Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,794 members, 7,806,193 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:48 PM

Ebuka: Man Commits Suicide A Month To His Wedding - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ebuka: Man Commits Suicide A Month To His Wedding (35932 Views)

Zambian Man Commits Suicide After Killing His Wife / Businessman Shot Dead By Gunmen In Onitsha One Month To His Wedding (Video) / HIV Positive Man Commits Suicide By Hanging In Rivers State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ebuka: Man Commits Suicide A Month To His Wedding by uthlaw: 2:55pm On May 16, 2019
Davash222:
This Buhari next level is something else. People are committing suicide on daily basis.

Rip Ebuka.

Suicide can never be the solution!!
you better face your life and Leave buhari alone,if you are also tired sniper is just#200...
Re: Ebuka: Man Commits Suicide A Month To His Wedding by SVC6000: 2:57pm On May 16, 2019
In Protest Of What? With His Own Life? Hmm.
Re: Ebuka: Man Commits Suicide A Month To His Wedding by uthlaw: 2:58pm On May 16, 2019
EVILFOREST:
Okk Is this really the NEXT LEVEL, we were promised..??
yes,it is and you can also take the step...
Re: Ebuka: Man Commits Suicide A Month To His Wedding by Agugbadin: 2:59pm On May 16, 2019
AngelicBeing:
Lol, I agree with you grin

No lady is worth dying for, Sadly in this part of the world they are all liers.
Re: Ebuka: Man Commits Suicide A Month To His Wedding by frozen70(f): 3:02pm On May 16, 2019
He is yet to tell us what led him to commit suicide

He killed himself because of the behaviour of the woman he wants to marry

My question is,
was the man a virgin that have been with a woman for the first time and doesn't understands that women have complex nature ❓
Re: Ebuka: Man Commits Suicide A Month To His Wedding by Nobody: 3:05pm On May 16, 2019
Deathisfree:
I know him well. He lost his job and his wife started frustrating his life. Fight today and tomr
and you sat,fold your hands and let this happen?
This is why I always say friendship don't exist but interests.just see what this looser is saying
Fuckface you are indeed
Re: Ebuka: Man Commits Suicide A Month To His Wedding by Nobody: 3:09pm On May 16, 2019
Auxtin85:
Snipper again? Is there something demonic with that snipper product?
I think the sales of sniper should be curbed just like some censored drugs
Re: Ebuka: Man Commits Suicide A Month To His Wedding by AngelicBeing: 3:11pm On May 16, 2019
Agugbadin:

No lady is worth dying for, Sadly in this part of the world they are all liers.
Exactly, we have over 3 billion females in the world, why kill yourself over one woman when you have billions to choose from grin
Re: Ebuka: Man Commits Suicide A Month To His Wedding by Nobody: 3:11pm On May 16, 2019
nepapole:
cry. But this guy dey alryt, get money , living fine but committed suicide because of woman. I have no r.i.ps to waste.
Those tears up there are crocodile tears.
I think the reason for the suicide is not disclosed
Re: Ebuka: Man Commits Suicide A Month To His Wedding by 9ja083: 3:15pm On May 16, 2019
May be he just found out that he is HIV positive
Re: Ebuka: Man Commits Suicide A Month To His Wedding by AngelicBeing: 3:18pm On May 16, 2019
oilPUSSY:
Some of these people that commit suicide are spoilt brat.
I don't think anybody who went through though training from his parents during childhood will ever contemplate suicide
I agree with you, we have over 3 billion females in the world and l wonder why a man will kill himself over a woman, l will never do that, I am not ready to miss ogunfe, bokoto, shaki, fried chicken, Turkey, amala, goat meat, Jack Daniels, Hennessey, legend stout, I am not ready to die for anyone, Jesus Christ already died for me to live a fulfilled life

4 Likes

Re: Ebuka: Man Commits Suicide A Month To His Wedding by useful4us(m): 3:20pm On May 16, 2019
***Suicide***

Oh oh Death!

Where are thou

I call on you to save me

From the sadness that enslaves me.

Oh oh Death!

Don't forsake me

Like my country that fails me

Nor like Hope that evades me

Just don't be like this unfair world to me

Oh oh Death!

Please don't be like those hypocrites

That watched me struggling

But only call me a weakling

Without knowing what I am battling

When I now call upon you

They would start shouting "its shocking!

Oh oo Death!

Don't bother to come again

Not that I have hope in life again

But i have known the route to you

So permit me to do your job for you

(C)useful_pen
Re: Ebuka: Man Commits Suicide A Month To His Wedding by win3k: 3:21pm On May 16, 2019
Someone else will have to enjoy those hips!
Re: Ebuka: Man Commits Suicide A Month To His Wedding by RealGOAT: 3:25pm On May 16, 2019
9ja083:
May be he just found out that he is HIV positive
this is the likely problem.
Re: Ebuka: Man Commits Suicide A Month To His Wedding by Artzdanielsz(m): 3:29pm On May 16, 2019
LuciferPreeq:
Or the wife & his mother-in-law poisoned him?

*spits angry
Another angle to the story ,I like how ur brain work
Re: Ebuka: Man Commits Suicide A Month To His Wedding by olumalcolm(m): 3:31pm On May 16, 2019
Joromi12:
easy to get. Just 500
My guy, someone that can afford 5h to buy sniper get money oo cos there r pple who cant buy mini mie 50naira and dey hv nt committed suicide.
Re: Ebuka: Man Commits Suicide A Month To His Wedding by AngelicBeing: 3:36pm On May 16, 2019
Deathisfree:
I know him well. He lost his job and his wife started frustrating his life. Fight today and tomr
Really shocked
Re: Ebuka: Man Commits Suicide A Month To His Wedding by AerialMapper: 3:39pm On May 16, 2019
mozona:
since sniper is easier to get, then the govt should ban it.

