Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,416 members, 7,808,489 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:39 PM

Ebuka: Man Commits Suicide A Month To His Wedding - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ebuka: Man Commits Suicide A Month To His Wedding (35936 Views)

Zambian Man Commits Suicide After Killing His Wife / Businessman Shot Dead By Gunmen In Onitsha One Month To His Wedding (Video) / HIV Positive Man Commits Suicide By Hanging In Rivers State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ebuka: Man Commits Suicide A Month To His Wedding by Nobody: 2:28pm On May 16, 2019
cry cry cry
Hmmmm
HONESTLY !!!
NAIRALAND needs to create a SUICIDE SECTION for those who are intending and also for those who have made up their minds to kill themselves.

-The Intending Ones should have a section.
-The established Ones should also have theirs.
-While the ALREADY DEAD, that’s the ZOMBIES should have theirs as well.

It’s like any bad thing weh waka for the world tire, then enter for Nigeria, dey make Nigeria its permanent Residence.
What’s all this Abeg...?? cry cry cry cry cry

PLEASE, we need SUICIDE SECTION let’s see if we can address the problems of these SUICIDEES

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ebuka: Man Commits Suicide A Month To His Wedding by flemsy15(m): 2:28pm On May 16, 2019
every time sniper, dat insecticide kills more human beings than insects in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Ebuka: Man Commits Suicide A Month To His Wedding by fasho01(m): 2:28pm On May 16, 2019
Why
Re: Ebuka: Man Commits Suicide A Month To His Wedding by MAXIMAL123(m): 2:29pm On May 16, 2019
Nawa ooo may God Save us
Re: Ebuka: Man Commits Suicide A Month To His Wedding by mozona(m): 2:29pm On May 16, 2019
since sniper is easier to get, then the govt should ban it.

1 Like

Re: Ebuka: Man Commits Suicide A Month To His Wedding by Abbeyme: 2:29pm On May 16, 2019
Many people will still blame Rochas or Gandola for this incidence.
Re: Ebuka: Man Commits Suicide A Month To His Wedding by AlmostEpic(m): 2:29pm On May 16, 2019
He's rich
How you take know... He might be swimming in insurmountable debts unknown to others
This life is a pot of beans but then again SUICIDE IS NOT AN OPTION

2 Likes

Re: Ebuka: Man Commits Suicide A Month To His Wedding by josh18(m): 2:29pm On May 16, 2019
so sniper na the best solution for some people
Re: Ebuka: Man Commits Suicide A Month To His Wedding by Wanity(m): 2:31pm On May 16, 2019
All die na die my brother.

RIP

Some nairalanders will join you soon
Re: Ebuka: Man Commits Suicide A Month To His Wedding by AngelicBeing: 2:32pm On May 16, 2019
Toks2008:
Weak guys

GOD FORBID I lose a sleep over any lady let alone harm myself or go to the extreme of taking my own life...

I can bet my right testis on it that the lady is currently with another man as I write.

Iranu
Lol, I agree with you grin
Re: Ebuka: Man Commits Suicide A Month To His Wedding by Nobody: 2:34pm On May 16, 2019
Debt dey pursue this man.simple
I cannot accept this fine young man will kill himself for that rhino I saw up there
Re: Ebuka: Man Commits Suicide A Month To His Wedding by Deathisfree: 2:34pm On May 16, 2019
I know him well. He lost his job and his wife started frustrating his life. Fight today and tomr

2 Likes

Re: Ebuka: Man Commits Suicide A Month To His Wedding by Maykanu: 2:34pm On May 16, 2019
Government should start arresting anyone who commits suicide cos this one tire me
Re: Ebuka: Man Commits Suicide A Month To His Wedding by MissRaine69(f): 2:37pm On May 16, 2019
Shows how little people know about depression.
Your financial status is irrelevant.
What should be asked is what did the wife to be do that made the man see life as not worth living?

1 Like

Re: Ebuka: Man Commits Suicide A Month To His Wedding by Toju200(m): 2:38pm On May 16, 2019
Auxtin85:
Snipper again? Is there something demonic with that snipper product?
I nor know ooo
Re: Ebuka: Man Commits Suicide A Month To His Wedding by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 2:39pm On May 16, 2019
cassidy1996:
rip
why must he RIP when he chooses to die in agony, there is more to these sniper stories these days, the worst is the reason he committed suicide, if a woman character is bad, can't he abandon her and look for better woman, they should just tell us the woman poisoned him.
Re: Ebuka: Man Commits Suicide A Month To His Wedding by MissRaine69(f): 2:40pm On May 16, 2019
Logobenz:
Debt dey pursue this man.simple
I cannot accept this fine young man will kill himself for that rhino I saw up there
That’s possibly true saw a comment about the man losing his job, so if you have borrowed heavily to finance a wedding and you are now in some sort of financial strife depression is feasible when you put things into context.

