Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,914 members, 7,802,976 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 06:11 AM

Bimbo Akintola Shares Cute Throwback Photo - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bimbo Akintola Shares Cute Throwback Photo (34605 Views)

Davido Shares Cute Throwback Photo Of Himself As A Boy With A Big Smile On His F / Desmond Elliot, Fred Amata, Segun Arinze, Bimbo Akintola Visit Ned Nwoko / Teni Shares Cute Throwback Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bimbo Akintola Shares Cute Throwback Photo by Stillthebest: 2:00pm On May 16, 2019
Auxtin85:
That’s when you were rejecting men, when will you marry? Not mocking you but at least think of it please

Secretly married to actor yemi blaq so I heard.
Re: Bimbo Akintola Shares Cute Throwback Photo by joshuaidibia(m): 2:00pm On May 16, 2019
Auxtin85:
That’s when you were rejecting men, when will you marry? Not mocking you but at least think of it please
As if she'll read your post here

1 Like

Re: Bimbo Akintola Shares Cute Throwback Photo by Nobody: 2:02pm On May 16, 2019
BluntBlunt:

That's an unfair thing to say. I don't judge women who are not married. I rather judge a man who is unmarried at 49 because a man is the one who marries a woman not the other way round.
Not being married is not a problem, what of not having kids?? Well I don't know if she has though...
Re: Bimbo Akintola Shares Cute Throwback Photo by madjune(m): 2:04pm On May 16, 2019
Na Dede Mabiaku use his ugly face and bad luck spoil market for this girl back in the day.

They'd be smoking, fking and rocking all Lagos nightclubs like tomorrow won't come.

Aunty, see as today market be now?
Re: Bimbo Akintola Shares Cute Throwback Photo by wonlasewonimi: 2:07pm On May 16, 2019
Okoyeebows:
Look at the eyebrows in the previous picture.

Be like project wey Ikpeazu do.

Lmao
Re: Bimbo Akintola Shares Cute Throwback Photo by Agugbadin: 2:13pm On May 16, 2019
ERCROSS:
I don't know why people choose to mind other people business, leaving their own untended to. She's not married. Is it your cup of tea? How did it affect you. Is she your aunty? Are you guys related at all? Are you holier than she is? Does being unmarried equal basking in sin? If the answer to my questions is No, then my brother, mind your f*** bizness. It's a full time job. It doesn't even cost a dime.

There is something wrong with being black, whites always mind their business

2 Likes

Re: Bimbo Akintola Shares Cute Throwback Photo by thorpido(m): 2:18pm On May 16, 2019
She can't be 49yrs.How old I come be?
Re: Bimbo Akintola Shares Cute Throwback Photo by flattommygood: 2:21pm On May 16, 2019
koyyes:
She outrightly said she chose to be single.

So Low life busy bodies should back off.

Abi now. marriage marriage marriage that's the only thing some people sees as achievement.

LOOKING FOR A CURVY SHAPE, FLAT TUMMY, AND GOOD POSTURE?
THIS ADJUSTABLE POWER BELT IS EXACTLY WHAT YOU NEED!

CALL US NOW OR CHAT ON WHATSAPP 09083930001 TO PLACE ORDER
PROMO PRICE: 5,300

BENEFITS
➤ It encourage waist to naturally get that shape over time
➤ Just by wearing it you will look two sizes smaller
➤ Double-compression waist training bands which create an hourglass shape in seconds
➤ As a new mum, it hides your post pregnancy belly instantly
➤ Supports your back
➤ Slims your waist instantly
➤ Tucks your belly
➤ 100% latex strong, comfortable and adjustable to wear
➤ It can be use at gym, home, office etc.
No special exercise needed
➤ No side effects

CALL US NOW OR CHAT ON WHATSAPP 09083930001

HOW TO ORDER.....?
Place your order by SMS or Whatsapp
SEND BELOW DETAILS to 09083930001
* Your Full Name
* Your Phone Number
* Your Size from the size chart
* Full House Address Including state
including last bus stop
We can deliver same day to most states in Nigeria...

Re: Bimbo Akintola Shares Cute Throwback Photo by kheny12(m): 3:02pm On May 16, 2019
ozento:
Jesus christ! from ugly to ugliest. monkeys.
Na lie,she's beautiful.
Re: Bimbo Akintola Shares Cute Throwback Photo by naijajobx: 3:28pm On May 16, 2019
Oh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bimbo Akintola Shares Cute Throwback Photo by lucind(f): 4:31pm On May 16, 2019
My lovely Bimbo, I love the way you carry your self, your command of English in second to none, love you girl.

2 Likes

Re: Bimbo Akintola Shares Cute Throwback Photo by Mizwisdom(f): 4:51pm On May 16, 2019
My sweety
Re: Bimbo Akintola Shares Cute Throwback Photo by GerrardLFC80(m): 4:56pm On May 16, 2019
Hoodbilonia:
And not still married
& how's that your business

1 Like

Re: Bimbo Akintola Shares Cute Throwback Photo by GerrardLFC80(m): 4:57pm On May 16, 2019
ozento:
Jesus christ! from ugly to ugliest. monkeys.
Idiot, like say your Gf fine reach am
Re: Bimbo Akintola Shares Cute Throwback Photo by ERCROSS(m): 6:37pm On May 16, 2019
olaBC007:

Your post makes sense bro, but... I hope you know if ur mom was like her, you won't be here typing this sensible motivational quote

If my mom were to be like her, that would have saved me from the hassles of being human at all...
Re: Bimbo Akintola Shares Cute Throwback Photo by Adortem: 6:43pm On May 16, 2019
Wow, looking beautiful and young at 49. I think marriage and child bearing makes women age faster.
Re: Bimbo Akintola Shares Cute Throwback Photo by Nobody: 8:43pm On May 16, 2019
koyyes:
She outrightly said she chose to be single.

So Low life busy bodies should back off.
She didn't tell me that when I was dating her.
Re: Bimbo Akintola Shares Cute Throwback Photo by jeroncomputers(m): 9:46pm On May 16, 2019
Before opening the thread, I knew people will bash her maritally...hisses jobless fiful, u will not mind your own business
Re: Bimbo Akintola Shares Cute Throwback Photo by Nobody: 9:59pm On May 16, 2019
ERCROSS:

If my mom were to be like her, that would have saved me from the hassles of being human at all...
I guess you'll say that again when grace finally find you
Re: Bimbo Akintola Shares Cute Throwback Photo by ERCROSS(m): 4:43pm On May 17, 2019
olaBC007:
I guess you'll say that again when grace finally find you
Las las, everything na vanity

(1) (2) (Reply)

Davido Poses With His New Bentley Bentayga In Front Of His Atlanta Home (Photos) / Tania Omotayo And Her Friends Slay In Bikinis (Photos) / Gbemi Olateru Olagbegi And Femi Ajayi White Wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.