Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,507 members, 7,801,333 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:55 PM

Nairalanders In College/ University - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nairalanders In College/ University (5356 Views)

Abiodun Alao Lectures At King’s College University Of London / D Most Annoying Things While In College/university. / Bad News In College Of Education Ankpa (coa) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairalanders In College/ University by SEFAGO(m): 9:12am On May 28, 2007
mod
Re: Nairalanders In College/ University by Tonim(f): 9:25am On May 28, 2007
What is Everest ?

The thread says College/University and someone is mentioning Everest Institute. Everest Institute is a trade school and does not belong here.

Seun needs to delete that post from this thread.
Re: Nairalanders In College/ University by dinnerm(f): 9:31pm On May 30, 2007
am a student of bayero university kano(B.U.K.) though most of you are scared to come down here to school cos of the environment but i guess its the best place to school.
Re: Nairalanders In College/ University by Tonim(f): 9:37pm On May 30, 2007
please tell us why you think bayero university, a gambari school, is the best place to school.
Re: Nairalanders In College/ University by WesleyanA(f): 2:07am On May 31, 2007
where are you at, @ SEFAGO?
georgetown? GWU?

i'm not in college yet. but i know where i'll be going in the fall though.
Re: Nairalanders In College/ University by fekuti: 7:23pm On May 31, 2007
where will you be going in the fall.
Re: Nairalanders In College/ University by WesleyanA(f): 11:29pm On May 31, 2007
i don't feel like sharing. cheesy

don't tell me you're in college @fekuti
Re: Nairalanders In College/ University by fekuti: 11:31pm On May 31, 2007
so you don't want to share, and you want us to share ours, abi?
Re: Nairalanders In College/ University by WesleyanA(f): 11:33pm On May 31, 2007
you don't have to give the name of your school if you don't feel like it.

just tell us what it's like or say if you like your school or not and what you like/ dislike about it.
just general college stuff and what your answer will be if someone asked about your school.
Re: Nairalanders In College/ University by fstranger: 6:14am On Jun 01, 2007
Omo eko is not in Upenn and can never be in Upenn. She is not even at Penn state cos penn state do not produce educated illiterates. I want to believe she is at a community college.
Re: Nairalanders In College/ University by fekuti: 6:16am On Jun 01, 2007
lolol ohhhh shit, ouch.
what makes you say that? that's not very nice.
Re: Nairalanders In College/ University by nosa101(f): 3:44pm On Jun 01, 2007
fstranger:

Omo eko is not in Upenn and can never be in Upenn. She is not even at Penn state because penn state do not produce educated illiterates. I want to believe she is at a community college.

and you are?
Re: Nairalanders In College/ University by OmoEko1(f): 3:51pm On Jun 01, 2007
nosa101:

and you are?
His/she is another multiple user

fekuti:

lolol ohhhh shit, ouch.
Only fools will listen to attention seeker called fstranger

And what is OUCH?? angry angry angry angry
Re: Nairalanders In College/ University by OmoEko1(f): 4:09pm On Jun 01, 2007
fstranger:

Omo eko is not in Upenn and can never be in Upenn. She is not even at Penn state because penn state do not produce educated illiterates. I want to believe she is at a community college.

@estranger, first of all before you come here vomiting thrash I suggest you step back and first clean that cess-pool you call your mouth. FYI, I am at exactly where I said I am
FYI community colleges are a stepping stone, and I have friends who started at community colleges and have end up in prestigious positions
Why don't you atleast attempt at bettering yourself, instead of being a destructive piece of element??
Show me your credentials, and then I may be able to look up and maybe emulate you, Until such time, get lost slowpoke

Thank God for fools like you, it makes others look wise

Are you jealous because me I attend a very known and respect university or what, because where is this false accusation of your coming from. My Friends on Nairaland knows I attend Penn State University majoring in Economics and a will be a senior this fall. However I don’t need to sit here and argue with your coward ass.
Re: Nairalanders In College/ University by OmoEko1(f): 5:02pm On Jun 01, 2007
@fstranger

Why don't you make use of your time instead of wasting it creating numerous user names because you are really making a fool of your retarded self.

However this is my last respond to you so have a great life and stop worrying about Omo Eko.
Re: Nairalanders In College/ University by fstranger: 9:29am On Jun 02, 2007
[/quote][quote author=fekuti link=topic=51907.msg1159729#msg1159729 date=1180674998]
lolol ohhhh shit, ouch.

I don't mean to be a douchebag to anybody for no reason(s). I just graduated from a reputable school in Nj and i have a lot of friends from Penn state.There is a huge difference , in terms of reasoning, between penn state alumnis i know and omo eko.Her analytical skills is way too low for someone studying at Penn state. Look at the way she writes; no full stop, no comma and no semi colon , and you think she is at penn state? Hell no!!!
Re: Nairalanders In College/ University by fstranger: 9:34am On Jun 02, 2007
Omo Eko:

@estranger, first of all before you come here vomiting thrash I suggest you step back and first clean that cess-pool you call your mouth. FYI, I am at exactly where I said I am
FYI community colleges are a stepping stone, and I have friends who started at community colleges and have end up in prestigious positions
Why don't you atleast attempt at bettering yourself, instead of being a destructive piece of element??
Show me your credentials, and then I may be able to look up and maybe emulate you, Until such time, get lost slowpoke

Thank God for fools like you, it makes others look wise

Are you jealous because me I attend a very known and respect university or what, because where is this false accusation of your coming from. My Friends on Nairaland knows I attend Penn State University majoring in Economics and a will be a senior this fall. However I don’t need to sit here and argue with your coward ass.

