Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,855 members, 7,806,417 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:12 PM

Nigerian Men Test Their Odeshi Bullet Proof Charms With Their Awka Made Guns - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Men Test Their Odeshi Bullet Proof Charms With Their Awka Made Guns (49967 Views)

3 Teenage Armed Robbers Arrested In Warri, Delta; 2 Locally Made Guns Recovered / Police Arrest Welder Who Manufacture Locally Made Guns To Criminals In Akwa Ibom / Nigerian Men Test Their Odeshi Bullet Proof Charms With Their Awka Made Guns!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Men Test Their Odeshi Bullet Proof Charms With Their Awka Made Guns by Younghacka(m): 4:59pm On May 16, 2019
Tharaja:
Bringback our NwAamikpe

I Concur!
Re: Nigerian Men Test Their Odeshi Bullet Proof Charms With Their Awka Made Guns by Younghacka(m): 5:00pm On May 16, 2019
Tharaja:
Bringback our NwaAmaikpe

I Concur!
Re: Nigerian Men Test Their Odeshi Bullet Proof Charms With Their Awka Made Guns by Nina4u(f): 5:11pm On May 16, 2019
He didnt even aim on the chest ..he shot beside his head above his sholder..people who belive this crap has no sense. Watch video careful
Re: Nigerian Men Test Their Odeshi Bullet Proof Charms With Their Awka Made Guns by fa4oteejay: 5:19pm On May 16, 2019
I have been warning people to stop commiting suicide , you are trying to test gun charms on your body. haaaaaaaaaaaa
Re: Nigerian Men Test Their Odeshi Bullet Proof Charms With Their Awka Made Guns by PrinceGeorgia: 5:25pm On May 16, 2019
Make una go face bokoharam with ur odeshi and toy gun...
Re: Nigerian Men Test Their Odeshi Bullet Proof Charms With Their Awka Made Guns by Sandrazima(f): 5:30pm On May 16, 2019
NPComplete:

I am not even an atheist but I can tell u are a very dumb person. To see how dumb u are, only one more môron like yourself thinks what u said makes sense.
Did u even watch the video. If u watched it and can't think then u are a hopeless nincompoop. Lol.

Look at everybody else using their brain to question the video. U are the only dead goat without brain on the front page. Use your head u no gree. Stupid youths that can't even think.

Go and find someone else to rain your frustrations upon. Juju exists. Odeshi exists. I've seen it in action before.
Re: Nigerian Men Test Their Odeshi Bullet Proof Charms With Their Awka Made Guns by Sandrazima(f): 5:33pm On May 16, 2019
janettee:

This doesn't prove anything and you must be a dumbass to believe it's real. It was aimed above the shoulder, could have aimed for his head instead.

You atheist should stop quoting me. Juju is real. Odeshi is real.
Re: Nigerian Men Test Their Odeshi Bullet Proof Charms With Their Awka Made Guns by virgintoto(m): 5:42pm On May 16, 2019
Generalwoodz:
Mehn every Nigerian youth needs the odeshi charm now..cos of stray bullet,police,sars ...I can still recall during the Bakassi boys days in Anambra! mehn bullet no they enter their body...

The only thing they've do was to chant 'odeshi odeshi' during any encounter with armed robbers,and they would remain impenetrable!
I personally have one oh...but fear no allow me come test the potency

Re: Nigerian Men Test Their Odeshi Bullet Proof Charms With Their Awka Made Guns by delishpot: 5:49pm On May 16, 2019
Gun wey na only gunpowder dey am? Make dem go meet people with better gun to test their jaz instead of using shakabula
Re: Nigerian Men Test Their Odeshi Bullet Proof Charms With Their Awka Made Guns by janettee(f): 5:51pm On May 16, 2019
Sandrazima:

You atheist idiots should stop quoting me joo. Juju is real. Odeshi is real. Ignorant atheist pig.

Dumbass undecided...

Well, go get one and tell them to aim for your head, ode!.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Men Test Their Odeshi Bullet Proof Charms With Their Awka Made Guns by NPComplete: 5:51pm On May 16, 2019
Sandrazima:

Swerve jare. Go and find someone else to rain your frustrations upon. Ode. See this mumu quoting me to post trash. Juju exists. Odeshi exists. I've seen it in action before. Foolish atheist scum. One day you go jam one chance na den you go no say juju real.

Bring Ur dumb head let's test the JuJu and Odeshi u have. Fool.
Some of us have been testing JuJu before u lost your virginity to the idiot that infected u with foolishness. Bring the juju come. No just come here dey boast for your uncles face.

