Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,004 members, 7,799,438 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:18 PM

Waje Calls Out Okon Lagos, Says Rape Is Rape - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Waje Calls Out Okon Lagos, Says Rape Is Rape (14806 Views)

Prostitute And Imeh Bishop "Okon Lagos" & The N70k Sex Proposal (Photos) / Ime Bishop 'Okon Lagos’ Leaked DM, Whatsapp Messages With A Lady Surface Online / Ime Bishop "Okon Lagos" Dressed Like A Lady In New Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Waje Calls Out Okon Lagos, Says Rape Is Rape by Mishhcre(m): 1:42pm On May 16, 2019
Rape is rape, and must always be condemned.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Waje Calls Out Okon Lagos, Says Rape Is Rape by ChijyWills(m): 1:58pm On May 16, 2019
Re: Waje Calls Out Okon Lagos, Says Rape Is Rape by sweetrace(f): 1:58pm On May 16, 2019
LesbianBoy:
If I talk now some people on here would think I don't know what I am saying.

This is another prove that contrary to what is believed that women hate themselves and don't support each other that it's actually the men that is guilty of this.

I have been observing the response of ladies in comment section on instagram and posts on twitter about okon's post and there has been so much insult directed at him. Even guys follow dey insult am. Which is ok btw! But this same guys don't keep same energy when a lady comes and says something that is insensitive towards guys.

I mean look at that 40 seconds issue. See how guys laughed and were even joking with ladies about how they are not churchill and can last long in bed bla bla bla.

Shame on most Nigerian guys! angry

Are you equating verbal insults to rape
Re: Waje Calls Out Okon Lagos, Says Rape Is Rape by Freshbaba95(m): 2:00pm On May 16, 2019
LesbianBoy:
If I talk now some people on here would think I don't know what I am saying.

This is another prove that contrary to what is believed that women hate themselves and don't support each other that it's actually the men that is guilty of this.

I have been observing the response of ladies in comment section on instagram and posts on twitter about okon's post and there has been so much insult directed at him. Even guys follow dey insult am. Which is ok btw! But this same guys don't keep same energy when a lady comes and says something that is insensitive towards guys.

I mean look at that 40 seconds issue. See how guys laughed and were even joking with ladies about how they are not churchill and can last long in bed bla bla bla.

Shame on most Nigerian guys! angry

Speed Darlington do call them guys like that, AforAnu
Re: Waje Calls Out Okon Lagos, Says Rape Is Rape by Stillthebest: 2:00pm On May 16, 2019
Rape is rape. So no to rape
Re: Waje Calls Out Okon Lagos, Says Rape Is Rape by poweredcom(m): 4:46pm On May 16, 2019
I rape a prostitute yesterday self she dis not like it after dat I threw 2k on d bed for her she was happy
Re: Waje Calls Out Okon Lagos, Says Rape Is Rape by stanliwise(m): 4:59pm On May 16, 2019
IamD18:
Rape victims are gradually identifying themselves.

Even the ones that were raped by a bicycle.
You are nothing but a slowpoke, why joke about rape victims, be guided.
Re: Waje Calls Out Okon Lagos, Says Rape Is Rape by stanliwise(m): 5:02pm On May 16, 2019
Auxtin85:
See Waje boobs hmm
must you talk!
Re: Waje Calls Out Okon Lagos, Says Rape Is Rape by stanliwise(m): 5:04pm On May 16, 2019
trapQ:
Okon doesn't hate prostitution, he infact condones and even patronises them.
He onced bargained with a runsgal for sex but apparently couldn't pay the said amount the girl requested.
how much do you know Okon?
Re: Waje Calls Out Okon Lagos, Says Rape Is Rape by Auxtin85(m): 5:22pm On May 16, 2019
stanliwise:
must you talk!

I see i talk, is it bad?
Re: Waje Calls Out Okon Lagos, Says Rape Is Rape by trapQ: 6:44pm On May 16, 2019
Of course I don't know him personally but it was in the news then and he even posted the screenshots himself
stanliwise:
how much do you know Okon?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Meet 14 Women That Once Slept And Had Children With Obasanjo / Oritse Femi And Nabila Fash White Wedding To Hold November 25th / Naira Marley Announces New Album "God's Time Is The Best"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.