Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,546 members, 7,809,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:01 PM

Nigerian Men Test Their Odeshi Bullet Proof Charms With Their Awka Made Guns - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Men Test Their Odeshi Bullet Proof Charms With Their Awka Made Guns (49979 Views)

3 Teenage Armed Robbers Arrested In Warri, Delta; 2 Locally Made Guns Recovered / Police Arrest Welder Who Manufacture Locally Made Guns To Criminals In Akwa Ibom / Nigerian Men Test Their Odeshi Bullet Proof Charms With Their Awka Made Guns!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Men Test Their Odeshi Bullet Proof Charms With Their Awka Made Guns by kevoh(m): 3:02pm On May 16, 2019
angry What is wrong with these bloggers and posting same picture multiple times? angry

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men Test Their Odeshi Bullet Proof Charms With Their Awka Made Guns by Badgers14: 3:03pm On May 16, 2019
Let them go to Sambisa forest and hand pick Boko Haram grin
Re: Nigerian Men Test Their Odeshi Bullet Proof Charms With Their Awka Made Guns by tgmservice: 3:03pm On May 16, 2019
he never aimed at the guy

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men Test Their Odeshi Bullet Proof Charms With Their Awka Made Guns by Artzdanielsz(m): 3:06pm On May 16, 2019
he miss the target joor.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men Test Their Odeshi Bullet Proof Charms With Their Awka Made Guns by wakes: 3:08pm On May 16, 2019
Oti
Re: Nigerian Men Test Their Odeshi Bullet Proof Charms With Their Awka Made Guns by obinna58(m): 3:09pm On May 16, 2019
Not sure if there's any bullet there besides the target went straight to the left side shoulder

What do fvck z wrong with Africa

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men Test Their Odeshi Bullet Proof Charms With Their Awka Made Guns by OLAEFFISSY(m): 3:12pm On May 16, 2019
if you die by this Gun... Ogun Just finished mini flat construction for you in hellfire...
Re: Nigerian Men Test Their Odeshi Bullet Proof Charms With Their Awka Made Guns by Born2Breed(f): 3:12pm On May 16, 2019
Why would someone needs a bulletproof charm if they ain't criminals.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men Test Their Odeshi Bullet Proof Charms With Their Awka Made Guns by Sheriman(m): 3:14pm On May 16, 2019
Bro Abeg Enter this inflanable Petrol Tank maybe d Odeshii go still dey effective

Re: Nigerian Men Test Their Odeshi Bullet Proof Charms With Their Awka Made Guns by win3k: 3:16pm On May 16, 2019
in 2019, a lot of Nigerians are still apes!
Re: Nigerian Men Test Their Odeshi Bullet Proof Charms With Their Awka Made Guns by NaijaOlosho(f): 3:18pm On May 16, 2019
Re: Nigerian Men Test Their Odeshi Bullet Proof Charms With Their Awka Made Guns by Nobody: 3:19pm On May 16, 2019
Sandrazima:
And yet atheists still refuse to believe that charms and black magic are real. Ignorant twats.
let's test those guys with a 9 millimetre gun, if they survive it, i would stop being Atheist and start believing in absurdities like you.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men Test Their Odeshi Bullet Proof Charms With Their Awka Made Guns by mightyhaze: 3:20pm On May 16, 2019
he shdnt have aimed very carefully above his shoulders. police or rival gang members wont take that pains... them go shoot u multiple times all over ur mug and torso..

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men Test Their Odeshi Bullet Proof Charms With Their Awka Made Guns by hahn(m): 3:21pm On May 16, 2019
Sandrazima:
And yet atheists still refuse to believe that charms and black magic are real. Ignorant twats.

You are the dumb gullible fvck who can believe that nonsense.

What else do you expect from someone who believes in talking donkeys and snakes? undecided

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Men Test Their Odeshi Bullet Proof Charms With Their Awka Made Guns by nairalee(m): 3:24pm On May 16, 2019
Watch the video carefully and see how the shooter shot away and not at the guy. It's pure tricks

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men Test Their Odeshi Bullet Proof Charms With Their Awka Made Guns by amliftedhigher: 3:25pm On May 16, 2019
I watch people talking here and I laugh. Me am above human destruction. Only God can take my life. Your bullet, charms, poison, accident dare not try me because I will go and thank God because he makes it happen and all powers belongs to God. Charms dey especially when you don't want to kill someone and you have a pure heart it will work for you. There are some rules that you need to obey. Especially don't have sex with a menstruating woman. Etc

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Men Test Their Odeshi Bullet Proof Charms With Their Awka Made Guns by amliftedhigher: 3:28pm On May 16, 2019
aaronson:
let's test those guys with a 9 millimetre gun, if they survive it, i would stop being Atheist and start believing in absurdities like you.
If that gun can kill a lion, tiger and other dangerous animals so why can't it kill them? There is charms it works and am a witness.
My elder brother a trailer driver has experienced the worst form of accident but he will be the one to inform the police of his accident. Some times police will want to see the trailer but the trailer is under the river. Police will ask him are you sure that you are the driver of this vehicle?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men Test Their Odeshi Bullet Proof Charms With Their Awka Made Guns by NaMeAboki: 3:29pm On May 16, 2019
Nonsense - so called advanced ppl in action; let one of them come test my magnum 375 and take a free trip to eternity.
Re: Nigerian Men Test Their Odeshi Bullet Proof Charms With Their Awka Made Guns by Getintouch2004(m): 3:30pm On May 16, 2019
He shot off his shoulder. So nobody noticed that

