Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,813 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:44 AM

Aminu Ado Bayero: ‘My Appointment Not Meant To Spite Emir Sanusi’ - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Aminu Ado Bayero: ‘My Appointment Not Meant To Spite Emir Sanusi’ (21366 Views)

Emir of Kano, Aminu Ado Bayero Takes New Wife (Photos) / Emir Sanusi Took His Family To Cinema In UK (Photos) / Emir Sanusi Returns From London, Welcomed In Style As He Arrives Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aminu Ado Bayero: ‘My Appointment Not Meant To Spite Emir Sanusi’ by Patrioticman007(m): 1:47pm On May 16, 2019
festacman:
I found it disappointing that some Kano elites have gone to court over the creation of the New Emirates because they want to PRESERVE their age-long HERITAGE of having one emirate serving the massive population of Kano State.

Try to reform Almajiri systems. You hear, "leave it, it is our heritage". Touch early marriage. You hear, "leave it, it is our heritage". Try to modernise cattle rearing. You hear, "leave us alone, wandering about with cattle is heritage". However, how come people use television, phones, and other sophisticated technologies that were never part of their heritage.

Come on gentlemen of the North. Hasten and open up Northern Nigeria before it is left completely behind. Time is running out.

By the way, if Emir Lamido Sanusi is a change agent he always claims he is then let accept this as a necessary sacrifice to move Northern Nigeria to the next level. He should partner and work closely with Emirs.
Life is like a military parade ground at shout of about turn those at the back, will become those at the front. Technological advancement cannot be claimed by one race or tribe The Arabs contributed more to science before British knew how to read & write please Google my fact first. But today British are more advance than them. That Northern Nigerian are less advance dosenot mean in the near future, new technologies will not come out from there, for noting is permanent in life.
Re: Aminu Ado Bayero: ‘My Appointment Not Meant To Spite Emir Sanusi’ by Mishhcre(m): 1:53pm On May 16, 2019
Diplomatic responses from Emir Aminu Ado Bayero.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aminu Ado Bayero: ‘My Appointment Not Meant To Spite Emir Sanusi’ by delpee(f): 2:01pm On May 16, 2019
Much ado about Emirates that are so unprogressive unlike those in the UAE.

1 Like

Re: Aminu Ado Bayero: ‘My Appointment Not Meant To Spite Emir Sanusi’ by TAIS: 2:03pm On May 16, 2019
Get your Company registered today with CAC.
Register your Business name,Limited liability company,church,mosque,NGOs, Society
and clubs with Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) of Nigeria with
Accredited professional and get your certificate in 2 weeks and we deliver to any location of your choice @ affordable price.

Business name- N17,000

Limited Liability Company- N58,000

Incorporated Trustee (NGOs) - N110,000

Call or Whatsapp 07032628962

1 Like

Re: Aminu Ado Bayero: ‘My Appointment Not Meant To Spite Emir Sanusi’ by Nobody: 2:08pm On May 16, 2019
RichBoy247:

You have been wailing since 2015, you will still wail for long. In 2015, we disgraced you all at the polls. In 2019, we humiliated you all at the polls. Come 2023, we shall completely incapacitate and annihilate you enemies of progress. This is our Next Level, take it or port to Cameroon with your Cameroonian bisexual Atikuloot

You lost in 2019.
Re: Aminu Ado Bayero: ‘My Appointment Not Meant To Spite Emir Sanusi’ by yarimo(m): 2:34pm On May 16, 2019
stephleena:
Change is constant indeed.. A former CBN governor reporting to the Presidency directly,is now reporting to a local government chairman's house.. This is the APCs kinda change of retrogression

Re: Aminu Ado Bayero: ‘My Appointment Not Meant To Spite Emir Sanusi’ by yarimo(m): 2:38pm On May 16, 2019
BCD2much:
Lol Sanusi, the beast you joined hands in creating is not only using u for a test start but grinding out the SAinNUSI already. We're proud of u Gandollar hit him harder till he resigns and goes to jail too, u joined in Creating APC to humiliate GoodLuck and move him off office, he's already outta office with an international recognition for handing over power peacefully, but we'll remember u as the first Kano thief Emir, resign pls.
We call on Gandollar to follow this case up till Sanusi lands in prison, thanks.
as you remember SANUSI as first kano thief emir, kindly remember also your lord GOODLUCK jonathan is the first nigeria president to be defeated in office.

