₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,259,015 members, 4,941,937 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2019 at 06:03 PM

I'm Not A 40 Seconds Man, I'm A Tireless Machine - Tonto Dikeh's Ex-husband Clai - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I'm Not A 40 Seconds Man, I'm A Tireless Machine - Tonto Dikeh's Ex-husband Clai (89 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Shades Ex-husband, Churchill Who Said He's A Tireless Machine In Bed / Olakunle Churchill: ‘I Am Not A 40 Seconds Man, I'm A Tireless Machine’ / I Came In 40 Seconds- Bryan Okwara Reacts To Tonto Dikeh And Ex-husband's Drama (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I'm Not A 40 Seconds Man, I'm A Tireless Machine - Tonto Dikeh's Ex-husband Clai by techiebaba: 10:11am On May 16
Tonto Dikeh broke the internet when she alleged that her ex-husband, Olakunle Churchill only lasts for about 40 seconds in bed as a result of a medical condition he is battling with.

People flooded her ex-husband's page with mocking comments and this has refused to stop.

A female fan recently went to his page to crack the usual joke thereby forcing the single father of two to reel out his sexual records.

"Of course not. Don't be deceived, you cannot undermine an ex military boy.... I am a tireless Machine during marathon," he told the fan.

Read more https://entzhood.com.ng/im-not-a-40-seconds-man-im-a-tireless-machine-tonto-dikehs-ex-husband-claims/

Re: I'm Not A 40 Seconds Man, I'm A Tireless Machine - Tonto Dikeh's Ex-husband Clai by donbachi(m): 10:39am On May 16
German machine...if i be dis guy i 4 don leak my sex tape with an unknown girl,to prove tonto wrong.

(1) (Reply)

Shocking! See How James Charles Lost 3million Subs / EFCC Returns Zlatan Ibile’s Car And Phone, Management Confirms / Baba Fryo Shares Photo Of His Faces, Says He Was Humiliated By Unknown Soldiers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2019 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.