Too many obstinate morons on Nairaland.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men Test Their Odeshi Bullet Proof Charms With Their Awka Made Guns by Sandrazima(f): 6:00pm On May 16, 2019
NPComplete:

Bring Ur dumb head let's test the JuJu and Odeshi u have. Fool.
Some of us have been testing JuJu before u lost your virginity to the idiot that infected u with foolishness. Bring the juju come. No just come here dey boast for your uncles face.

Too many obstinate morons on Nairaland.

How do you know I've lost my virginity? Mr testing Juju lol. What do you know about juju? If you see real juju you go stand? I've stayed in the village before. I've seen things that would make you piss your pants. Let me take you to my village and we'll see if juju is real or not. All these city mummy's boys that have not seen anything will just be talking rubbish because they have data.
Re: Nigerian Men Test Their Odeshi Bullet Proof Charms With Their Awka Made Guns by nasirujj(m): 6:04pm On May 16, 2019
They should use AWM 338 to test it
Re: Nigerian Men Test Their Odeshi Bullet Proof Charms With Their Awka Made Guns by NPComplete: 6:04pm On May 16, 2019
Sandrazima:

How do you know I've lost my virginity? You see how stupid you are? Using your rotten fingers to type trash about what you don't know. Mr testing Juju lol. What do you know about juju? Fool. If you see real juju you go stand? Atheist weakling scum. I've stayed in the village for many years. I've seen things that would make you piss your pants. Let me take you to my village and we'll see if juju is real or not. All these city mummy's boys that have not seen anything will just be talking rubbish because they have data.

Môron I have been testing JuJu before u lost Ur virginity. Stop crying. Let's meet if u have JuJu and let me test u. What have u seen that makes u piss Ur pants? Lol. When inexperienced fools start talking u will know.
This halfwit probably heard stories they told her and is trying to scare her uncle here. Ogun kill u there. I am more traveled than u are. I have lived in the North, South, East and West. I have looked for JuJu myself and haven't see one that works. I dare u to use Ur own JuJu. Lol.
Idiots that haven't left their environment think they can scare their uncles with old wives tales on Nairaland.

And why is JuJu always prevalent in villages of half-witted morons? Why not outside it? I have been to my village and countless others and haven't seen one. All these idiots using villages as examples should just stop already. It's not effective anymore. Lol

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Men Test Their Odeshi Bullet Proof Charms With Their Awka Made Guns by Nobody: 6:04pm On May 16, 2019
janettee:

Dumbass undecided...

Well, go get one and tell them to aim for your head, ode!.

I thought you were nice nice, nice, nice grin grin
Re: Nigerian Men Test Their Odeshi Bullet Proof Charms With Their Awka Made Guns by Ezedavo12(m): 6:05pm On May 16, 2019
Let try confirm bazooka
Re: Nigerian Men Test Their Odeshi Bullet Proof Charms With Their Awka Made Guns by Tejiriseth(m): 6:06pm On May 16, 2019
If you read the comments you will discover that you are the Ignorant one here.!
Sandrazima:
And yet atheists still refuse to believe that charms and black magic are real. Ignorant twats.
Re: Nigerian Men Test Their Odeshi Bullet Proof Charms With Their Awka Made Guns by luluman: 6:14pm On May 16, 2019
tendingNews:
The moment Nigerian men were spotted singing and chanting Odeshi while testing their Odeshi Bullet Proof Charms With Their Awka Made Guns.

From the scene they were singing "odeshi dey eeh we no go tire ya odeshi dey". as he shot him.

I thought it only happens in movie testing odeshi, now is live.

Watch Video Below,
https://www.thenaijafame.com.ng/2019/05/nigerian-men-test-their-odeshi-bullet.html?m=1
I can only believe them if they use the type of gun Abubakar Shekau always wield when threatening.
Re: Nigerian Men Test Their Odeshi Bullet Proof Charms With Their Awka Made Guns by janettee(f): 6:24pm On May 16, 2019
fieryy:

I thought you were nice nice, nice, nice grin grin

Still nice nice nice smiley cheesy.....
Re: Nigerian Men Test Their Odeshi Bullet Proof Charms With Their Awka Made Guns by poseidon12: 6:30pm On May 16, 2019
TheTourist:
E DEY WORK O lipsrsealed

Are you sure?
Re: Nigerian Men Test Their Odeshi Bullet Proof Charms With Their Awka Made Guns by gozzlin: 6:31pm On May 16, 2019
Generalwoodz:
Mehn every Nigerian youth needs the odeshi charm now..cos of stray bullet,police,sars ...I can still recall during the Bakassi boys days in Anambra! mehn bullet no they enter their body...

