Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,334 members, 7,808,176 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:10 AM

Suicide: Update On Michael Arowosaiye And RCCG - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Suicide: Update On Michael Arowosaiye And RCCG (37975 Views)

Why Ukraine Calls On Michael The Arch Angel Instead Of Jesus / Update On Michael Arowosaiye And RCCG / Lady Accuses RCCG Of Refusing To Return 24.4m Proceeds Of Fraud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suicide: Update On Michael Arowosaiye And RCCG by springtech(m): 12:13pm On May 16, 2019
bluebay:
The conversation doesn’t make sense... You caught a flight coz of a house rent matter or what? Well i’ll Say am my heart saddens for the young man Cowardice reaction. Taking your life isn’t the best you know? Years ago in my church MFF, a brother was having accommodation problem and didn’t open up to the church I guess until it was too late. The church couldn’t help raise the money so fast coz church building was on fast lane project so the pastor had to give the other office to him to stay for a while... There’s always an option other than taking your precious life and inflating pains to your Loved ones...

Do you have problems with comprehension ?
The man did not say he caught a flight because of the guys accommodation issue.

He obviously has his own program and life to live. He only mentioned that he needed to travel by flight that day , while he was at it he got the sad news about the young man's death.

If he was at the office when he got the news he could have said something like , I was in the office around 8am when I heard the news.
Am sure you would have said , does he have to go to the office in order to provide accommodation for Mike?

Half baked graduates everywhere.
Mtcheeeeeeeeew.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Suicide: Update On Michael Arowosaiye And RCCG by lomprico(m): 12:15pm On May 16, 2019
Toofan007:
Calling you a slowpoke is being nice.

Zombie
Re: Suicide: Update On Michael Arowosaiye And RCCG by BlackZeus17: 12:21pm On May 16, 2019
Akoja360:
i would find you. and i would buy you a beer...

lol thanks..man but we meet to make d mods take it to the front page pls
Re: Suicide: Update On Michael Arowosaiye And RCCG by BluntBoy(m): 12:39pm On May 16, 2019
owila4luv:
or maybe e the help the guy knack the Church members. Lol

grin
Re: Suicide: Update On Michael Arowosaiye And RCCG by Chumzylee33: 12:53pm On May 16, 2019
You people better come to my own aid before I will commit my own suicide, you will think is a joke.
Re: Suicide: Update On Michael Arowosaiye And RCCG by optimistfeel(m): 12:59pm On May 16, 2019
[quote author=gbigbega post=78433130]I understand people do get agitated at matters like this and all kinds of theory flies around. I just want to set the record straight that there was an attempt by RCCG to help him but obviously there is more to it than meets the eye. Perhaps the accommodation issue triggers his suppressed depression. While we grief for him, we will appreciate if we don't make it harder by blaming the church who actually offered to help. He was one of us lively and easy going, he left RCCG for Shepherd House in Apo for a while and he just decided to return back RCCG, then this happened.

This is my conversation yesterday with a pastor friend closer to him. Please help spread the real truth.

only God know the best
Re: Suicide: Update On Michael Arowosaiye And RCCG by FirePower1(m): 1:00pm On May 16, 2019
If you are amongst the pepper them gang or you live to oppress others then you are amongst the murderers of those who die of depression. Just so you know.
Re: Suicide: Update On Michael Arowosaiye And RCCG by farem: 1:54pm On May 16, 2019
gbigbega:

Please read again, He already assigned someone to handle the matter. He was going for a business meeting in Lagos when he heard the news.

These people are not happy that the Church is not culpable. The more you unravel what actually transpired, the more disappointed they become, especially if the Church is coming out clean
Re: Suicide: Update On Michael Arowosaiye And RCCG by Shalnick23: 1:57pm On May 16, 2019
BluntBoy:

Really? How did you know so much? Could you see into the compound from your own place? Or you are relying on gossips?

The guy who lives with him in the BQ shared this part of story. And yes we could see into the compound from ours, in fact the first person who saw him it was through the fence, after which he raised alarm , all of us entered the house and discovered he was already late. I have graphic pictures of the scene but I can't share them here for so many reasons. Police came, did their preliminary investigation and left with the corpse to the mortuary. And thank God the house have CCTV everywhere for further investigation. There might be other reasons why he killed himself apart from the accommodation issue. No one can really tell. But May his soul find peace
Re: Suicide: Update On Michael Arowosaiye And RCCG by farem: 2:01pm On May 16, 2019
shadrach77:

Bro Isaac was assigned to help him but did Bro Isaac get in touch with him?

Bro Isaac was assigned to help him but did Bro Isaac NOT get in touch with him?

