Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,904 members, 7,802,932 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:02 AM

Chukwuemeka Emmanuel Akachi Buried, UNN Suicide Student Funeral Photo - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Chukwuemeka Emmanuel Akachi Buried, UNN Suicide Student Funeral Photo (90655 Views)

FCT Police Arrest Chukwuemeka Oputa Aka "Pounds & Dollars" (photo) / Chukwuemeka Akachi: 10 Facebook Posts Reflecting Struggle Of UNN Suicide Victim / Suicide Note Of Chukwuebuka Akachi: UNN Student Commits Suicide (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chukwuemeka Emmanuel Akachi Buried, UNN Suicide Student Funeral Photo by Abdulazeez99: 12:19pm On May 16, 2019
Chukwuemeka Emmanuel Akachi, a final year student of the University of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN) who committed suicide after stating the reason for his action on Facebook has been buried, Igbere Tv reports.

According to reports gathered by Igbere Tv, Akachi, a native of Eha-Alumona in Nsukka Local Government Area of Enugu State, was said to have battled dementia for over two months.

After threatening to take his own life and two lecturers were asked by the university to monitor and counsel him, the English and Literary Studies student, later ended his life by drinking sniper, Igbere Tv reports.

The remains of Mr. Akachi has been laid to rest today. May his soul rest in peace. Amen.

Below is photo from Akachi's burial as obtained by Igbere Tv;

Source; http://igberetvnews.com/675719/see-how-the-1st-class-unn-suicide-student-was-buried-photos/

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chukwuemeka Emmanuel Akachi Buried, UNN Suicide Student Funeral Photo by Topccy007z: 12:26pm On May 16, 2019
This is so sad.

Suicide everywhere

8 Likes

Re: Chukwuemeka Emmanuel Akachi Buried, UNN Suicide Student Funeral Photo by kayfra: 12:29pm On May 16, 2019
Such a tragic loss. My condolences to his family and loved ones.

13 Likes

Re: Chukwuemeka Emmanuel Akachi Buried, UNN Suicide Student Funeral Photo by chiommy123(f): 12:48pm On May 16, 2019
Painful indeed
Re: Chukwuemeka Emmanuel Akachi Buried, UNN Suicide Student Funeral Photo by daddytime(m): 12:53pm On May 16, 2019
So sad.

We never know how far a little show of love and kindness can go. Just a listening ear, a pat on the back to say well done or a soft word of "do not despair all will be well" goes a very long way.

Depression gets more depressing when it becomes clear that no one around cares about us or is willing to understand what we are dealing with.

We live in a society where stigmatisation is a fad and the pressures to live like the joneses or make it by hook or crook like our peers is shamefully so rife.

May God have mercy and help us all...

Farewell bro...your race is ended albeit prematurely and by your own hands.

I often tell people in advice against suicide...
The worst thing that can happen to you even in that your most torrid darkest hour is...death. So, with this at the back of your mind, why hasten it or help death do his job.

Life...e big well well joor

I've had a very rough life and I thank God for the good times too. In my roughest of times I've had a one on one encounter with death...we literally discussed, negotiated and agreed on the next step going forward. I have a thread on here to that effect. I could have taken the easiest way out and tell death..okay no negotiations just take me or I help you take me because there was no end to ways I could have quietly ended it even without my body for interment, afterall my family knew not where I was. I was lost in the wilderness and world. But I pushed on even though one corner of my mind, i was a walking dead and without a family at that point. Thinking about them was even becoming almost impossible Because, for the worst I had been prepared. The only difference was...I no gree help death do im work.

Keep holding on guys no matter what...day must break e no matter how dark the night be...

