Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,901 members, 7,802,921 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:22 AM

Rants Of A Single Lady Part 1 - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Rants Of A Single Lady Part 1 (6657 Views)

I'm 35 Years Unmarried Lady Part 2 / Isn’t This Hypocrisy On This Lady’s Part? Photos!! / Rants Of A Single Lady Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rants Of A Single Lady Part 1 by Blackmiserable(m): 2:01pm On Jun 19, 2019
Duggedised12:
lol, well my rant is different , in no way am I insinuating that men are scum or something, I just feel unlucky and decided to use this platform to express it. Part 3 is still coming sef ,lol

You don't want to be serious. He said he could link you up with one of his friends IF YOU WANT but you refrained from dropping an affirmative comment, rather you're talking of part 3. Are you just trolling us?

1 Like

Re: Rants Of A Single Lady Part 1 by Duggedised12(f): 2:54pm On Jun 19, 2019
Blackmiserable:

You don't want to be serious. He said he could link you up with one of his friends IF YOU WANT but you refrained from dropping an affirmative comment, rather you're talking of part 3. Are you just trolling us?
trolling? Ofcource not ,I just don't want to come off as desperate. Besides I am already being faulted as the architect of my problem already, should it not work out with whoever he links me with ,it will be the "I knew she had a problem" tag.

5 Likes

Re: Rants Of A Single Lady Part 1 by asalimpo(m): 3:27pm On Jun 19, 2019
Duggedised12:
thanks, but the pics own go hard o. Just don't feel comfortable.Thanks all the same.
how much u put urself out there?
It's all about marketing. There's some1 out there looking for u, but is feeling frustrated. So,in addition to prayer, what r u doing?
For d guyz looking for free sexx,you can simply state on the first date tht u will NEVER hav sexx until marraige. That should send most packing. Always bring up the topic of sexx-it leaves no room for hypocrisy. Not talkng about sexx, not lewdly, is what makes all kinds of complications in a relationship. If he asks u to visit his house-ask point blank, if he's asking for sexx. He will b forced to face up to d issue. No evasiveness.
Hav u tried approaching men? You can do so subtly. The key is not to come off as desperate. Be careful though. Some nigerian men will call u a slut. That's d risk.
But i dont see anythng d biggi here-at least,u hav a feel of what we men pass thru and you'll appreciate us more and not b so quick to insult us.
You can approach a guy and end it if u dont like what u get.
3) invest in ur physcal and intellectual attractiveness,if u can. It needs money though.
One thing most women misconcieve is the beauty component. Top guys want beauty and class. Classiness exceeds beauty. How classy r u? It's hard to craft. It's not about having an iphone or driving a jeep. It's hard to define but it's perceptible.
4) try dating sites: tinder etc (dont know if tinder works for nigerians though).
5) ask help from ur girl networks. Ur girl friends can help hook u up.

Ppl like calling on God God but some problems hav a tactical element to it,we hav to do our part intensely and not leave evrything to God or blame devil.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rants Of A Single Lady Part 1 by Duggedised12(f): 4:28pm On Jun 19, 2019
asalimpo:

how much u put urself out there?
It's all about marketing. There's some1 out there looking for u, but is feeling frustrated. So,in addition to prayer, what r u doing?
For d guyz looking for free sexx,you can simply state on the first date tht u will NEVER hav sexx until marraige. That should send most packing. Always bring up the topic of sexx-it leaves no room for hypocrisy. Not talkng about sexx, not lewdly, is what makes all kinds of complications in a relationship. If he asks u to visit his house-ask point blank, if he's asking for sexx. He will b forced to face up to d issue. No evasiveness.
Hav u tried approaching men? You can do so subtly. The key is not to come off as desperate. Be careful though. Some nigerian men will call u a slut. That's d risk.
But i dont see anythng d biggi here-at least,u hav a feel of what we men pass thru and you'll appreciate us more and not b so quick to insult us.
You can approach a guy and end it if u dont like what u get.
3) invest in ur physcal and intellectual attractiveness,if u can. It needs money though.
One thing most women misconcieve is the beauty component. Top guys want beauty and class. Classiness exceeds beauty. How classy r u? It's hard to craft. It's not about having an iphone or driving a jeep. It's hard to define but it's perceptible.
4) try dating sites: tinder etc (dont know if tinder works for nigerians though).
5) ask help from ur girl networks. Ur girl friends can help hook u up.

Ppl like calling on God God but some problems hav a tactical element to it,we hav to do our part intensely and not leave evrything to God or blame devil.
thanks.