The only thing they've do was to chant 'odeshi odeshi' during any encounter with armed robbers,and they would remain impenetrable!
I personally have one oh...but fear no allow me come test the potency

Where did you buy your own? I wan buy.

Re: Nigerian Men Test Their Odeshi Bullet Proof Charms With Their Awka Made Guns by mozona(m): 6:35pm On May 16, 2019
i pity am make devil just waka pass now.
Re: Nigerian Men Test Their Odeshi Bullet Proof Charms With Their Awka Made Guns by Olorunnim: 6:36pm On May 16, 2019
aaronson:
let's test those guys with a 9 millimetre gun, if they survive it, i would stop being Atheist and start believing in absurdities like you.
Dude you need not reply her and the guy Aimed above the shoulder
Re: Nigerian Men Test Their Odeshi Bullet Proof Charms With Their Awka Made Guns by BodePolScience: 6:53pm On May 16, 2019
NPComplete:

Môron I have been testing JuJu before u lost Ur virginity. Stop crying. Let's meet if u have JuJu and let me test u. What have u seen that makes u piss Ur pants? Lol. When inexperienced fools start talking u will know.
This halfwit probably heard stories they told her and is trying to scare her uncle here. Ogun kill u there. I am more traveled than u are. I have lived in the North, South, East and West. I have looked for JuJu myself and haven't see one that works. I dare u to use Ur own JuJu. Lol.
Idiots that haven't left their environment think they can scare their uncles with old wives tales on Nairaland.

And why is JuJu always prevalent in villages of half-witted morons? Why not outside it? I have been to my village and countless others and haven't seen one. All these idiots using villages as examples should just stop already. It's not effective anymore. Lol
lol. just take it easy with her, she's of course your sister in mouth making.
Re: Nigerian Men Test Their Odeshi Bullet Proof Charms With Their Awka Made Guns by kjhova(m): 6:58pm On May 16, 2019
.45 magnum desert eagle M16 assault rifle (military grade) standard issue AK47 . . . . Don't even do the 88' mortar not to mention anti aircrafts!!
Heck! I shouldn't be here. Too intelligent to be on this topic.
Re: Nigerian Men Test Their Odeshi Bullet Proof Charms With Their Awka Made Guns by DedeNkem: 7:43pm On May 16, 2019
This is what happens due to poor education system!
Re: Nigerian Men Test Their Odeshi Bullet Proof Charms With Their Awka Made Guns by skot: 8:13pm On May 16, 2019
From that range impact would have caused the man to jerk backwards and the pellet would have been shown to us. Result = Scam, blank cartridge used
Re: Nigerian Men Test Their Odeshi Bullet Proof Charms With Their Awka Made Guns by theDEVILisHERE: 9:07pm On May 16, 2019
aaronson:
let's test those guys with a 9 millimetre gun, if they survive it, i would stop being Atheist and start believing in absurdities like you.

This is low class nature science (spiritual technology), low grade
There are higher grades
Even the ones that render your Bombs and scrap metal so called ammunitions useless

Of course the high grades require higher spirituality and are not easily accessed
And certainly not used for low class "artificial induced" activity (conflicts, strife, wars etc) but for higher natural creating activity (pyramids etc)

The most advanced artificial science is the lowest natural (spiritual) science
Re: Nigerian Men Test Their Odeshi Bullet Proof Charms With Their Awka Made Guns by Awaja(m): 9:59pm On May 16, 2019
It’s believe and practice
Re: Nigerian Men Test Their Odeshi Bullet Proof Charms With Their Awka Made Guns by theDEVILisHERE: 10:02pm On May 16, 2019
janettee:

This doesn't prove anything and you must be a dumbass to believe it's real. It was aimed above the shoulder, could have aimed for his head instead.

Nature (spiritual) science and Artificial science are parallels

"...dumbass to believe it's real.."
You don't "believe" what is real

You "Know" what is real
This knowledge comes from experience

You lack Experience hence don't "know"
Re: Nigerian Men Test Their Odeshi Bullet Proof Charms With Their Awka Made Guns by theDEVILisHERE: 10:17pm On May 16, 2019
Joromi12:
when whites conquered africa why e no work lol

The very reason they conquered Africa is the very reason the Odeshi works, THE SPIRIT (nature) WORLD

it was their destiny to fulfill
They were created for that purpose

All physical manifestation has been prearranged in the spirit world
Nothing ever happens by coincidence, NOTHING

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Electrocuted While Trying To Steal Transformer In Ede-oballa Nsukka (video) / Why I Bath With Blood - Man Tells Ogun Police (Photo) / Man Goes Unclad To Resist Arrest By LASTMA Officials In Lagos. His Boxers Seized

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.