151 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Chukwuemeka Emmanuel Akachi Buried, UNN Suicide Student Funeral Photo by TANID(m): 1:24pm On May 16, 2019
Rest In Peac
Re: Chukwuemeka Emmanuel Akachi Buried, UNN Suicide Student Funeral Photo by frbona: 1:33pm On May 16, 2019
Check out that boy's wall on Facebook and their appalling contents.
He was on a spiral slope, on a highway to self-destruction, yet nobody could spot the signs. Consumed by the same wisdom he sought for.
A genius of a writer he was, driven by his Nihilistic and Atheistic beliefs. From the moment he conceived the idea of taking his own life in his mind, nothing and no one could stop him from bringing it to fulfilment except God, whom he never believed in. Sad end to a man who could have become a legend. My condolences to the family.
From one writer to the other, Respect bro

Sleep with the saints little man. You asked where atheists go to when they die, hope you've found out by now.

121 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Chukwuemeka Emmanuel Akachi Buried, UNN Suicide Student Funeral Photo by kristo123: 1:46pm On May 16, 2019
The rate of suicide among youths these days is becoming something else... any unbearable challenge they result to drugs or suicide.
Re: Chukwuemeka Emmanuel Akachi Buried, UNN Suicide Student Funeral Photo by agbangam: 2:00pm On May 16, 2019
Them no fit get better coffin for am angry . Look how they squeezed the fine boy into that yeye coffin and even to dress him properly they didn't. What nonsense angry..

14 Likes

Re: Chukwuemeka Emmanuel Akachi Buried, UNN Suicide Student Funeral Photo by fx45(m): 2:08pm On May 16, 2019
agbangam:
Them no fit get better coffin for am angry . Look how they squeezed the fine boy into that yeye coffin and even to dress him properly they didn't. What nonsense angry..
He died an abominable death. In ancient Igbo culture, he would have been thrown away into an evil forest to be devoured by wild beasts and vultures. The coward doesn't deserve a decent and proper burial. His indiscretion will forever stigmatize his family.

38 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Chukwuemeka Emmanuel Akachi Buried, UNN Suicide Student Funeral Photo by denko(m): 2:13pm On May 16, 2019
agbangam:
are you encouraging suicide.

4 Likes

Re: Chukwuemeka Emmanuel Akachi Buried, UNN Suicide Student Funeral Photo by AngryParrot1: 2:29pm On May 16, 2019
Abdulazeez99:
Chukwuemeka Emmanuel Akachi, a final year student of the University of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN) who committed suicide after stating the reason for his action on Facebook has been buried, Igbere Tv reports.

According to reports gathered by Igbere Tv, Akachi, a native of Eha-Alumona in Nsukka Local Government Area of Enugu State, was said to have battled dementia for over two months.

After threatening to take his own life and two lecturers were asked by the university to monitor and counsel him, the English and Literary Studies student, later ended his life by drinking sniper, Igbere Tv reports.

The remains of Mr. Akachi has been laid to rest today. May his soul rest in peace. Amen.

Below is photo from Akachi's burial as obtained by Igbere Tv;

Source; http://igberetvnews.com/675719/see-how-the-1st-class-unn-suicide-student-was-buried-photos/

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique

May the Lord comfort his family & loved ones. In times like this, let reserve judgement.

6 Likes

Re: Chukwuemeka Emmanuel Akachi Buried, UNN Suicide Student Funeral Photo by Sparkle777(f): 2:30pm On May 16, 2019
His FB wall scared me, he seems an intelligent young man who was bent on destroying himself. He barely spoke about his family or friends, he was consumed by death. So sad, I feel for his family really. In Igbo land, he will not be buried in his fathers compound or so. And there is a stigma attached to the family forever. Mental illness and depression is real.

13 Likes

Re: Chukwuemeka Emmanuel Akachi Buried, UNN Suicide Student Funeral Photo by AmadiAba: 2:30pm On May 16, 2019
I hope he's not regretting and seeking for easy escape where he is now.

Why run away when you're not sure where to.

He asked where atheists go when they die, I guess he has found out now.

