Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,819 members, 7,806,304 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:25 PM

"If You Ain't Paying My Bills Yet You Wanna Have A Say In My Life, God Will Puni - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "If You Ain't Paying My Bills Yet You Wanna Have A Say In My Life, God Will Puni (404 Views)

"If You Ain't Paying My Bills Yet You Wanna Have A Say In My Life, God Will Puni / Akpororo Blasts Daddy Freeze: I'm paying my tithes and is still working for me / Olajumoke Orisaguna: God Will Judge Between My Husband And Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"If You Ain't Paying My Bills Yet You Wanna Have A Say In My Life, God Will Puni by WiszeyBlog(m): 10:13am On May 16, 2019
"If You Ain't Paying My Bills Yet You Wanna Have A Say In My Life, God Will Punish You doing — Bobrisky Attacks Haters ​

One of the Nigerian male barbie, Idris Okuneye popularly known as Bobrosky, fires all the trolls who come to comment "rubbish" on his instagram page.

Bobrisky, Who is expert in bleaching cream, makes it clear this morning on Instagram that anybody who does not foot his bills on any basic amenities does not have a "say" on how He should live his life.

"If you are not paying any of these listed fees for me, says Bobrisky, my driver salary, my cleaner salary, my gate man salary, fueling my cars, estate dues, Phcn (electricity)fee, water bills, provisions, my hair, cloths, shoes, tickets....

Read more >>>> https://www.wiszeyblog.com.ng/2019/05/if-you-aint-paying-my-bills-yet-you.html?m=0
Re: "If You Ain't Paying My Bills Yet You Wanna Have A Say In My Life, God Will Puni by donbachi(m): 10:36am On May 16, 2019
Ingrate...with all you listed,God blessed you with money to pay for them all...thank u wey u go tell am,na to transgend...na u wey need God punishment.

(1) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh Signs N100million Contract With A Cosmetic Company (photos) / BREAKING: Court Grants Sober Looking Naira Marley Bail / Teni Stuns In Makeup Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.