1 Like

Re: Rants Of A Single Lady Part 1 by Blackmiserable(m): 7:49am On Jun 21, 2019
If you have any concerns you want to share with me. Please contact me on samuelbeeu@yahoo.com.

I am not putting out my main email address to avoid spam.
Re: Rants Of A Single Lady Part 1 by Nobody: 2:16pm On Jun 21, 2019
Blackmiserable:
If you have any concerns you want to share with me. Please contact me on samuelbeeu@yahoo.com.

I am not putting out my main email address to avoid spam.

The way you carried her case on your head eh, almost seems like your profession.

TO THE OP

She said she needs someone with certain standards. Which excludes people like masons(brick layers) and bus conductors. What I have to say on this is very long, but I'll just say its quite unfair to those classes of people.

I mean, those men are hardworking people and most of them even make more money than many office workers. Yet, most girls look down on them as lowlifes while waiting for some 'rich' guy.

Sadly, most of you ladies waiting for a man with some preset financial standard DO NOT even have anything doing for a living yourselves, and yet you already rule out some persons because of the category of work they do.

The economy is harsh for everyone and most men are doing whatever their hand can find to make a living. why not think of how to support a responsible hardworking man, instead of feeling entitled and waiting for someone with a high standard, or someone who fits some high criteria that you've set for yourself.

Well, you have a right to set your own standards. Just be sure it's not the standard you've set that is keeping you where you are.

4 Likes

Re: Rants Of A Single Lady Part 1 by Nobody: 3:19pm On Jun 21, 2019
Sucking the clitoris ,tapping the cunt with huge dick, slow and steady tongue bleeping with sweet hot style to make her reach her orgasm. Doing all this with cool massage makes a woman to enjoy and feel loved sexually. You can reach me to be my friend or massage. For Abuja base .
Re: Rants Of A Single Lady Part 1 by Blackmiserable(m): 3:29pm On Jun 21, 2019
Duggedised12:
trolling? Ofcource not ,I just don't want to come off as desperate. Besides I am already being faulted as the architect of my problem already, should it not work out with whoever he links me with ,it will be the "I knew she had a problem" tag.

Please check pm
Re: Rants Of A Single Lady Part 1 by Duggedised12(f): 4:11pm On Jun 21, 2019
Blackmiserable:

Please check pm
I did no message.
Re: Rants Of A Single Lady Part 1 by Budline1(m): 4:41pm On Jun 21, 2019
truthsayer009:

Well, good people move in groups, If you want I can link you up with friend(s) of mine who obviously will not be different in thought & lifestyle from me. Issue is there is a high probability you will complain of one thing or the other.

Same reason people complain they can't find good women in Nigeria, Ehn they are all Oloshos, Gold diggers etc. Look closely, you'll see one quiet good girl who has all the qualities they need seeking for attention, but No they're there looking for the Media validation of what beauty should be & keep ranting on Nairaland that they're no good women in Nigeria.

You too get sense baba, I have been going through your conversations with her and I'm glad you have been giving her the right answers she needs. That girl knows where to find husband, she just wants some certain kind of guys that can fit into all what she has been dreaming of to show off to her friends. Social media hyped relationships must contribute to her gullibility. She should check around, there would surely be some hardworking guys coming her way but I guess she wants the abroad based guys or some rich dudes whereas most of those have been taken. Moreover things aren't always as they seem, so forget about the social media hypes as if ppl are doing perfect due to the pictures they take. Is she very beautiful, probably a 8 or 9 in beauty? And I'm sure she is not a virgin with her mode of talking about cookies or whatever. If she keeps waiting for that guy of her dream, she might be on a long thing and would even later settle for less than those that her coming to her right now. You said it all and I'm just adding my own jara. Peace.
Re: Rants Of A Single Lady Part 1 by Blackmiserable(m): 4:49pm On Jun 21, 2019
Duggedised12:
I did no message.

I sent a message to you from samuelbeeu@yahoo.com. Check!
Re: Rants Of A Single Lady Part 1 by essenceplus: 9:48am On Jun 22, 2019
I'll read this later
Re: Rants Of A Single Lady Part 1 by FAMILYJA(f): 10:43am On Jul 10, 2019
Adaibeku:

Shud i help you sister
I can advertise it ,since am married

Oh Mrs Advertiser. SMH!
Re: Rants Of A Single Lady Part 1 by Adaibeku(f): 12:48pm On Jul 10, 2019
FAMILYJA:

Oh Mrs Advertiser. SMH!
who is dis clown?

