Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,915 members, 7,802,978 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 06:19 AM

Actor okonlagos Blasts Those Against His Post Supporting The abuja Policemen - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actor okonlagos Blasts Those Against His Post Supporting The abuja Policemen (196 Views)

Eucharia Anunobi Blasts Those Posting Account Details Online To Get Funds (video / Naira Marley Blasts Those That Called Him An "Illiterate" (Video) / #Porche Kill You There - Flavour Replies A Troll On His Post - Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Actor okonlagos Blasts Those Against His Post Supporting The abuja Policemen by EmmyBlogs(f): 9:22am On May 16, 2019
Actor OkonLagos blasts those against his post supporting the Abuja policemen that raped some ladies arrested over alleged prostitution

In the video, he said:

It's a terrible to give a dog a bad name in order to hang it. Who justifies rape?
Obviously not me, I think lots of people have problem with hearing and comprehension. listen well to the video i made. I never defended the animals that raped the girls. I only tried to open up another prospective to the crime they committed and that is robbery attracts in most cases, instant death, penalty by jungle justics
While also condemning commercial sex hawking!
Hear,Listen, Understand or shut up

Watch Video Below:

See More: https://www.hgsmediaplus.com.ng/2019/05/actor-okonlagos-blasts-those-against.html?m=1

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc Mynd44
Cc Missyb3
Cc Seun
Cc Fynestboi

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria-malaysia Joint Trade Mission / Rugged Man Attacked In London Shortly After Naira Marley's Release (videos+peopl / Cyber-crime Is Giving Nigerians A Horrible Image Internationally - Falz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.