Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,514 members, 7,808,877 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:27 PM

Duncan Mighty Storms A Pant Store To Buy A Dozen Of Pants For His Wife - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Duncan Mighty Storms A Pant Store To Buy A Dozen Of Pants For His Wife (41583 Views)

Nkechi Blessing Wears A Pant For 3 Days - Opeyemi Falegan / Pretty Mike Storms A Wedding On The Shoulders Of 6 Men / I’ve Lost Count Of Pants, Brassieres Thrown At Me By Female Fans – Ric Hassani (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Duncan Mighty Storms A Pant Store To Buy A Dozen Of Pants For His Wife by Butoneday2(m): 6:09pm On May 16, 2019
Pant for what?
Re: Duncan Mighty Storms A Pant Store To Buy A Dozen Of Pants For His Wife by Pappyjandy: 6:11pm On May 16, 2019
Duncan Mighty has sold his wife's pants to the last one,so he needed to stock the woman's wardrobe with another set.
Visit www.afrimaple.com to register for the 2019 edition of DUBAI WORK PERMIT SPONSORSHIP PROGRAM. Registration is FREE.

Re: Duncan Mighty Storms A Pant Store To Buy A Dozen Of Pants For His Wife by Nobody: 6:21pm On May 16, 2019
for goodness sake let's have some discipline
WHAT!!!!!!
PLS IS COMMON SENSE STILL IN EXISTENCE?
posting this online
seriously am speechless OP you are......for pushing this to front page

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Duncan Mighty Storms A Pant Store To Buy A Dozen Of Pants For His Wife by EzeVals90: 6:44pm On May 16, 2019
How this one take concern me now
Re: Duncan Mighty Storms A Pant Store To Buy A Dozen Of Pants For His Wife by mypulus: 7:09pm On May 16, 2019
Ha! Duncan it should be what am thinking o.
Re: Duncan Mighty Storms A Pant Store To Buy A Dozen Of Pants For His Wife by Maydfourth: 7:38pm On May 16, 2019
Maybe she no dey wash her pants..
Re: Duncan Mighty Storms A Pant Store To Buy A Dozen Of Pants For His Wife by stephnie44(f): 7:42pm On May 16, 2019
Ppl can't mind their biz.wat if it was for his chick?
Re: Duncan Mighty Storms A Pant Store To Buy A Dozen Of Pants For His Wife by crafteck(m): 7:56pm On May 16, 2019
Benz loading
Re: Duncan Mighty Storms A Pant Store To Buy A Dozen Of Pants For His Wife by Awaja(m): 7:57pm On May 16, 2019
He didn’t like the pant he saw last night
Re: Duncan Mighty Storms A Pant Store To Buy A Dozen Of Pants For His Wife by Larryndelaw: 8:31pm On May 16, 2019
Dis nah news. Maybe he would have bought it for his concubine. Nairaland has turned to something else.
Re: Duncan Mighty Storms A Pant Store To Buy A Dozen Of Pants For His Wife by Darevofpeace(m): 8:39pm On May 16, 2019
Pata logo Benz.
Re: Duncan Mighty Storms A Pant Store To Buy A Dozen Of Pants For His Wife by Nobody: 9:28pm On May 16, 2019
babecode:
Nigerian musician, singer, and music producer Duncan mighty storms a pant store to buy a dozen of pants for his wife, Vivien Okechukwu

Watch The Video

https://www.everyvibes.com.ng/2019/05/Duncan-Mighty-Storms-A-Pant-Store-To-Buy-A-Dozen-Of-Pants-For-His-Wife.html
must every news be on NL...Rubbishhh
Re: Duncan Mighty Storms A Pant Store To Buy A Dozen Of Pants For His Wife by ashiola(m): 9:38pm On May 16, 2019
But seriously, why will this kind of news make front page.... What's the news about this, If e like make he buy G-string, no be him they remove am last last.... Mtcheeew!!!!
Re: Duncan Mighty Storms A Pant Store To Buy A Dozen Of Pants For His Wife by yetunsbay(m): 9:50pm On May 16, 2019
I luv pink for bae
Re: Duncan Mighty Storms A Pant Store To Buy A Dozen Of Pants For His Wife by godofuck231: 11:24pm On May 16, 2019
I am guilty of this also, I, I, I, do cut my girls panties when things get too hot can't wait to take down the flag so I grab it and rip it off, at a point I realised she no longer had much undies then I had to visit the shrine to appease the bunny

Re: Duncan Mighty Storms A Pant Store To Buy A Dozen Of Pants For His Wife by 0nyedikachukwu: 8:12am On May 17, 2019
nairaland disappoints me sometimes. how did this very irrelevant article pop up on such a reputable website? how does this impact meaningfully on anyone's life?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Duncan Mighty Storms A Pant Store To Buy A Dozen Of Pants For His Wife by Klebsy: 8:15am On May 17, 2019
Nairaland is shit these days
Re: Duncan Mighty Storms A Pant Store To Buy A Dozen Of Pants For His Wife by megareal: 10:26am On May 17, 2019
Is -this-news? undecided
Re: Duncan Mighty Storms A Pant Store To Buy A Dozen Of Pants For His Wife by olumalcolm(m): 2:20pm On May 17, 2019
so duncan mighty buying pants for his wife has become news worthy hmmm ok oooo. and u ask y buharing is nt performing, wen d pple he is supposed to govern r busy uploading pictures of hw duncan mighty is buying pants for his wife.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sharon Francis Father's Burial: Regina Daniels, Destiny Etiko Spotted / PHOTOS: Majek Fashek Fixes His Teeth / Skales: "Nicki Minaj Sends Me DMs & It's Crazy To Me"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.