R I P

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chukwuemeka Emmanuel Akachi Buried, UNN Suicide Student Funeral Photo by Mrkumareze(m): 2:33pm On May 16, 2019
Na wao. Sniper has killed more human beings than insects .. it's time we 'reread the label of that products if suicide is part of it

11 Likes

Re: Chukwuemeka Emmanuel Akachi Buried, UNN Suicide Student Funeral Photo by Nobody: 2:43pm On May 16, 2019
cry cry cry
Hmmmm
HONESTLY !!!
NAIRALAND needs to create a SUICIDE SECTION for those who are intending and also for those who have made up their minds to kill themselves.

-The Intending Ones should have a section.
-The established Ones should also have theirs.
-While the ALREADY DEAD, that’s the ZOMBIES should have theirs as well.

It’s like any bad thing weh waka for the world tire, then enter for Nigeria, dey make Nigeria its permanent Residence.
What’s all this Abeg...?? cry cry cry cry cry

PLEASE, we need SUICIDE SECTION let’s see if we can address the problems of these SUICIDEES

16 Likes

Re: Chukwuemeka Emmanuel Akachi Buried, UNN Suicide Student Funeral Photo by Seetto: 3:21pm On May 16, 2019
fx45:
He died an abominable death. In ancient Igbo culture, he would have been thrown away into an evil forest to be devoured by wild beasts and vultures. The coward doesn't deserve a decent and proper burial. His indiscretion will forever stigmatize his family.
We need to bring back this kind of tradition , may be suicidal rate will reduce.

6 Likes

Re: Chukwuemeka Emmanuel Akachi Buried, UNN Suicide Student Funeral Photo by 9javendor(m): 3:40pm On May 16, 2019
Rest In peace but u won't have took ur life no matter what.
Re: Chukwuemeka Emmanuel Akachi Buried, UNN Suicide Student Funeral Photo by Nobody: 3:44pm On May 16, 2019
Do Not Stand At My Grave And Weep
By Mary Elizabeth Frye

Do not stand at my grave and weep
I am not there; I do not sleep.
I am a thousand winds that blow,
I am the diamond glints on snow,
I am the sun on ripened grain,
I am the gentle autumn rain.
When you awaken in the morning's hush
I am the swift uplifting rush
Of quiet birds in circled flight.
I am the soft stars that shine at night.
Do not stand at my grave and cry,
I am not there; I did not die.

Source:

13 Likes

Re: Chukwuemeka Emmanuel Akachi Buried, UNN Suicide Student Funeral Photo by SkinnyNigga: 3:44pm On May 16, 2019
lol
Re: Chukwuemeka Emmanuel Akachi Buried, UNN Suicide Student Funeral Photo by Rexnegro(m): 3:44pm On May 16, 2019
na wa o , na who wear shoes know where e dey pain am o. rip

1 Like

Re: Chukwuemeka Emmanuel Akachi Buried, UNN Suicide Student Funeral Photo by Born2Breed(f): 3:45pm On May 16, 2019
Depression is real but selfish people take their lives.

2 Likes

Re: Chukwuemeka Emmanuel Akachi Buried, UNN Suicide Student Funeral Photo by sojayy(m): 3:45pm On May 16, 2019
This SNIPER don kill human being pass mosquito wallahi ! RIP

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chukwuemeka Emmanuel Akachi Buried, UNN Suicide Student Funeral Photo by Softboyy: 3:45pm On May 16, 2019
Another brain lost. Smh
Re: Chukwuemeka Emmanuel Akachi Buried, UNN Suicide Student Funeral Photo by Nobody: 3:45pm On May 16, 2019
Wow
Re: Chukwuemeka Emmanuel Akachi Buried, UNN Suicide Student Funeral Photo by Amuocha: 3:45pm On May 16, 2019
Was he lying in state here?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lady Murdered In A Hotel In Niger State (Disturbing Photo). / Man Kills Lady In Calabar, Uses Her Corpse To Cook Peppersoup For Sale (Graphic) / I Caught Pastor On Top Of My Girlfriend & I Set Them On Fire - Man In Bayelsa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.