₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,255,929 members, 4,936,688 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2019 at 03:52 AM

FREE TRAINING: My Journey To Making $2,778.63 Online By Using Two Thousand Naira - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / FREE TRAINING: My Journey To Making $2,778.63 Online By Using Two Thousand Naira (367 Views)

[PHOTO] Dangote, Otedola, Meet Buhari As Elumelu Invests $2.5m In Power Sector / Guide To Making Lots Of Money From Online Guides/courses / Mentorship Training: 12 Months Strategy To Making $1000 Monthly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

FREE TRAINING: My Journey To Making $2,778.63 Online By Using Two Thousand Naira by amgr8(m): 10:52am On May 16
Its a new day and a blessed day for me to be able to share this my ways of making money online. I have created a similar thread before and many nairalanders are benefitting from it. My goal is to enable all nigerians make money online freely the way i am making my own money online also.
So what's the secret? I am going to be posting tutorials here on how i am making money online. I have made close to four hundred and fifty thousand naira online already and i have withdraw from this same site twice. But the truth about it all is that i used only two thousand naira to start this journey, and very soon, am going to be counting millions in my bank account.
Re: FREE TRAINING: My Journey To Making $2,778.63 Online By Using Two Thousand Naira by naijapara(f): 11:06am On May 16
amgr8:
Its a new day and a blessed day for me to be able to share this my ways of making money online. I have created a similar thread before and many nairalanders are benefitting from it. My goal is to enable all nigerians make money online freely the way i am making my own money online also.
So what's the secret? I am going to be posting tutorials here on how i am making money online. I have made close to four hundred and fifty thousand naira online already and i have withdraw from this same site twice. But the truth about it all is that i used only two thousand naira to start this journey, and very soon, am going to be counting millions in my bank account.
BIG BOSS! You've come again with your goodies! I just want to let you know that you have totally changed my life with your former thread. Am expecting to be paid fifty thousand naira tomorrow! You are a blessing!
Re: FREE TRAINING: My Journey To Making $2,778.63 Online By Using Two Thousand Naira by chicolate(f): 11:25am On May 16
I paid them two thousand naira. On monday and i have already made 15k am planning to withdraw tomorrow also. God bless you sir.
Re: FREE TRAINING: My Journey To Making $2,778.63 Online By Using Two Thousand Naira by amgr8(m): 11:45am On May 16
@naijapara, @chicolate
Am glad you guys are earning big online. That shows that my posting and talking is not meaningless!
naijapara, don't send any money to my bank acnt again oo! Enjoy your wealth. Please am not asking anybody for money here!
Thank you!
Re: FREE TRAINING: My Journey To Making $2,778.63 Online By Using Two Thousand Naira by amgr8(m): 12:14pm On May 16
Now let me go straight to the point: the site am talking about is called hiwap meaning health is wealth affiliate program and i've made close to 1 million naira there($2777.63) but not at once. If i calculate the total money i've made in this site, we would get more than 1 million naira. I've joined them since january.
Re: FREE TRAINING: My Journey To Making $2,778.63 Online By Using Two Thousand Naira by amgr8(m): 12:28pm On May 16
They pay people for posting health topics and referring members to their site. They pay 1000 naira per article you write and 1000 naira per people you refer and they will also pay you 500 naira for indirect referrals
Re: FREE TRAINING: My Journey To Making $2,778.63 Online By Using Two Thousand Naira by amgr8(m): 4:10pm On May 16
So, lets talk business.
To join HIWAP is not an issue. You just need a one time payment of two thousand naira to upgrade your membership so you can start earning as soon as possible.
Re: FREE TRAINING: My Journey To Making $2,778.63 Online By Using Two Thousand Naira by amgr8(m): 4:20pm On May 16
So, lets talk business.
To join HIWAP is not an issue. You just need a one time payment of two thousand naira to upgrade your membership so you can start earning as soon as possible. What if you don't have health topics?
If you don't have health topics to post, you can always notify me. I will personally send them to you if i can't, i will direct you to over 20+ fb pages and groups that you would see enough health topics to use.
TO REGISTER copy and paste this link on your browser REMOVE THE 0==> bit0.ly/hiwapcash
That's my link. After you've registered and want to make payment but don't know how to do it, visit my former thread where i explain everything in details==> https://www.nairaland.com/5142518/free-training-making-money-online/4
Re: FREE TRAINING: My Journey To Making $2,778.63 Online By Using Two Thousand Naira by amgr8(m): 4:23pm On May 16
So let me start inviting people here
Re: FREE TRAINING: My Journey To Making $2,778.63 Online By Using Two Thousand Naira by go4gr8ness(m): 7:44pm On May 16
Machinemayana(m), infofirst(m), Besttip, Originalsly, agboghai, ssfWeShss, WISEONE12, femiphillips007(m), Schelube(m), izzou(m), thelifechangers, arent88(m), snazzy5050(m), EaRtHgUy(m), harsett, pinbar(m), Izeb4040, Fostina412, nkeona(m), edetcnn(m), teymmie, kayultimate(m), Stephanie75(f), Virgo01, bkuranga(m), michaelolayinka(m), Obanla29, Craigbrown4076, tunde2222, levitate, kolexy(m), venorite, OGUAF(m), OrinAgba(m), zubby80(m), LadyGA(f), webmaster0(m), ojbanja, Longevo(m), quinnboy, amolak, 12stinep
THANK ME LATER
Re: FREE TRAINING: My Journey To Making $2,778.63 Online By Using Two Thousand Naira by go4gr8ness(m): 7:54pm On May 16
Am not just here to refer you to hiwap only. Am going to teach all members in these thread how they can make money online and we are going to be treating each topics gradually week by week:
1 Affiliate marketting
2 Copywriting
3 CPA
4 Blogging
5 Facebook effective advertising
6 Fiver

