Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,898 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:30 AM

Deleted - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Deleted (353 Views)

Deleted / Deleted post / Deleted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Deleted by Nobody: 7:59am On May 16, 2019
Re: Deleted by cinoedhunter: 8:00am On May 16, 2019
trishbaby123:
Hey there. I'm a dark skinned 22 year old student in ife. I need a guy to have a friends with benefits relationship with in Osun state only, preferably Ife. Will give sexual benefits and get financial benefits in return. You gonn like me wink

Email me trishajohnson04321@gmail.com
Lol.... grin why not let's exchange, I will give you sexual benefits and get financial benefits in return grin

3 Likes

Re: Deleted by clive2u(m): 8:01am On May 16, 2019
Post ur pics for semi proof
Re: Deleted by BiafranBushBoy: 8:01am On May 16, 2019
Must you have sex to get money?

Politely ask for money, you will get it... All the guys to add you, how much can they give you?

5k, 10k?...

Wow.
trishbaby123:
Hey there. I'm a dark skinned 22 year old student in ife. I need a guy to have a friends with benefits relationship with in Osun state only, preferably Ife. Will give sexual benefits and get financial benefits in return. You gonn like me wink

Re: Deleted by Nobody: 8:04am On May 16, 2019
BiafranBushBoy:
Must you have sex to get money?

Politely ask for money, you will get it... All the guys to add you, how much can they give you?

5k, 10k?...

Wow.

Alright Oga. Pls can I have 5k? Need a new pair of sandals
Re: Deleted by BiafranBushBoy: 8:09am On May 16, 2019
trishbaby123:

Alright Oga. Pls can I have 5k? Need a new pair of sandals

Alright Oga, sorry I can't give you. Go ahead and Bleep for your money.

1 Like

Re: Deleted by Nobody: 8:13am On May 16, 2019
BiafranBushBoy:

Alright Oga, sorry I can't give you. Go ahead and Bleep for your money.

Lolz. You aren't ready to help out someone in need so mind ur business
Re: Deleted by Nobody: 8:52am On May 16, 2019
cinoedhunter:

Lol.... grin why not let's exchange, I will give you sexual benefits and get financial benefits in return grin

If that's what you want, why not open your own thread for it? undecided
Re: Deleted by Gboyeboy(m): 9:34am On May 16, 2019
trishbaby123:
Hey there. I'm a dark skinned 22 year old student in ife. I need a mature guy to have a friends with benefits relationship with in Osun state only, preferably Ife. Will give sexual benefits and get financial benefits in return.

How far Gee? How hustle?
Re: Deleted by cinoedhunter: 1:22pm On May 16, 2019

If that's what you want, why not open your own thread for it? undecided
Lol

(1) (Reply)

Mrbrownjay1 / Ashawo Joint Around Oqwashi Uku / University Of Port Harcourt Alumini

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.