You are free to contact him before he is buried to confirm this!
Re: Suicide: Update On Michael Arowosaiye And RCCG by Nobody: 2:24pm On May 16, 2019
BluntBoy:

But how would you tell what is causing the smoke?

That smoke is coming from a room does not mean you should run around and say the room is burning. Smoke can be coming out for different reasons such as from a lantern, from hot palm-oil.

So, it is dangerous to rely on gossips.
My son, walls has ears
Re: Suicide: Update On Michael Arowosaiye And RCCG by Davesaves(m): 2:58pm On May 16, 2019
NaijaOlosho:
grin
U don come to sell ur market?.. How much for short time?
Re: Suicide: Update On Michael Arowosaiye And RCCG by jaxxy(m): 3:17pm On May 16, 2019
bluebay:
The conversation doesn’t make sense... You caught a flight coz of a house rent matter or what? Well i’ll Say am my heart saddens for the young man Cowardice reaction. Taking your life isn’t the best you know? Years ago in my church MFF, a brother was having accommodation problem and didn’t open up to the church I guess until it was too late. The church couldn’t help raise the money so fast coz church building was on fast lane project so the pastor had to give the other office to him to stay for a while... There’s always an option other than taking your precious life and inflating pains to your Loved ones...

gbigbega:

Please read again, He already assigned someone to handle the matter. He was going for a business meeting in Lagos when he heard the news.

Before sm1 is given 24hours to vacate him apartment he must have been given serveral warnings. The church shud not wait to the 11th hour to start consideration of how to help. Especially a church of RCCG’s level.

This msg was even sent after his suicide not before. The church needs to do better. This guy spent most of his time in church serving God and all of u rather than hussling to make extra money. He deserved better handling of his case.

That’s my opinion.
Re: Suicide: Update On Michael Arowosaiye And RCCG by OdefaGirl(f): 5:59pm On May 16, 2019
vizkiz:
Lmao... Such a weakling.

As Christians (especially a music artiste) the devil is always after us all. He will always find a way to afflict us day and night. It is our duty to stand firm in Christ no matter the situation and circumstances (Since the time of John, the kingdom of heaven suffer violence...).

Ordinary accommodation problem you don kill yourself? Nah... I doubt the credibility of that. There is more to this story.

Tim Godfrey slept under oshodi bridge for weeks when he first came to Lagos. Did he kill himself? Do you know how large that nigga is living today?

Apart from being a Christian, you are a bleeping man who is suppose to be able to face situations with your chest.

A Yoruba adage says "ibi toh ba le lati'n ba omo okurin" (You know a man during tough situations). I've seen cripples doing hard labor just to feed themselves yet they didn't go depressed due to their disability to the extent of taking their own lives.

Abeg it's time we stop blaming others for some people's misfortune and stupidity.

If I read the Bible well, then I'm sure he is currently in hell for taking his own life. Happy burning bruh... We'd all forget about you in few days. Even your family members will move on few months from now.

Correct guy! Don't mind d 'so called depressed' nah only them get problem. Me I no get problem too? Why will I kill myself? No no no.....I love my life, it's not that rosy but am gonna keep pushing. They always hang their failures on people. Can't he go back to his village until he is OK, pride won't allow him. Abeg!!!

1 Like

Re: Suicide: Update On Michael Arowosaiye And RCCG by BluntBoy(m): 10:09pm On May 16, 2019
Shalnick23:

The guy who lives with him in the BQ shared this part of story. And yes we could see into the compound from ours, in fact the first person who saw him it was through the fence, after which he raised alarm , all of us entered the house and discovered he was already late. I have graphic pictures of the scene but I can't share them here for so many reasons. Police came, did their preliminary investigation and left with the corpse to the mortuary. And thank God the house have CCTV everywhere for further investigation. There might be other reasons why he killed himself apart from the accommodation issue. No one can really tell. But May his soul find peace

OK, bro.
Re: Suicide: Update On Michael Arowosaiye And RCCG by booksrite(f): 4:55am On Jun 29, 2019
Do you have problems with comprehension ? The man did not say he caught a flight because of the guys accommodation issue. He obviously has his own program and life to live. He only mentioned that he needed to travel by flight that day , while he was at it he got the sad news about the young man's death. If he was at the office when he got the news he could have said something like , I was in the office around 8am when I heard the news. Am sure you would have said , does he have to go to the office in order to provide accommodation for Mike? Half baked graduates everywhere. Mtcheeeeeeeeew.

embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Christians From Other Denominations Will Bow Before You - Adeboye Prays For RCCG / Masquerade Receiving Blessings From Bishops / Matthew Ashimolowo Visits Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo’s COZA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.