Moaners have no joy. cheesy
Re: Jürgen Klopp: "Jesus Is The Most Important Person In History." by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:14pm On Sep 06, 2019
hoopLA:

You're a hypocrite.

If you weren't, you would have a problem with his frequent swearing.

But hey, anything to push a narrative with an endorsement of sorts by a "celebrity". As usual you will piggyback on his "endorsement" without realizing that the world is becoming churchy just because it would seem fashionable.

Have a look at this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oyhp3IZuxvI

This is Nicki Minaj, pop superstar also extolling the virtue of Jesus. Aren't you going to do a feature on her too? Need I say more?

But of course, with you being shallow and superficial, I dont expect you to get my point, which is that you DO NOT NEED A SUPERSTAR OR CELEBRITY TO REMIND US OF WHAT WE ALREADY KNOW. It is this madness that has let all sorts of people desecrate altars. e.g comedians and entertainers turning your churches to circuses.

Have you heard that your crush is retiring, what are you going to do now? undecided

https://www.pulse.ng/entertainment/celebrities/nicki-minaj-announces-shes-retiring-from-music/9gc09yf
Re: Jürgen Klopp: "Jesus Is The Most Important Person In History." by orunto27: 3:06pm On Sep 06, 2019
Yes. He is Wisdom. Knowledge and Understanding. This is Everything and Christ is Everything
Re: Jürgen Klopp: "Jesus Is The Most Important Person In History." by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:40pm On Dec 31, 2019
Jürgen Klopp: The Most Important Person The World Has Ever Known

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QEKEphQiMT4

(1) (2) (Reply)

Would You Date A Christian Brother/ Sister In The Same Church With You ? / Youtube mega list. . . / ccc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.