₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,259,016 members, 4,941,947 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2019 at 06:12 PM

Actor okonlagos Blasts Those Against His Post Supporting The abuja Policemen - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actor okonlagos Blasts Those Against His Post Supporting The abuja Policemen (62 Views)

"I Am Not Gay" - Gbenro Ajibade Removes The LGTB Symbol From His Post / #Porche Kill You There - Flavour Replies A Troll On His Post - Pics / Eniola Badmus Recovers From Illness, Blasts Those Who Wished Her Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Actor okonlagos Blasts Those Against His Post Supporting The abuja Policemen by EmmyBlogs: 9:22am On May 16
Actor OkonLagos blasts those against his post supporting the Abuja policemen that raped some ladies arrested over alleged prostitution

In the video, he said:

It's a terrible to give a dog a bad name in order to hang it. Who justifies rape?
Obviously not me, I think lots of people have problem with hearing and comprehension. listen well to the video i made. I never defended the animals that raped the girls. I only tried to open up another prospective to the crime they committed and that is robbery attracts in most cases, instant death, penalty by jungle justics
While also condemning commercial sex hawking!
Hear,Listen, Understand or shut up

Watch Video Below:

See More: https://www.hgsmediaplus.com.ng/2019/05/actor-okonlagos-blasts-those-against.html?m=1

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc Mynd44
Cc Missyb3
Cc Seun
Cc Fynestboi

(1) (Reply)

Naira Marley’s Arraignment: EFCC Releases Full Statement / The Story Of Nairamalery And Zlantan Aresst By Efcc / Financial Freedom. Have Your Money Work For You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2019 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.