₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,255,934 members, 4,936,689 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2019 at 03:56 AM

Bet Without Risk - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Bet Without Risk (37 Views)

You Can Lose A Bet Without Losing Money / Bureaux De Change At Risk As Naira Gains More Muscle / Food Importation: Nigeria At Risk Of Hunger, Says Dangote (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bet Without Risk by olibrondon: 11:49am On May 16
Making money is not hard as long as you have the right mentality, money will flow. The same goes to betting. Whether you like or not there are people who are making millions from betting on SURE FIXED GAMES. I encountered someone in a social media site, for over two months one game did not cut. He claims to buy these games from a reliable source. Imagine betting up to 1000 odds everyday apart from Sunday.
In the world of football there are fixed matches. That is a fact. Although there are many scammers who claim to buy fixed matches but the fact is there are only few reliable ones because of the sensitivity of the game.
I can connect you with this person but if you misbehave he will block you. His company is even registered by the Corporate Affairs Commission. I want to partner with serious-minded people. Chat me on whatsapp let me link you up 08166801609 or send me an email to gateway22@yahoo.com.

I need only 4 people to partner with me.

To Your Success
David

(1) (Reply)

Urgently Need A Means To Ship A 40kg Fabrics To USA At Cheaper Rate / 5 Ways To Invest In Yourself / Fairly Used Popcorn Machine Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2019 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.