1 Like

Re: Rants Of A Single Lady Part 1 by luvyaself95(m): 8:19am On Jul 25, 2019
Duggedised12:
thanks, but the pics own go hard o. Just don't feel comfortable.Thanks all the same.
you don't need to put your picture but you can describe yourself.
simple as that...
Re: Rants Of A Single Lady Part 1 by Duggedised12(f): 8:22am On Jul 25, 2019
luvyaself95:
you don't need to put your picture but you can describe yourself.
simple as that...
some people that have seen me through this dms have not complained about my looks. I just feel its a distraction from the main thing.
Re: Rants Of A Single Lady Part 1 by luvyaself95(m): 8:42am On Jul 25, 2019
Duggedised12:
some people that have seen me through this dms have not complained about my looks. I just feel its a distraction from the main thing.
Yes exactly, if you don't mind can i have your Facebook username
Re: Rants Of A Single Lady Part 1 by Duggedised12(f): 8:51am On Jul 25, 2019
luvyaself95:
Yes exactly, if you don't mind can i have your Facebook username
sent you a dm
Re: Rants Of A Single Lady Part 1 by luvyaself95(m): 9:16am On Jul 25, 2019
Duggedised12:
sent you a dm
I've run out of data now, can you text it here...
Re: Rants Of A Single Lady Part 1 by Duggedised12(f): 9:18am On Jul 25, 2019
luvyaself95:
I've run out of data now, can you text it here...
sorry can't.
Re: Rants Of A Single Lady Part 1 by luvyaself95(m): 9:21am On Jul 25, 2019
Duggedised12:
sorry can't.
okay, that will be later when i buy data.
have a nice day...
Re: Rants Of A Single Lady Part 1 by Nmezor(f): 10:33am On Jul 25, 2019
Looking forward to the part 2...
Re: Rants Of A Single Lady Part 1 by Duggedised12(f): 10:37am On Jul 25, 2019
Nmezor:
Looking forward to the part 2...
i have part three sef, check my topics.
Re: Rants Of A Single Lady Part 1 by Apination(m): 2:01pm On Jul 25, 2019
Duggedised12:
First , thank you nairaland for providing an avenue for me to bare my mind.

I wish I could write a sign board in from of my house that says "husband wanted apply within" without getting judged since the pressure of marriage has become too much to bear.

I wish those who see me and make remarks like "when is she settling down sef?" Will not lump me among the "choosy spinster" not knowing I wasted a good number of my years in a long term relationship with promise of marriage only to be disappointed at the end.

I wish I could put "single and searching " on social media and not have married men looking for free cookie wanting to cash in assuming I am desperate and play boys playing the part of serious bachelor just to get free cookie.

Maybe its a curse cos I heard late marriage runs in some families, maybe I am just unlucky ,maybe its something I am not doing right ,maybe just maybe .

I wish I could ask a guy out and he will take me serious and not think I brought him my cookie for free.

Dem say boyfriend full everywhere na husband scarce ,but thats because one guy can be dating 5 ladies with all the ladies thinking they have a boyfriend until he decides to settle down.

Cc lalasticlala
As you said, perhaps it's something you are not doing or perhaps doing. Are you willing to work with a guy and build together or you are waiting for a particular unreasonable standard to be fulfilled. I sometimes listen to those radio programs on hookups and what I hear from most women as what they need from a man is just stupid. Imagine a woman saying she needs a man, who's a pastor, between 50-55, urhobo, does not have children etc What's the possibility of finding such a man? So you have to look within and start making changes to either your set mindset or your outward disposition
Re: Rants Of A Single Lady Part 1 by Nobody: 2:24pm On Jul 25, 2019
Blackmiserable:

There's no means for anonymous folks who have never seen you to size you up - I mean, on the INTERNET, maybe, just maybe, you want to write a very vivid description with a link to one of your social media account (after all, many people dey see your face since 1900 so wtf), if you're really serious. If you can't do both, do one. I have actually wooed a woman I stumbled on Reddit just because she admitted to being a virgin, so you never know, people are just different.

Even though females should be the object of desire, there's certainly and absolutely nothing wrong in pursuing men for marriage. God made marriage for you so if the mountain wouldn't come to Muhammad; Muhammad can go to the mountain. If I have wares like Chicken for sale, it is in my best interest to put out "Chicken is sold here" signpost.

You want a husband and he's not forthcoming; you can make that clear especially through means like the web and this Nigerian forum where we have Nigerians from all nooks and cranny, without sounding weird. Believe me dear sister even if you're as ugly as shit, there's a man for you. You may want to say: "If you want sex or any type of intimacy (before the relationship gains any momentum) before we get married then I am not for you; I am not going to give my body until we're married."