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men Test Their Odeshi Bullet Proof Charms With Their Awka Made Guns by Nobody: 3:32pm On May 16, 2019
amliftedhigher:

If that gun can kill a lion, tiger and other dangerous animals do why can't it kill them? There is charms it works and am a witness.
My elder brother a trailer driver has experienced the worst form of accident but he will be the one to inform the police of his accident. Dome times police will want to see the trailer but the trailer is under the river. Police will ask him are you sure that you are the driver of this vehicle?
Your brother is skilled at surviving in the toughest and roughest conditions because you know why? Other people die in the same accident he's been in a few times.
Re: Nigerian Men Test Their Odeshi Bullet Proof Charms With Their Awka Made Guns by Ajeyo(m): 3:33pm On May 16, 2019
They must be armed robbers.

Call me for no down payment or deposit visas to Spain,Israel and Turkey.
Re: Nigerian Men Test Their Odeshi Bullet Proof Charms With Their Awka Made Guns by federal9: 3:34pm On May 16, 2019
I remember back then in 2008, two cult group were fighting for supremacy at kosofe college government school, I was at a friends place, but unknowingly for me,i didn't know bad thing would happen that day.

Men in red and blue jeans started fighting men in black( though some were shirtless,only in black knickers with a baby tortoise on their neck with the help of a chain round their neck)

Then men in red started rampaging and running toward the men in black.
They reached a truce and a line was drawn. The black facing the red, they started exchanging words, the men in black brought out a gun and shot, aiming the men in red.

The bullet never penetrated, then the red would use cultlass on the men in black but it bounces back.

I was at the balcony watching the fight for supremacy as if it were a movie.

Immediately I heard third gun shot, I ran inside together with my friend,we were peeping through the window.

The men in black chased the men in red away from that area, it was a very serious fight that the police even couldn't handle.

At 6:15 pm, I was on my way home, when I crossed a road and went in the other street I saw people gathering, crowding a young huzzler( person papa) he was seriously beaten.

People were just asking him happened he couldn't speak.
When he regained himself he said," As I just drop for bus stop, na so 6 guys in black carry me, dem beat me so Tae i con weak, dem con tell me say dem go use me count score. As one of dem bring gun come out, na so I begin beg am, I tell dem say na work I just dey come from. I dey sell cloth for oshodi, see my id card. When dem confirm say I be huzzler and I no know anything way happen today dem leave me. Dem say na because I wear red and blue na why, say fight happen today and the people wear red and blue jeans like me. dem tell me sorry but by then, I don weak"

That was the day I knew jazz dey cus it happen in front of me.

I had also witnessed at a party, a guy was stabbed with a knife and it didn't penetrate him.

Here is how it works, the charm will make your enemy not to aim you, he will keep missing the target. Not that bullet will hit you and fall.

The only way to get people using charm is to keep spraying the bullet while shooting( but not where innocent people are ooo) , not just shooting directly at the enemy cus you are shooting something else.

Then, the knife and bottle own, I don't understand. I guess they use crocodile skin to prepare that, whatever.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men Test Their Odeshi Bullet Proof Charms With Their Awka Made Guns by pansophist(m): 3:35pm On May 16, 2019

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Men Test Their Odeshi Bullet Proof Charms With Their Awka Made Guns by olumalcolm(m): 3:36pm On May 16, 2019
Later they will say Nigerian police killed one okara rider. na dis kind nonsense dey mk dem drag wit police wey don high.
Re: Nigerian Men Test Their Odeshi Bullet Proof Charms With Their Awka Made Guns by skyhighweb(m): 3:36pm On May 16, 2019
twas just gun powder

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men Test Their Odeshi Bullet Proof Charms With Their Awka Made Guns by Burgerlomo: 3:40pm On May 16, 2019
ayoblinks:
Lala, where's my pump action

U are a wicked pesin cool

Re: Nigerian Men Test Their Odeshi Bullet Proof Charms With Their Awka Made Guns by JojoArmani53: 3:40pm On May 16, 2019
They should try the charm with AK47 not with this hunter gun rubbish!!
Re: Nigerian Men Test Their Odeshi Bullet Proof Charms With Their Awka Made Guns by Teoreyannery: 3:41pm On May 16, 2019
[
Re: Nigerian Men Test Their Odeshi Bullet Proof Charms With Their Awka Made Guns by Nobody: 3:44pm On May 16, 2019
Will this work against anti-aircraft gun?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Plunges Into Lagos River Over Allegations Of Theft / Rapist Terrorizing EKSU Students, Arrested and stripped unclad (pics) / House Girl Butchers Little Child (warning: Graphic Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.