Am sure that the dumbest person at penn state writes better than this. Can someone please interprete!
Re: Nairalanders In College/ University by fstranger: 9:40am On Jun 02, 2007
Omo Eko:

@fstranger

Why don't you make use of your time instead of wasting it creating numerous user names because you are really making a fool of your retarded self.

However this is my last respond to you so have a great life and stop worrying about Omo Eko.

I just graduated form college and will be starting a professional school in August. I implore you to spend more time with your books and less time on nairaland. If you follow my "ikilo," you might be able to develop some badly needed critical, analytical and basic writing skills.
Re: Nairalanders In College/ University by fstranger: 9:45am On Jun 02, 2007
nosa101:

and you are?

why don't you just face your problem squarely?
Re: Nairalanders In College/ University by fekuti: 10:20am On Jun 02, 2007
fstranger, please, I understand where you're coming from, & I apologize on her behalf.
Re: Nairalanders In College/ University by OmoEko1(f): 3:37pm On Jun 02, 2007
fekuti:

fstranger, please, I understand where you're coming from, & I apologize on her behalf.
What are you apologizing for undecided undecided and why are you wasting your time with this fool using multiple user names on Nairaland.
Re: Nairalanders In College/ University by Mustay(m): 6:05pm On Jun 02, 2007
Take it easy now! At least, you guys claim to be educated so y the tiff?
Re: Nairalanders In College/ University by nosa101(f): 12:59am On Jun 03, 2007
fstranger:

why don't you just face your problem squarely?
Re: Nairalanders In College/ University by Arnold1(m): 10:00pm On Jun 10, 2007
fstranger:

I don't mean to be a douchebag to anybody for no reason(s). I just graduated from a reputable school in Nj and i have a lot of friends from Penn state.There is a huge difference , in terms of reasoning, between penn state alumnis i know and omo eko.Her analytical skills is way too low for someone studying at Penn state. Look at the way she writes; no full stop, no comma and no semi colon , and you think she is at penn state? Hell no!!!

I have to agree with you. There is no way someone can be a Junior at Penn State and write so poorly as omo eko. I come across her posts every once in a while, and i just know there is no way she attends Penn State. I am yet to come across any thread where omo eko is engaged in an intellectual discussion; this is in addition to her abysmal writing.

People just feel they can come on this forum and brag any how about the university they attend (or attended). One can make a distinction between someone that is a Junior economics major at Penn State from someone that isn't. It really isn't rocket science.

At best, she is still taking remedial english classes at a community college, but she is definately not attending Penn State.
Re: Nairalanders In College/ University by WesleyanA(f): 3:24am On Jun 16, 2007
upenn is different from penn state guys! cheesy

anyways, this is a forum and not an english class.
Re: Nairalanders In College/ University by OmoEko1(f): 2:30pm On Jun 16, 2007
Na wa oooooooooo shocked shocked shocked, all this over Omo Eko , abeg get a freaking like and stop bitching over unnecessary issues angry angry.

fstranger aka Arnold1 lipsrsealed, so you came back to support your claim shocked shocked shocked, how dumb was that.
Re: Nairalanders In College/ University by tonywest: 1:41am On Jun 23, 2007
hei jezgirl i want to ask you a question how can i make to gain a schorlarship there in uk i gained admission to university of manchester but i am financially handicapp,can you help
Re: Nairalanders In College/ University by SEFAGO(m): 5:03am On Jun 23, 2007
tonywest:

hei jezgirl i want to ask you a question how can i make to gain a schorlarship there in uk i gained admission to university of manchester but i am financially handicapp,can you help

This question was not addressed to me but I could help. Is it for your undergrad or for your graduate studies. If undergraduate then it would be difficult to get money but if it is for graduate studies then a search for scholarships is very plausible.
Re: Nairalanders In College/ University by WesleyanA(f): 6:45am On Jun 23, 2007
@ sefago, what school are you at?
Re: Nairalanders In College/ University by SEFAGO(m): 4:51am On Jun 24, 2007
@ wesleyanA
I modifed this post three times for various reasons. I initially posted my school but later decided not to because of privacy reasons. Anyway I would tell you the name of my school through email or personal message. Nothing special, I have just decided to stop posting important information on public forums .
Re: Nairalanders In College/ University by WesleyanA(f): 8:44am On Jun 25, 2007
damn! you go to Harvard or something? tongue
j/k
what letter does it begin with and I'll figure it out myself. it's in DC right?

Hey, you're the same age as me!! that means you skipped 2 grades if you're a freshman in college.
Re: Nairalanders In College/ University by omoge(f): 4:10pm On Jun 25, 2007
if i post my school, it will be easy for some Nairalander to go alter my info  grin at the bursar's  grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nasarawa State University Keffi (NSUK) Resumption Date And Post UTME / 10 Interesting Piranha Facts / Scholarship Opportunity For Polytechnic Students Only.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.