Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,347 members, 7,808,215 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:51 AM

Oshiomhole, APC Instigating EFCC To Arrest Me And My Family– Okorocha - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oshiomhole, APC Instigating EFCC To Arrest Me And My Family– Okorocha (323 Views)

Buhari, Oshiomhole, APC Governors, Senators-Elect Meet in Aso Rock / Dino Melaye Attacks Adams Oshiomhole, Apc Chairman / Saraki: What Buhari, Oshiomhole, APC Lawmakers Plan To Do Today – Timi Frank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oshiomhole, APC Instigating EFCC To Arrest Me And My Family– Okorocha by linx123: 10:06am On May 16, 2019
Embattled Imo state Governor, Rochas Okorocha has cried out out on the alleged plot of the National Chairman of the All Progressives Congress, Adams Oshiomhole, and other leaders of the party of instigating the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission and other law enforcement agencies to arrest and detain him.

The Imo state governor stated this in two separate fundamental rights enforcement suits marked FHC/ABJ/CS/474/19 and FHC/ABJ/CS/475/19 and filed before the Federal High Court in Abuja, adding that the anti-corruption agencies had been directed to arrest and keep him in detention as soon as he handed over as governor on May 29.

Rochas said he had received no fewer than 25 invitations from the anti-corruption and law enforcement agencies “in purported investigation of projects executed by the state government in a bid to find some materials to justify their conclusion that he is guilty of corrupt practices.”

He added that the plan of the APC leaders had been “expanded to include a reign of terror against the applicant’s political, business associates and family members including his wife and children.”

According to him, his political.....https://janefblog.com/6218-2oshiomhole-apc-instigating-efcc-to-arrest-me-and-my-family-okorocha/

Re: Oshiomhole, APC Instigating EFCC To Arrest Me And My Family– Okorocha by stephleena(f): 10:13am On May 16, 2019
lol.
Re: Oshiomhole, APC Instigating EFCC To Arrest Me And My Family– Okorocha by Davash222(m): 10:18am On May 16, 2019
Shame on Oshiomhole for taking time to arrest Okoroawusa and his family. Big shame!!!
Re: Oshiomhole, APC Instigating EFCC To Arrest Me And My Family– Okorocha by SarkinYarki: 10:37am On May 16, 2019
please they should arrest you

(1) (Reply)

Akeredolu Reminds Herdsmen Of Daylight Curfew, Firearms Ban In Ondo State / My Farewell Address By Gov. Ambode / Buharig: The Inauguration Of An Illegitimate President, By Farooq Kperogi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.