1 Like

Re: Ebuka: Man Commits Suicide A Month To His Wedding by mistijude: 2:41pm On May 16, 2019
I am beginning to see that the attack is on the lady,demonic people wouldn't want her to marry.Somebody as old as she is still behaving rudely.Who will marry her now?
Re: Ebuka: Man Commits Suicide A Month To His Wedding by MissRaine69(f): 2:41pm On May 16, 2019
josh18:
It’s not the best solution it’s the one that’s easily available.
Re: Ebuka: Man Commits Suicide A Month To His Wedding by chukwuibuipob: 2:41pm On May 16, 2019
sad sad sad undecided lipsrsealed undecided u go fear those side pipu.Dey don kee the man to inherit his property. Fear ipob jews
Re: Ebuka: Man Commits Suicide A Month To His Wedding by MissRaine69(f): 2:41pm On May 16, 2019
josh18:
Re: Ebuka: Man Commits Suicide A Month To His Wedding by emkz: 2:41pm On May 16, 2019
Whatever you do in life, no matter how intelligent you are, no matter how talented you are, no matter how rich you are, no matter how beautiful/handsome you may be; getting involved with the wrong person can ruin you: be it a boss, a mentor, a pastor, a spouse or even a family. The details of this guy's death are fuzzy. I pray he finds the peace he so dearly desires.

Folks, please if things are really bad that you contemplate taking your life, speak to someone. Worst case, share your issues anonymously on Nairaland. Some of us can offer tips to save whatever we can before things escalate without judging you.

2 Likes

Re: Ebuka: Man Commits Suicide A Month To His Wedding by Nobody: 2:43pm On May 16, 2019
He must have been a brute.
She got tired and dumped him.
Re: Ebuka: Man Commits Suicide A Month To His Wedding by OhiOfIhima: 2:44pm On May 16, 2019
Such a useless lazy Igbolite. Take snipper because of an already rigged pu**y. Tofiakwa, he is a disgrace to manhood. He should be buried in Amakoko evil near Adocha village.

As if he can't leave d said to be wife.
Re: Ebuka: Man Commits Suicide A Month To His Wedding by Edyice: 2:45pm On May 16, 2019
Rich or no rich

Individuals face financial crisis and they look rich , talk rich ... But if it happens to be woman matter undecided. Then lad is weak and he die for nothing .. madam will not pity him because before November another lad will coming from where he stopped cheesy grin

Just like the young Nigeria army that die some days ago , our aunty has seen fresh dude grin..
Re: Ebuka: Man Commits Suicide A Month To His Wedding by MissRaine69(f): 2:45pm On May 16, 2019
EVILFOREST:
cry cry cry
Hmmmm
HONESTLY !!!
NAIRALAND needs to create a SUICIDE SECTION for those who are intending and also for those who have made up their minds to kill themselves.

-The Intending Ones should have a section.
-The established Ones should also have theirs.
-While the ALREADY DEAD, that’s the ZOMBIES should have theirs as well.

It’s like any bad thing weh waka for the world tire, then enter for Nigeria, dey make Nigeria its permanent Residence.
What’s all this Abeg...?? cry cry cry cry cry

PLEASE, we need SUICIDE SECTION let’s see if we can address the problems of these SUICIDEES
We don’t need a suicide section
We need investment in mental health services and mental health awareness so we don’t have posts such as this one that is very much a condescending and contrived way of looking at mental illness.
Re: Ebuka: Man Commits Suicide A Month To His Wedding by chukwuibuipob: 2:45pm On May 16, 2019
sad sad sumbody told us dat ipob yweet dnt commit suicide but can kee themselves ova property. Fear dem jews
Re: Ebuka: Man Commits Suicide A Month To His Wedding by Ekeseges(f): 2:49pm On May 16, 2019
Sniper should be banned in Nigeria oooo.Me I don talk my own
Re: Ebuka: Man Commits Suicide A Month To His Wedding by Inception(m): 2:49pm On May 16, 2019
LuciferPreeq:
Or the wife & his mother-in-law poisoned him?

*spits angry

LuciferPreeq

grin
Re: Ebuka: Man Commits Suicide A Month To His Wedding by Agugbadin: 2:55pm On May 16, 2019
ASASI

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Hit & Run Driver Kills FRSC Official On Duty At Idu Airport Unit (Photos) / Cameroonian Soldiers Arrested For Trying To Smuggle Migrants In A Car's Boot / Police Discover Bomb Factory In Ebonyi (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.