Re: Aminu Ado Bayero: ‘My Appointment Not Meant To Spite Emir Sanusi’ by yarimo(m): 2:40pm On May 16, 2019
Chukwurah003:
Nigeria is still underdeveloped because of people like Atiku

Re: Aminu Ado Bayero: ‘My Appointment Not Meant To Spite Emir Sanusi’ by masseratti: 4:28pm On May 16, 2019
What Ganduje has done is a very serious issue that should be tackled in the court, what Ganduje did means
1,he could create an emirate and appoint his own son to be an emir, there by creating a royal family for himself.
2,paying traditional title holders salary or entitlements should be illegal, this is a republic for God's sake, no man should be paid money for doing nothing for the rest of their lives.
3,any Governor/house of assembly can erode centuries old family traditions, traditional domains at their free will, this should be condemned.

Kano emirate /history is the biggest and the oldest in the north of Nigeria this action by the Governor is not ideal and should be condemned.
Re: Aminu Ado Bayero: ‘My Appointment Not Meant To Spite Emir Sanusi’ by Shuku0kukobambi: 4:34pm On May 16, 2019
stephleena:
Change is constant indeed.. A former CBN governor reporting to the Presidency directly,is now reporting to a local government chairman's house.. This is the APCs kinda change of retrogression

The illiteracy you guys display on social media, in your desperation to get one over your imaginary enemies, is horrible and it's even more shameful because you're so arrogant in your ignorance.

According to the Nigerian constitution, even your Obi of onitsha is under the local govt chairman in charge of his locality. That's why ministry of local govt always goes with chieftaincy affairs all over the country.
Re: Aminu Ado Bayero: ‘My Appointment Not Meant To Spite Emir Sanusi’ by Rolings: 4:55pm On May 16, 2019
stephleena:

But he should be collecting 5% of allocation to 44 local governments and not be accountable abi.... Stop killing yourself for another tribe's matter because of hatred, because you lost election twice.... Only an emir controlling 44Lgs is damn retrogressive to modern day reality and the people concerned have embraced a progressive change but you children of hate are committing suicide over the matter of time people you hate....your confused state of mind increased our resolve to say NEVER AGAIN TO PDP,
NEVER
Re: Aminu Ado Bayero: ‘My Appointment Not Meant To Spite Emir Sanusi’ by stephleena(f): 5:46pm On May 16, 2019
Shuku0kukobambi:

The illiteracy you guys display on social media, in your desperation to get one over your imaginary enemies, is horrible and it's even more shameful because you're so arrogant in your ignorance.

According to the Nigerian constitution, even your Obi of onitsha is under the local govt chairman in charge of his locality. That's why ministry of local govt always goes with chieftaincy affairs all over the country.

tongue
Shuku0kukobambi:

Re: Aminu Ado Bayero: ‘My Appointment Not Meant To Spite Emir Sanusi’ by stephleena(f): 5:46pm On May 16, 2019
Rolings:

But he should be collecting 5% of allocation to 44 local governments and not be accountable abi.... Stop killing yourself for another tribe's matter because of hatred, because you lost election twice.... Only an emir controlling 44Lgs is damn retrogressive to modern day reality and the people concerned have embraced a progressive change but you children of hate are committing suicide over the matter of time people you hate....your confused state of mind increased our resolve to say NEVER AGAIN TO PDP,
NEVER
Bye Felicia!
Re: Aminu Ado Bayero: ‘My Appointment Not Meant To Spite Emir Sanusi’ by dcncorniels: 6:18pm On May 16, 2019
okeyumez:
Welcome to Nigeria The center of darkness The land of deadly politicians and fraudsters A land flowing with criminals, bandits, kidnappers and hypocrites A land with useless and gullible followers The gods shall never show mercy to those who founded Nigeria [center][/center]
& you're also a Nigerian

(1) (2) (Reply)

"how Far?" Is The Most Popular Slang Among Nigerians Abroad. / Voice-recording Of People Speaking Igbo And Bini in 1911 / 7 Interesting Wedding Traditions That Are Peculiar To Different Countries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.