Men want to be attracted to their spouse and beauty, as you know, is relative. Let's see your pics and share your email address, too, your husband is around the corner. But on a serious note, why are you still unmarried? Are you that ugly? Aren't there unmarried bachelors in your church? Do you go to church? Are you hot tempered or... because there's hardly any woman who doesn't get wooed on a regular basis. Even if it's so bad, at least once a month or two. Are you saying all your suitors just want your body and aren't really interested in marriage? Maybe you want to change location or city.

If you are beautiful, I CAN GET YOU A SPOUSE ON REDDIT WHO WOULD FLY ALL THE WAY FROM OBODO OYIBO FOR MARRIAGE. WHY? THE DATING SUBREDDITS THERE ARE HEAVILY SKEWED, ALTHOUGH MANY JUST WANT A FLING, YOU'D STILL SEE THAT MANY WHITE GUYS THERE THAT WOULD RUSH YOU LIKE INDOMIE.

Remember your servant! God don butter your bread I swear!

Na Reddit he dey happen now
Re: Rants Of A Single Lady Part 1 by Nobody: 2:31pm On Jul 25, 2019
If you know ur wife is in codedruns
Pls gather here ...lets meet and discuss the high fee..pls no one from Vaseline crew should come
Amatarsha is our matron

1 Like

Re: Rants Of A Single Lady Part 1 by Duggedised12(f): 3:40pm On Jul 25, 2019
Apination:

As you said, perhaps it's something you are not doing or perhaps doing. Are you willing to work with a guy and build together or you are waiting for a particular unreasonable standard to be fulfilled. I sometimes listen to those radio programs on hookups and what I hear from most women as what they need from a man is just stupid. Imagine a woman saying she needs a man, who's a pastor, between 50-55, urhobo, does not have children etc What's the possibility of finding such a man? So you have to look within and start making changes to either your set mindset or your outward disposition
50-55 no children might be impossible but then again that is why they probably when to the hook up because they have a larger audience.

I know of a 45 year old lawyer who got married for the first time. Another man lost his wife and two kids and got married ten years later at 49. Everything is not black and white .
Re: Rants Of A Single Lady Part 1 by Apination(m): 4:44pm On Jul 25, 2019
Duggedised12:
50-55 no children might be impossible but then again that is why they probably when to the hook up because they have a larger audience.

I know of a 45 year old lawyer who got married for the first time. Another man lost his wife and two kids and got married ten years later at 49. Everything is not black and white .
Did you see the part where she said he must be a pastor? How many pastors are there who are urhobos in the first place? Then fall within that age bracket? No wife? No kids? Listening to that program at that time? Within a radio coverage of less than 100k? What's the possibility? That's like looking for a grain of sand in a bag of rice.

Yes, nothing is cast on iron but don't go around looking for a lion in an Ocean, you wouldn't just find it undecided
Re: Rants Of A Single Lady Part 1 by Duggedised12(f): 5:12pm On Jul 25, 2019
Apination:

Did you see the part where she said he must be a pastor? How many pastors are there who are urhobos in the first place? Then fall within that age bracket? No wife? No kids? Listening to that program at that time? Within a radio coverage of less than 100k? What's the possibility? That's like looking for a grain of sand in a bag of rice.

Yes, nothing is cast on iron but don't go around looking for a lion in an Ocean, you wouldn't just find it undecided
To each his own. You are not to tell people what to desire. Yes it might be less probable,but its not your call to make. By the way, thats not the issue here,so i don't see how that relates to me.
Re: Rants Of A Single Lady Part 1 by Nmezor(f): 5:20pm On Jul 25, 2019
Hmmm, no part 4... OP has Mr RiGHT located you? or have you located him instead?
Re: Rants Of A Single Lady Part 1 by Apination(m): 5:52pm On Jul 25, 2019
Duggedised12:
To each his own. You are not to tell people what to desire. Yes it might be less probable,but its not your call to make. By the way, thats not the issue here,so i don't see how that relates to me.
If you don't see how it relates,then I'm sorry you can't be helped undecided
Re: Rants Of A Single Lady Part 1 by Duggedised12(f): 6:32pm On Jul 25, 2019
Apination:

If you don't see how it relates,then I'm sorry you can't be helped undecided
i cant remember asking you for help? undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Woman's Massive Boobs Makes It Impossible For Her To Sleep On Her Front / Photos: Man Who Can Tell A Woman’s Fortune And Future By handling Her Breast / Here's My Achievement.. Let's Know Your Own

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.