Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,504 members, 7,808,855 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:00 PM

A Table Goes For N1m At Omotola's Album Launch - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / A Table Goes For N1m At Omotola's Album Launch (775 Views)

Cynthia Morgan's Colour Combination To Seyi Shay's Album Launch: Hit Or Trashy? / Picture Of Dress Linda Ikeji Bought For N1m, You Like? / Linda Ikeji Buys Dress For N1m At Future Awards Charity Auction To Fight Ebola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Table Goes For N1m At Omotola's Album Launch by AloyEmeka5: 6:30pm On Sep 23, 2010
Thursday, September 23, 2010
A table goes for N1m at Omotola's album launch,

A table consisting of 10 seats goes for N1m at Omosexy's VIP album launch which will hold tomorrow 24th of Sept at Eko Hotel. And I got a VIP ticket, oh dear, lol
http://lindaikeji..com/2010/09/table-goes-for-n1m-at-omotolas-album.html
Re: A Table Goes For N1m At Omotola's Album Launch by KakiP(m): 8:50pm On Sep 23, 2010
Na she go siddon for all the sit!
Re: A Table Goes For N1m At Omotola's Album Launch by AloyEmeka5: 9:15pm On Sep 23, 2010
That is 10 milla there. How many Nigerian musicians raise 10 milla from album launch?
Re: A Table Goes For N1m At Omotola's Album Launch by Dolemite(f): 10:26pm On Sep 23, 2010
Aloy+Emeka:

That is 10 milla there. How many Nigerian musicians raise 10 milla from album launch?
Never heard of empty seats? I won't even pay 1 million to suck Genevieve's d.ick. . .
Re: A Table Goes For N1m At Omotola's Album Launch by puskin: 10:55pm On Sep 23, 2010
1 milla per table of 10. . . . ok im waiting.

She should pray that she grosses that amount in total album sales. . .  . nonsense.  sad sad

. . . . . .and even if I had that amount to throw-away, it would definitely not be on her or in her album lauch.
Re: A Table Goes For N1m At Omotola's Album Launch by AloyEmeka5: 11:06pm On Sep 23, 2010
puskin:

. . . . . .and even if I had that amount to throw-away, it would definitely not be on her or in her album lauch.

You don't have the amount period. Many guys are ready to pay N2M per table.
Re: A Table Goes For N1m At Omotola's Album Launch by puskin: 11:40pm On Sep 23, 2010
Aloy+Emeka:

You don't have the amount period. Many guys are ready to pay N2M per table.

I hear U.

We know all these pranks now. She will go and pay for the table herself and go invite ppl to sit in them.
Re: A Table Goes For N1m At Omotola's Album Launch by AloyEmeka5: 12:16am On Sep 24, 2010
puskin:

I hear U.

We know all these pranks now. She will go and pay for the table herself and go invite ppl to sit in them.

Lol, una no dey ever believe. wink wink wink
Re: A Table Goes For N1m At Omotola's Album Launch by treylaw: 12:22am On Sep 24, 2010
The official Prices according to her website are:

VVIP: 100.000 Naira
VIP: 25.000 Naira

Those are the VIP prices!

Don't forget she's giving a FREE concert on the 26th so no cause for alarm!

http://www.music.omotola.tv/

(1) (Reply)

Stephanie Okereke Hits Goldmine / Omo Logbalogba / Kim Kardashian Visits Kris Humphries For The First Time Since Divorce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.