1 Like

Re: FREE TRAINING: My Journey To Making $2,778.63 Online By Using Two Thousand Naira by Exempted: 9:09pm On May 16
go4gr8ness:
Machinemayana(m), infofirst(m), Besttip, Originalsly, agboghai, ssfWeShss, WISEONE12, femiphillips007(m), Schelube(m), izzou(m), thelifechangers, arent88(m), snazzy5050(m), EaRtHgUy(m), harsett, pinbar(m), Izeb4040, Fostina412, nkeona(m), edetcnn(m), teymmie, kayultimate(m), Stephanie75(f), Virgo01(m), awoofawoo, bkuranga(m), michaelolayinka(m), Obanla29, Craigbrown4076, tunde2222, levitate, kolexy(m), venorite, OGUAF(m), OrinAgba(m), zubby80(m), LadyGA(f), webmaster0(m), ojbanja, Longevo(m), quinnboy, amolak, 12stinep
THANK ME LATER

Please always quote me concerning each topic
Re: FREE TRAINING: My Journey To Making $2,778.63 Online By Using Two Thousand Naira by boniga(m): 9:16pm On May 16
What are the conditions attached to approving an article?
Re: FREE TRAINING: My Journey To Making $2,778.63 Online By Using Two Thousand Naira by go4gr8ness(m): 11:25pm On May 16
boniga:
What are the conditions attached to approving an article?
1 Your article must not be below 500 words
2 It must be arrange properly and neatly, no spelling errors or incorrect grammar
Re: FREE TRAINING: My Journey To Making $2,778.63 Online By Using Two Thousand Naira by boniga(m): 1:26am On May 17
go4gr8ness:

1 Your article must not be below 500 words
2 It must be arrange properly and neatly, no spelling errors or incorrect grammar
It's fair enough
Re: FREE TRAINING: My Journey To Making $2,778.63 Online By Using Two Thousand Naira by go4gr8ness(m): 1:33am On May 17
boniga:
It's fair enough
Yes it is

1 Like

Re: FREE TRAINING: My Journey To Making $2,778.63 Online By Using Two Thousand Naira by awoofawoo: 2:55am On May 17
Can you pls remove me from the mention Sir
Re: FREE TRAINING: My Journey To Making $2,778.63 Online By Using Two Thousand Naira by go4gr8ness(m): 12:20pm On May 17
awoofawoo:
Can you pls remove me from the mention Sir
I HAVE DONE THAT
Re: FREE TRAINING: My Journey To Making $2,778.63 Online By Using Two Thousand Naira by Exempted: 1:06pm On May 17
go4gr8ness:
I HAVE DONE THAT

Abeg Mention me ooooooo
Re: FREE TRAINING: My Journey To Making $2,778.63 Online By Using Two Thousand Naira by awoofawoo: 5:59pm On May 17
go4gr8ness:

I HAVE DONE THAT

OK thank
Re: FREE TRAINING: My Journey To Making $2,778.63 Online By Using Two Thousand Naira by go4gr8ness(m): 5:01pm On May 19
Exempted:

Abeg Mention me ooooooo
Ofcourse i will

(1) (Reply)

Profitable Business Plan That Needs Funding: / Breaking News: Fire At Ultima Studios / Internet Marketing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2019 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.