While the governement is at it banning sniper, let them ban belts, ropes, bed sheets. Let them even ban the lagoons and seas as well...ban bridges and railway lines too.

Get it?
Re: Ebuka: Man Commits Suicide A Month To His Wedding by Hayjay1710: 3:42pm On May 16, 2019
Gather here if you think SNIPER had killed more human than mosquitos and insects put together..
Re: Ebuka: Man Commits Suicide A Month To His Wedding by Tonymegabush1(m): 3:43pm On May 16, 2019
If the wife to be is the main reason he took that substance TBH he got it all wrong what happen to calling off the wedding?
Re: Ebuka: Man Commits Suicide A Month To His Wedding by Deathisfree: 3:55pm On May 16, 2019
Logobenz:
and you sat,fold your hands and let this happen?
This is why I always say friendship don't exist but interests.just see what this looser is saying
Fuckface you are indeed

You are a fool. He die he die for him family. Is it reasonable to go and be making impact in married couples life style?. Get some senses idiot
Re: Ebuka: Man Commits Suicide A Month To His Wedding by ImaIma1(f): 3:57pm On May 16, 2019
LuciferPreeq:
Or the wife & his mother-in-law poisoned him?

*spits angry

For what purpose?
Re: Ebuka: Man Commits Suicide A Month To His Wedding by ImaIma1(f): 3:58pm On May 16, 2019
[quote author=Toks2008 post=78441286]Weak guys

GOD FORBID I lose a sleep over any lady let alone harm myself or go to the extreme of taking my own life...

I can bet my right testis on it that the lady is currently with another man as I write.

Iranu[/quote

You will just lose your testicles for nothing cheesy
Re: Ebuka: Man Commits Suicide A Month To His Wedding by Nobody: 4:03pm On May 16, 2019
oilPUSSY:
Some of these people that commit suicide are spoilt brat.
I don't think anybody who went through though training from his parents during childhood will ever contemplate suicide

brilliant observation.

1 Like

Re: Ebuka: Man Commits Suicide A Month To His Wedding by Nobody: 4:07pm On May 16, 2019
Deathisfree:

You are a fool. He die he die for him family. Is it reasonable to go and be making impact in married couples life style?. Get some senses idiot
shut up nigga.
You are a bad and money hungry friend.
I will slap the senses out of any woman that tries to rough the life of my friend or family with their permission.ok Dundee?
Re: Ebuka: Man Commits Suicide A Month To His Wedding by Dashry(f): 4:10pm On May 16, 2019
Wow
Re: Ebuka: Man Commits Suicide A Month To His Wedding by bkool7(m): 4:12pm On May 16, 2019
Nothing in a lady is worth dying for

I met a lady on FB some months ago. We met and agreed to start dating.
During this relationship I noticed she was so demanding. Telling me she needs this and that. This a lady that doesn't wear trousers, doesn't use relaxer on her hair, doesn't wear earrings and all other things SU do.
After she told me she wasn't in any relationship, last week she sent me a WhatsApp message that the relationship is over because her religion only permits her to marry someone from her church.
Was depressed?
Hell no!
But I was angry for falling so cheap.
Well, life goes on. As long as there are still single ladies.
I'll just take some commitment for me to start spending in relationship again

Re: Ebuka: Man Commits Suicide A Month To His Wedding by Wheezy123(m): 4:13pm On May 16, 2019
Sniper has killed more humans than rats
Re: Ebuka: Man Commits Suicide A Month To His Wedding by akdjr(m): 4:28pm On May 16, 2019
I suspect that the God of mosquitos are behind this. Mosquitos has just 15days lifespan, yet human being still use sniper on them just because they feed on where God put the their food. Human being is the most wicked creature of God.
Re: Ebuka: Man Commits Suicide A Month To His Wedding by IamSoProlific: 4:44pm On May 16, 2019
bkool7:
Nothing in a lady is worth dying for

I met a lady on FB some months ago. We met and agreed to start dating.
During this relationship I noticed she was so demanding. Telling me she needs this and that. This a lady that doesn't wear trousers, doesn't use relaxer on her hair, doesn't wear earrings and all other things SU do.
After she told me she wasn't in any relationship, last week she sent me a WhatsApp message that the relationship is over because her religion only permits her to marry someone from her church.
Was depressed?
Hell no!
But I was angry for falling so cheap.
Well, life goes on. As long as there are still single ladies.
I'll just take some commitment for me to start spending in relationship again

Bro it's quite pathetic. If that 3rd avenue is gwarinpa own pls lemme know. I would like to be your friend. I stay there too. Thanks!
Re: Ebuka: Man Commits Suicide A Month To His Wedding by LuciferPreeq: 4:45pm On May 16, 2019
ImaIma1:

For what purpose?

To eat all the rice & keep the cow meant for the wedding to themselves.

*spits angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Eguns Vs Aworis: ‘police Told Us To Defend Ourselves Or Run For Our Lives’ / How I Co-ordinated Rivers Kidnaps From London –suspect (Pictured) / Hit & Run Driver Kills FRSC Official On Duty At Idu Airport Unit (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.